• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Yeah ur right this is SmashBoards and not pojo or duelistgrounds or where ever yugioh people go.

So yeah I finally became a Smash Director yay for me.

Uli

Smash Champion
Anyone want to do yugioh MM using ALL THE OLD BANNED CARDS?!?!?!?!?!?!
ill poop on everyone :3

gantrain05

Smash Master
lookin forward to this tourney, how many people are you expecting joker? i mean, thats just more prize money for when i win right?

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
^Well let's see, and this is just me making a head count with who i think is all coming.

Omaha has around six

Ankeny around three to four

Ames I believe eight

MN maybe four, d/k since they don't know either

DSM seven maybe more but not until later cause YU-GAY-HO Regionals is that day

That's all the peps i can think of.

gantrain05

Smash Master
^Well let's see, and this is just me making a head count with who i think is all coming.

Omaha has around six

Ames I believe eight

so thats like 24-30 maybe? in that general region. ****, this is gonna be a major tourney, we really need to get crews goin on this one lol. oh and watch ur *** =P im actually going to buy a wii so i'll actually have the game now instead of playing it 2 times a month, so expect me to be ALOT better than the last 3-4 tourneys.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
sluys said:
Any way to get team tourney pushed back until 7?

Sekou can't be there until then.
That's kinda hard, i don't really think we can hold up the tourney for that long.

Jakebudden said:
Where do I fit into this? Am I lumped into the Ames category?
Yeah? sorry i only assumed, I'm not that good when it comes to regions and such, so i just guess my bad

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord

Omaha has around six

Ames I believe eight

wft Regionals is on the same day. that is dumb

whos up for some smash this weekend?ill be down in dsm
u could come to my house to smash on saturday or something

EDIT: check this out, it gave me a good laugh, http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=194355

Tyser

Smash Champion
Well, I dont even play as Ganon so Ill have to turn that down. I play DK a little bit on the regular so I dont mind playing him. Ill fight your Peach vs. my DK though.

PortCity

Smash Ace
Don't worry about pushing back the team tourney to 7. That would be way too unfair. I'll just show up and play some casual games with people and cheer on the champs. Now, crew battles is a diff story. If there are people still sitting around then, I will happily get involved in that. Feel free to add me to any crew that needs an extra person. Preference goes to the Knightmare crew though. Oh yeah, if there is going to be Brawl played Saturday night, please inform me of the time and place. I will be there.

Draconian

Smash Cadet
I might be bringing someone along, but I doubt it. Depends if anyone else wants to go from my high school, I guess.

I'm from Runnells, Iowa.

And as for the Omaha thing, I probably won't go... but if I can, I will. Just saying, not likely.

Mushroomring

Smash Lord
well my parents are still discussing the whole wisconsin thing since the timing is inconvenient so there might still be a chance for me if they want to go on a different weekend

gantrain05

Smash Master
i am pumped as well. i wanna play you this time tho tyser! we didnt get to play last tourney, i want a chance at that Dedede.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Top Bottom