• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
**** love is my favorite smasher he reminded me of one of my favs.

sorry tyser i was wrong and close minded i was a child when i saw it so i thought master of doom sounded better.

ONE PIECE!

Tyser

Smash Champion
Just got done watching a portion of a DBZ episode on Ocean Dub. All existence of that piece of crap should be burned or thrown out into space so some other peoples can be shit on by such a disaster. They didnt even use the SSJ3 Theme Music when Goku was going SSJ3 in the Ocean Dub, now how shitty is that, honestly.

Tyser

Smash Champion
I totally forgot about Zoids: New Century Zero. That was the realest deal ever.

EDIT: If you like/liked Bobobobobobobobobobobobobobo then you suck.

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
i can shine to nair but not shine to bair, is that good enough? also, wow i looks like there is alot ppl backing out now
Lol just the NE people...

But yea Razor i dont think thats such a bad idea for crews. Although idk if people in Joker's crew wanna be possibly split up... Or maybe they'll just all get picked on the same team lol who knows. :)

Also, it kinda defeats the purpose of a "crew" battle, its more like a "team" battle

-BC-

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
whatever you guys think, it was just an idea. And what about reboot? that show was awesome back in the day....

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Rurouni Kenshin, Tenchi(Muyo, Tokyo, Universe) ThunderCats, and Beast Wars there i keep all my stocks, but yeah Toonami was some good shit, it will be miss but not forgotten. So are they still going to keep showing the stuff they did but with out the whole Toonami thing, and was there a reason why they stop it.
This guys were the best Host

gantrain05

Smash Master
Rurouni Kenshin, Tenchi(Muyo, Tokyo, Universe) ThunderCats, and Beast Wars there i keep all my stocks, but yeah Toonami was some good shit, it will be miss but not forgotten. So are they still going to keep showing the stuff they did but with out the whole Toonami thing, and was there a reason why they stop it.
This guys were the best Host
jokers got it right tenchi: Muyo and beast wars are full of win.

Tyser

Smash Champion
Oh Em Gee. I remember him now. Damn, I forgot he was so tiny and childlike O.O The first Tom was by far the coolest Tom.

Echo

Smash Champion
I heard MN is going to get pooped on in Smash.

And by Smash, I mean Melee. The only real Smash.

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
uli razor challenge usually runs about $5 but I will $1 razor challenge you if you want to.

That would put me at 4 razor challenges! :) Joker, Schism, Tyser, and Uli if are interested. Tyser, Schism, Joker are you all cool with $5? And schism what do u want to do for our G&W ditto, $5 as well?

Top Bottom