• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

gantrain05

Smash Master
ok, just so everyone knows, i ban pirate ship every single time you play vs me, no exceptions, every time, i will NOT play on that god forsaken level.

oh and as for crews for melee, i plan on practicing up a bit before i come, so i'll be taking off more than 2 stocks lol.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
I'm 100% Mexican, so all most everyone is from Laotian:confused: so from which ocean LOLZ

Yeah i still have to MM Tyser, and i believe Razor wanted a rematch on the 5char challenge, and since -BC- didn't want to does anyone want to MM me and Tyser in a 2v2, i also have that 25c MM with Blank on GG, oh JBM interested in a ditto match.

5 man crews will be okay, but i think 10 man crews will be epic.

Why don't they change the FFC tourneys to Caturday :3, i wasn't there last time but how many people were there, also i should convince Hurricane to go but don't know if he'll like to go since is the day after my tourney. By the way are people going to be using the striking system.

I'll also have a set up for Melee like last time. Speaking off, if anyone can bring a couple of set ups please do.

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
I'm 100% Mexican, so all most everyone is from Laotian:confused: so from which ocean LOLZ

Yeah i still have to MM Tyser, and i believe Razor wanted a rematch on the 5char challenge, and since -BC- didn't want to does anyone want to MM me and Tyser in a 2v2, i also have that 25c MM with Blank on GG, oh JBM interested in a ditto match.

5 man crews will be okay, but i think 10 man crews will be epic.

Why don't they change the FFC tourneys to Caturday :3, i wasn't there last time but how many people were there, also i should convince Hurricane to go but don't know if he'll like to go since is the day after my tourney. By the way are people going to be using the striking system.

I'll also have a set up for Melee like last time. Speaking off, if anyone can bring a couple of set ups please do.
Ok we're not FROM Laotian..... Lol... the country is Laos. :bee:

And the striking rule? We're only gonna use it if thats wut ur making ur rules for the next tourny.

So are u applying the striking rule or no?
Let us know the sooner the better :)

-BC-

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
I agree that 10 man would be the **** for crews but that is going to be hard to arrange. Maybe if we have 20 people we just pick teams? Then it should be even unless a captain doesn't know how to pick a good team.

Yes Joker I want a rematch on the Razor Challenge against you. Hopefully I don't throw this one away like last time.

I think all of my mms are as follows, let me know if I forgot one....

Joker and Schism in the Razor Challenge
Schism in a G&W ditto mm
Tyser in a Dedede no infinite grab ditto mm

That it?

SM3EsH

Smash Ace
sup folks, please excuse me for not reading any of the posts. but, whens the next tourney thing :) lol i wana hit one of these up but i keep missing em :(

Tyser

Smash Champion
I just made up my mind about 1 minute ago. Im going to only play as King Dedede from now on. Unless I fight another Dedede, then I might have to use my Snake whose too damn good. No more Bowser, no more Jigglypuff. RIP.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
I just made up my mind about 1 minute ago. Im going to only play as King Dedede from now on. Unless I fight another Dedede, then I might have to use my Snake whose too damn good. No more Bowser, no more Jigglypuff. RIP.
but, but, but, jigglypuff is soooooooooo small and is a circle!!!!!!!!!!!! how could u do that to jigs?!?!?!?!?!?!

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
he did it to jiggs cuz i play snake. and did it to bowser cuz that dude sucks.

tyser yousa ***** for trying to play my main, i'm just gonna mindgamme you for teh win.

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
Few questions about the Striking rule thats gonna be used...

How do u determine who must choose first to strike a stage?

Also, Say i ban Final Destination but i dont ever strike that stage for the 1st round and it is the last stage remaining on the list after we have already striked all the stages. Do you have to play that stage still even if i banned it already? :confused:

-BC-

§chizm

Smash Lord
There really hasn't been a set "rule" to determine who strikes first but I've seen other tournaments do rock, paper scissors, which works I guess.
Also, the Stage Striking process occurs before players actually ban stages, if you don't want to play a stage you'd just strike it off anyway. The Stage striking only makes the choice for the first stage so it is not random, and it has no affect whatsoever after the first stage is played. All stages in the counterpick list can still be chosen.
Hope that clears it up.
Also I'll probably be playing Luigi moar at this tourney, so PREPARE YOURSELF.
:013:

gantrain05

Smash Master
There really hasn't been a set "rule" to determine who strikes first but I've seen other tournaments do rock, paper scissors, which works I guess.
Also, the Stage Striking process occurs before players actually ban stages, if you don't want to play a stage you'd just strike it off anyway. The Stage striking only makes the choice for the first stage so it is not random, and it has no affect whatsoever after the first stage is played. All stages in the counterpick list can still be chosen.
Hope that clears it up.
oh man skizm, we gotta ditto luigi's then, im also thinkin bout bustin him out.

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
Hope that clears it up.
Yep, completely clears it up actually Lol... thx :laugh:

-BC-

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Yeah the whole striking system is kinda confusing but is easier than u think, but skizm took the words of my mouth so i don't have to explain it myself :3

gantrain05

Smash Master
tyser, don't you feel a little bad doing a Dedede MM vs Razor? i mean you know your going to win that one (no offense razor but his Dedede is just miles ahead)

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Thanks for the words of encouragement Jlo, I appreciate it heh. I'm well aware I will most likely lose but Tyser wanted to do it so I accepted....

Top Bottom