• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

§chizm

Smash Lord
tyser, don't you feel a little bad doing a Dedede MM vs Razor? i mean you know your going to win that one (no offense razor but his Dedede is just miles ahead)
People randomly take money matches that they know they are going to lose. Like I mm JBM in melee but I knew I was going to lose. Besides, Razor wanted to do a G&W ditto against me even though he's going to lose as well. ;)

Yea it is. You dont participate in tournys anyways so u dont have to worry about it ;)

-BC-
Actually I'm pretty sure Kudo has participated in teams before but I think he prefers melee, so nah.

:019:

Tyser

Smash Champion
Dittos are the worst thing in the world in Brawl. I dont even wanna do this Dedede ditto quite honestly. Ill still do it for some free cash, but I just hate dittos with every fiber of my being.

gantrain05

Smash Master
Dittos are the worst thing in the world in Brawl. I dont even wanna do this Dedede ditto quite honestly. Ill still do it for some free cash, but I just hate dittos with every fiber of my being.
so what makes you hate dittos so much? is it just boring for you?

Tyser

Smash Champion
Theyre just a waste of time IMHO. In every ditto in Brawl, both people are going to be doing the same shit, literally. That's the bad thing about Brawl, everyone plays the same.

§chizm

Smash Lord
Theyre just a waste of time IMHO. In every ditto in Brawl, both people are going to be doing the same shit, literally. That's the bad thing about Brawl, everyone plays the same.
Also add the fact that some people think dittos actually matter for something in terms of who's the better player. :laugh:
:009:

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
I like dittos. I will agree that most of the time people play exactly the same, but not always.

Tyser if you don't even want to do the dedede ditto thats fine with me, I thought you wanted to do it.

Schism I think ours will be close though. My G&W is pretty good nowadays. But we shall see I suppose.

§chizm

Smash Lord
oh dayummm im down son

i may need to play a realistic char for the tourny D:
Play G&W my dude, I will teach you in like 10 seconds. :laugh:
I like dittos. I will agree that most of the time people play exactly the same, but not always.

Tyser if you don't even want to do the dedede ditto thats fine with me, I thought you wanted to do it.

Schism I think ours will be close though. My G&W is pretty good nowadays. But we shall see I suppose.
SHOW ME YO MOVES!

Also Yajirobe is clearly the best.

gantrain05

Smash Master
ill play anyone in any match they want, you can even pick my character lolz

but no, yamcha is the best DBZ character, can't beat the wolf fang fist!!

sluys

Smash Journeyman
for fun, cuz wouldn't you just feel terrible if you got stomped on by my noob ganon lol.
It's not a question of if but when...

I think the theme of the next tourney should be "Who can record the most humiliating match of BC."

I'll start revving up the falcon punch

gantrain05

Smash Master
i don't know, maybe -BC- is trying to get us to use capn falcon and ganon in the tourney so that he can maybe win the thing? but i don't see it happening seeing as he's gonna get 3 gan-stomps and thats that.

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
why would their only chance be in a tournament match and not in friendlies?
Cause im not gonna sit there constantly playing friendlies against a Ganon or CF... Maybe once or twice.

i don't know, maybe -BC- is trying to get us to use capn falcon and ganon in the tourney so that he can maybe win the thing? but i don't see it happening seeing as he's gonna get 3 gan-stomps and thats that.
Maybe... Are u gonna use Ganon in the tourny against me now? ;)

-BC-

Top Bottom