• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
no, SEP is where it's as since we're 2-0 also and i've been a part of making that happen, and also if i was CBK i would kick all of the other family members ass if they were making fun of me cause i cant really speak my own language since i was to lazy to take the classes at an asian temple.

And BTW i'm 100% Laotian
I'm with you man! I barely know my own language now which is kinda bad cuz I don't understand my relatives sometimes or I'm trying to say a word and it comes out in English with an accent and they understand. :laugh: I might come to your game Kudo, so I can see you guys win again.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
Psh... we'll just have to see.. We play u guys the very last game of the season :embarrass

Oh and ur 100% Laotian? Lol nice...
You're prob some distant cousin in the family... Since all of my family (including CBK) lives in Des Moines except me heh

Family is big to... 20 cousins. Maybe not big for an asian family idk... haha

-BC-
yeah we'll see what happens, and for an asian family, having like a lot realtive is pretty normal i think since i have i think like over 40+ cousins, i dont even kno most of them that are out of des moines. cause my dad was addopted when he came to america so i got a lot of family from his original parents and his adopted parents.

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
Yea i was thinkin a big family was pretty normal for asians... heh..

Cant wait to see wut JLO, Razor, and Brenton and them have to say about everything...
They just so ease tho... :laugh:
Just messin <3

Oh and btw to all... Since im not goin to homecoming (i think i said why..) Me and CBK gonna be bored this weekend and want to hit up some games with people... (Brawl Only :lick:)

-BC-

sluys

Smash Journeyman
what's event 52?

ps. my roomate is Asian. He's half Chinese half Gangster, and will play wolf and only use C-stick+lazer..

gantrain05

Smash Master
well, im white >.> with 50% native american i believe, its somewhere in my family lol, and no....i don't speak any asian language even a little. but my brother in law is 100% vietnamese and i have a half viet nephew and half viet niese lol.

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
First of all I am approximately 40% English, 30% Germanic, 20% Irish, and 10% French if any one was curious....

Second of all I guess I should come to my own defense since I have been getting trashed for the last like four pages. I wasn't going to dignify BC's posts with a response, but I have changed my mind.

The reason we aren't in your crew anymore is that we grew tired of you always telling us how much better you were than us, despite the fact that you readily admitted we did all the work, and were constantly telling us you didn't want to have to fight Tyser or Joker.

Tyser, thanks for the love.

I guess everyone has different definitions of what makes someone good. I will readily admit that you are good BC. But there is a difference between me and you. You have said on multiple times "you'll do whatever it takes to win" and that often amounts to you running and throwing projectiles with sheik and diddy. I don't play that way. I only play with one character that has a projectile and you could count the amount of times I use that on one hand. I actually work for my kills and don't rely entirely on projectiles and smash attacks to win. (I think that is what Tyser was refering to.)

As for "winning everytime" or us "being to easy" for you and CBK....I have never lost to CBK in a two out of three singles match. In fact last time we played I three stocked him. As for you BC lately you have been winning with your diddy, but before that you hadn't beat me in singles in a while.

So who is "better?" Someone who has been winning lately but fights incredibly cowardly, or someone who has lost to you specifically lately but fights honorably. To quote Olmec from Legends of the Hidden Temple "The choice is yours and yours alone."

gantrain05

Smash Master
First of all I am approximately 40% English, 30% Germanic, 20% Irish, and 10% French if any one was curious....

Second of all I guess I should come to my own defense since I have been getting trashed for the last like four pages. I wasn't going to dignify BC's posts with a response, but I have changed my mind.

The reason we aren't in your crew anymore is that we grew tired of you always telling us how much better you were than us, despite the fact that you readily admitted we did all the work, and were constantly telling us you didn't want to have to fight Tyser or Joker.

I guess everyone has different definitions of what makes someone good. I will readily admit that you are good BC. But there is a difference between me and you. You have said on multiple times "you'll do whatever it takes to win" and that often amounts to you running and throwing projectiles with sheik and diddy. I don't play that way. I only play with one character that has a projectile and you could count the amount of times I use that on one hand. I actually work for my kills and don't rely entirely on projectiles and smash attacks to win. (I think that is what Tyser was refering to.)

As for "winning everytime" or us "being to easy" for you and CBK....I have never lost to CBK in a two out of three singles match. In fact last time we played I three stocked him. As for you BC lately you have been winning with your diddy, but before that you hadn't beat me in singles in a while.

So who is "better?" Someone who has been winning lately but fights incredibly cowardly, or someone who has lost to you specifically lately but fights honorably. To quote Olmec from Legends of the Hidden Temple "The choice is yours and yours alone."
>.> <.< looks like we gonna have to have a grudge match at the next tourney

-BC- vs Razor "throwdown challenge"

NOVA1106

Smash Ace
thats too good jbm, that is just way to good lol

EDIT: and also is Event 52 a 2 days tournment? cause i cant make it if its a 2 day tournment
as far as i know its a 1 day event unless 100 peeps show up.i think theres about 70 people.BTW whos driving?schizm?MTKD?

§chizm

Smash Lord
If it's 1 day I'll drive but I'm probably not going if it's a 2 day tourney because of school.
And just for ****s and giggles, I'm Irish, Welsh, Dutch, German, ?Italian?, Namekian, and Unicorn.
:052:

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Mothers side of the family from Laos, Dad's side from Thailand.

Shucks I kinda wanted to make it on Saturday to play some of you in 1vs1 but had stuff to do. I did get to see those crew battle vids though, it was great. Joker's editing is quality.

I really wouldn't know much about technical skill in Brawl. In my match vs. CBK all I did was roll around spamming Bair and waiting for Fsmash. I think I've gotten better by now though. I'm looking forward to the next tourney.

Its just easier to get away with these things in Brawl I guess. I once saw this Brawl match of Isai and Ken and Isai just looked way too Dsmash happy, like wtf chain more Uairs use more tilts stop dodging so much I was thinkin! Sometimes I think if I just used my characters two best moves I would have a lot easier time in Brawl.

Also about OOS tournies, I kinda want to go to Event 52. :ohwell: My situation ain't as bad as BC's I guess, I'ma try and get a ride. Btw my friend Neo might be coming from MN to be my doubles partner next tourney. Y'all better watch out he thinks you're EZ monies! :laugh:

Tyser

Smash Champion
Which dude was Neo? I forgot if I played against him when I was bad at this game. And you're from IA right, Blank?

EDIT: Ill money match that dude if he comes to Yoker's next monthly.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Yeah. My dad lives in MN and I go there a lot, but I've never really seen Neo in person so I wouldn't know how to describe him sorry. We mostly play online, along with some of my other friends.

If it helps he plays the purple-capped Ness, sometimes Falco I think too.

xfacta

Smash Cadet
whoa whoa whoa... sum grudge talk goin.... lets just remember tho...... my grandpa GAN is better than gantrains gannondorf... lol challenge for you gantrain, GAN vs. GAN on the GAN ship. no way you could win

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace

Lol " i dont run and spam projectiles i fight honorably and work for my kills" .... Says the Meta Knight player :laugh:

Alright ill remember that when i place again and u dont :ohwell:

Sure im up for the grudge match Lolz

-BC-

Tyser

Smash Champion
Oh, teams. I hate teams because I dont have a steady partner. Plus I hate getting hit in the middle of me ****** folks.

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
I don't understand your post.... I say you just run and throw projectiles, and you counter with "says the metaknight player." Does metaknight have some hidden projectiles that I don't know about? If he has had a gun or a hidden pile of bananas this whole time I'm gonna be pissed.

Does your post refer to the fact that you think metaknight is cheap? I guess that is the link you were trying to make. Nevertheless, cheap or not cheap he still has to be in the face of the other player to attack. So I still can't make sense out of your post.

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
Lol ive actually talked to my parents about goin to one in Omaha...
They always wanna go there on vacation and im like uhh why? Boring plz? :laugh:

The only way me and CBK would be able to go is if my parents drove there LOL yea pathetic...

I don't understand your post.... I say you just run and throw projectiles, and you counter with "says the metaknight player." Does metaknight have some hidden projectiles that I don't know about? If he has had a gun or a hidden pile of bananas this whole time I'm gonna be pissed.

Does your post refer to the fact that you think metaknight is cheap? I guess that is the link you were trying to make. Nevertheless, cheap or not cheap he still has to be in the face of the other player to attack. So I still can't make sense out of your post.
In my post im saying u have no projectiles so yea u obviously have to "fight honorably"

Lol bottom line is i play my way and u play ur way... i just seem to be better at my way :)

VERY BOTTOM LINE IS..... This is just a game anyways... so none of all this matters really.

-BC-

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
winning is winning my dudes, i play marth and have no projectiles and get **** on fox samus and falco. and sheik if the sheik knows what she's doing. its not about playing a certain way its the way a character is supposed to be played or playing intelligent.

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
winning is winning my dudes, i play marth and have no projectiles and get **** on fox samus and falco. and sheik if the sheik knows what she's doing. its not about playing a certain way its the way a character is supposed to be played or playing intelligent.
Or that... Yea i play Diddy.... So im not supposed to use my nannerz then?

I agree with u JBM

-BC-

Top Bottom