• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Tyser

Smash Champion
pshaw you couldn't touch my jiggly.... O_o
Lol ur jiggz was pretty good not gonna lie... Wut about my partner tho? Pretty pro ya? :laugh:
And what was this talk about a good Jiggly? My Jiggly isnt even good but I won Finals with it, so this Jiggly better be insane come next tournament. $5 money match against your Jiggz in a ditto.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
dude lmao, this is the hottest spot on smashboards i have posted and this comes up twice as my top subscribing thread.

btw we are doing crews just not for money

Tyser

Smash Champion
Okay so who were my money matches again? I only remember Joker wanted to. There was at least 5 other people I think :p.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
i think some of em were like jbm, broly, vegeta, goku, and piccolo cuz gohan is a noob he wouldn't mm you.

tyser mm your bowser vs my snake?

§chizm

Smash Lord
Okay so who were my money matches again? I only remember Joker wanted to. There was at least 5 other people I think :p.
I believe I said I'd mm you.
I think I still have 2 different MMs (G&W/5 Char) with Razor but I don't remember anyone else wanting to mm. I'll pretty much mm anyone I guess. :004:

Edit: Matt, MM my G&W vs your Pika?

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
i think some of em were like jbm, broly, vegeta, goku, and piccolo cuz gohan is a noob he wouldn't mm you.
Rofl nice...

But yea lets do captains for Melee so crews can be even...
If u just do a certain small group of "pros" vs a buncha random iowans then its not as fun cause they wander off playin Brawl again after they lose Lol... :lick:

-BC-

you.are.a.tool

Smash Rookie
And what was this talk about a good Jiggly? My Jiggly isnt even good but I won Finals with it, so this Jiggly better be insane come next tournament. $5 money match against your Jiggz in a ditto.

O_o oh **** what'd i get myself into.....
i'm blaming jiggz

:jigglypuff: :enforcer:

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Yes Schism both our mm's.

Tyser are you still interested in dedede ditto with no chain or infinite grabs? It was your idea.

Tyser

Smash Champion
Of course I am :-D Im the best Dedede in the Midwest son.

EDIT: Chaingrabs are legal. Infinites are not. You cant have a DDD ditto without CGing, thats just insane.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
Im going to an Animecon as Nia. Ill take pics.
that whould be awsome, i always wanted to go to an Anime Convention. i wanted to go to the 2008 Anime Expo to see Shoko "Shokotan" Nakagawa but i had football stuff in that summer and i couldn't go to cali :(

but one day i will go to an Anime Expo.

sluys

Smash Journeyman
Crews could be fun. On a good day I got Sekou, Tim and Vos w/ me, but we're all pretty busy :/

I just want to get more friendly matches. I'm so broke - gotta give plasma to pay for gas/tourny entry. Are friendly crew battles an option?

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Yeh I think the consensus is that crew is gonna be friendly. If that it is indeed the case are u interested in playing crews with us?

Top Bottom