• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Tyser

Smash Champion
We should run Brawl and Melee at the same time. Do singles Melee only since no one likes Teams anyways. And Melee will only be on that one TV in the corner because no one likes that krust bucket. Ill be bringing my setup and a VCR just like last time also Yoker.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
I wonder if I had anything to do with this MN invasion...

Nah proly not, I'm just some scrub. Right Cake?

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
We should run Brawl and Melee at the same time. Do singles Melee only since no one likes Teams anyways. And Melee will only be on that one TV in the corner because no one likes that krust bucket. Ill be bringing my setup and a VCR just like last time also Yoker.
You get to get back your remote control! :bee:

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
I just now noticed this. Joker's name is blue now! HOLY DICK!
WUT! I want blue name to... :ohwell:

So MN and WI comin to this tourny?
Plus 4 of CBKs friends are coming that werent here last time... And then now 2 of my friends are coming (they arent very good) :laugh:
Plus we got Echo and hopefully Mushroomring...
And then all the regulars of course

Yea this is gonna be 2 gud.

-BC-

SenorPresidente

Smash Ace
Who could house friday night in des moines for some MN? 3 of us, chexr included
We should be able to house people, its cool but it is a basement so it could get chilly. Like love said bring blankets and pillows and maybe a sweater as the place does get cold frankly you guys will probably be more warm and cozy at loves place :3

Are you coming to FFC the next day or is that a no go either. :confused:

BTW I think this dude is gonna win Joker's tourney.
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee247/WhiteMist0987/101_0499-1.jpg
Too Good. People need to start posting baby pictures of themselves so i can put them in my sig.

gantrain05

Smash Master
nice, this tourney has it goin on joker, did you ever think it would get this popular? i think that this tourney might end up being the big iowa tourney, the other iowa threads are all dead.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
so i'm assuming melee will be a tourney here as well?

joker when are we doin the tourney? start at 1?
Yeah I'll always have a Melee set up just in case, however i just may use only the one in the corner like last time(For Melee Tourney), cause this tourney seems to be a bigger turnout, so I want to have as many Brawl set ups as possible. Oh the Tourney starts at 1ish so start arriving after 12.Also if we do a Melee Tourney it will be run at the same time that Brawl is going, as for which, Singles or Doubles, well that's up to who ever wants either, like I said before "Let Me Put A Smile On Your Face"(I love saying it :3)

Who could house friday night in des moines for some MN? 3 of us, chexr included

We should be able to house people, its cool but it is a basement so it could get chilly. Like love said bring blankets and pillows and maybe a sweater as the place does get cold frankly you guys will probably be more warm and cozy at loves place :3
What he said XP but is really up to you guys, the housing is no problem, and i guess you could show up after 4 or 5, just give us a call to either me, Skizm, or C.Love(First Page) when ur around half an hour near our place, to make sure we're there.

Now, crew battles is a diff story. If there are people still sitting around then, I will happily get involved in that. Feel free to add me to any crew that needs an extra person. Preference goes to the Knightmare crew though. Oh yeah, if there is going to be Brawl played Saturday night, please inform me of the time and place. I will be there.
I'll try to hold crews until you show up man, also good idea sekku, does anyone want to get together this Saturday and get some games at my place.

gantrain05

Smash Master
oh sekkou (sorry if i spelled that wrong) about the crews, you should really join the ankeny/ames crew ^^ i mean knightmares is already getting those nebraska guys and blank i think, its already unfair lol.

sluys

Smash Journeyman
I could come down this saturday for a bit. Not until after 2pm tho.

ps. ur basement is gonna be packed for this one....like standing room only.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
im about 80% sure ill come to this
However,
ill need a teams partner for whatever you do teams for
Who wants to team with a yosh ;)

Tacoom

Smash Lord
DK/Kirby/Lucus/Luigi/Meda/Captain/Yoshi/Jiggz.... but thats just me messing around.
Ill bring the good stuff to the table ;)

Top Bottom