• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
Honestly, Razor or JLO had the best tech skill out of everyone in your crew. One of them shoulda gotten to choose the name. Blank doesnt count because he's actually part of no ones crew down thur. Blank was seriously the most technical player at that tournament though, no joke. lol technical and brawl in the same sentence HAHAHAHAHAHA
Lol i didnt even get to play at all and CBK played 1 match. ;)

But yes they did do the best by far in the crew.

-BC-

Tyser

Smash Champion
Well, they have better tech skill than you guys is what Im getting at. No offense or anything, its just the truth. Not by a large margin though, you guys can still surpass them with practice and reading.

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
Well, they have better tech skill than you guys is what Im getting at. No offense or anything, its just the truth. Not by a large margin though, you guys can still surpass them with practice and reading.
Lol? Wut are u talking about... better tech skill... All i know is were better... And actually thats all that really matters.

-BC-

Tyser

Smash Champion
You honestly dont know what tech skill is? Wow . . .

I dunno what your definition of 'better' means. But to me, throwing smash moves almost the entire time doesnt make one better. Sure you win, but that doesnt mean youre good, especially when the competition isnt even average. I dont mean to offend you guys or nothing, this is just how I type shit and what Ive noticed watching you guys play games.

Plus, Razor beat my Dedede a couple times and looked pretty good doing it which is kinda why I think he's the best one in your crew in terms of play style.

EDIT: I wont put money on them, but Ill put $50 on a 1v1 money match (in Brawl) right now :-D.

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
You honestly dont know what tech skill is? Wow . . .

I dunno what your definition of 'better' means. But to me, throwing smash moves almost the entire time doesnt make one better. Sure you win, but that doesnt mean youre good, especially when the competition isnt even average. I dont mean to offend you guys or nothing, this is just how I type shit and what Ive noticed watching you guys play games.

Plus, Razor beat my Dedede a couple times and looked pretty good doing it which is kinda why I think he's the best one in your crew in terms of play style.

EDIT: I wont put money on them, but Ill put $50 on a 1v1 money match (in Brawl) right now :-D.
Rofl i knew u would say "omg 1v1 nao money match $50"

My definition of better is the player that wins. Who cares about throwin smashes as long as it gives me a win idc lmao...

Oh and yes good idea not puttin money on em :)

-BC-

§chizm

Smash Lord
Whats This?!
Oh Shit!
Also, Tyser usually places in tourneys so I'd more likely assume that he knows what to do to win.
-BC-, arguing over who is better means nothing. The only thing that matters is if you actually place.
Maybe if you took Tysers advice you guys would beat Joker and I. (Haha sorry couldn't help it, I rarely get to talk ****.) :laugh:.
:083:

Tyser

Smash Champion
Yeah, winning doesnt mean better to me. Joker is better than I am but I beat him. Blank is better than I am but I beat him. O.o
BTW, seriously, I dont mean to offend you or nothing. This is just how I type shit on the internet. It sounds kinda offensive, but dont take it the wrong way please.

*friends

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
Oh Shit!
Also, Tyser usually places in tourneys so I'd more likely assume that he knows what to do to win.
-BC-, arguing over who is better means nothing. The only thing that matters is if you actually place.
Maybe if you took Tysers advice you guys would beat Joker and I. (Haha sorry couldn't help it, I rarely get to talk ****.) :laugh:.
:083:
So according to Tysers logic if u lose to someone u could still be better then them lol.

Oh and i didnt place in singles but we got 2nd in doubles ;)
CBK got 3rd tho :lick:

Next time Schism.... next time...

-BC-

Uli

Smash Champion
yall des moines folk need to travel to other tournys OUT OF STATE
and
TEST YOUR MIGHT!

only baby yoker and schism bism fo shizzm do

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
My definition of better is the player that wins. Who cares about throwin smashes as long as it gives me a win idc lmao...
-BC-
I dont really agree with this statement. winning a match isnt everything, yeah winning is great but, it dosent really mean that u r better then the person that u beat in a match. for example, isai is a great smasher but he sandbags a lot, so he lose matches against people that arent really better than him. things can happen in matches that could lead to like SDing by accident that could cost a person that match, but the winner isnt always better than the person that they beat. u shouldnt say that ur better than other people because u win matches.

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
yall des moines folk need to travel to other tournys OUT OF STATE
and
TEST YOUR MIGHT!

only baby yoker and schism bism fo shizzm do
Lol yea only them... Me and CBK are still little kids in high school and i dont think my mommy would approve of goin out of state :laugh:

EDIT: Ok Kudo... how about can i say im better if i consistently beat them and not lose?

-BC-

Uli

Smash Champion
So according to Tysers logic if u lose to someone u could still be better then them lol.

-BC-
ive beaten tyser a few times

i must be the best player around AM I RIGHT LOLOLOL?!?!?!?!?

Lol yea only them... Me and CBK are still little kids in high school and i dont think my mommy would approve of goin out of state :laugh:

-BC-
no johns

§chizm

Smash Lord

-BC-
That can be true. Some people just have issues with certain players, and some people just have off days. I mean I lost to like an 8 year old kid at that one tourney but I know I'm better than him. Also I (And some other people) generally don't care about singles that much in general so I do stupid ****. :laugh:
:054:
Edit: Also, -BC-, there is this thing called lying. I went OOS a lot during high school and my parents never knew a thing.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord

EDIT: Ok Kudo... how about can i say im better if i consistently beat them and not lose?

-BC-
r u for real? i'm only 17 years old and i've been out of state for tournments and greg is 18, and i know a few other ppl that are around my age and been out of state for tournments. i've been to and out of state tournment since i was like i think a good 15-16 years old, and like tournments has an (S) so we've been out of state more than once for smash. and also, to answer ur question, maybe, if they get like dominated everytime, but i cant really say

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
hey i went to indiana before i turned 18 for fc last year. with bolt and myself lol, thats all. so we have you there proficient. its cool man i understand you like to play the game but lack the confidence to go oos and try and place because honestly, you or myself probably wouldn't.

thats why we go to jokers and get better, we play games and get better at the game. I think what people are getting from you is that your a dude who thinks he's top tier when alot of people don't believe so. so i'm sure if you were to change your attitude or seem more easy going with people rather than talking about money and such for crews(i understand people want money when they really think they are gonna win). people like to have fun and that was alot of fun for me even tho i wasn't in it because i helped out there strategy.

just chill mang.

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
Lol im a goody two shoes boy... My parents are hella strict... And im not the kind of guy that lies... Especially to my parents. I wasnt even allowed to go to movies with my friends at age 16... how bad is that..

Takin all college classes this year in high school and if i do bad in any of em they get upset.. -_-

-BC-

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
I'm joining into the fray! I started going to outta state tourneys when i was 16. Not having a group of people to crew battle is not a legit john either. I was also at FC with JBM and it was a hella good time. Although its competitive, you gotta have fun with it.

Kudo: Is it cool if I come over this weekend?

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
hey i went to indiana before i turned 18 for fc last year. with bolt and myself lol, thats all. so we have you there proficient. its cool man i understand you like to play the game but lack the confidence to go oos and try and place because honestly, you or myself probably wouldn't.

thats why we go to jokers and get better, we play games and get better at the game. I think what people are getting from you is that your a dude who thinks he's top tier when alot of people don't believe so. so i'm sure if you were to change your attitude or seem more easy going with people rather than talking about money and such for crews(i understand people want money when they really think they are gonna win). people like to have fun and that was alot of fun for me even tho i wasn't in it because i helped out there strategy.

just chill mang.
Oh gawd Lol... Not everyone is the same... My parents are different than urs i guess cause really they even hate it when i go to Jokers cause i dont get home till midnight or wutever... They definitely wouldnt let me drive oos...

-BC-

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
I'm joining into the fray! I started going to outta state tourneys when i was 16. Not having a group of people to crew battle is not a legit john either. I was also at FC with JBM and it was a hella good time. Although its competitive, you gotta have fun with it.

Kudo: Is it cool if I come over this weekend?
i dont really mind, but u should come a see my football game on friday, i'm playing against des moines east at my high school, its gonna be awsome c('.'c)

did you really just say desho
god damnit...
lol
yea i'm listening to "Aya Hirano - Bouken Desho Desho?", so i just had to lol

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
What kind of asian are you?!?! Love, Uli, Kudo, Schism and I must know!
Alright well me and CBK both are cousins (if anyone didnt know) and we are both only 50% asian as well... the other 50% being white lol... :laugh:

We're both Laotian (country of Laos) or a more common name i guess is Tai Dam (not pronounced literally like dam)

But yea i can speak Tai Dam quite fluently... CBK cant tho.. haha everyone in the family always makes fun of him :lick:

EDIT: Oh btw Kudo CBK goes to East lmao... They suck...
Ankeny tho is where its at... 2 - 0

-BC-

Uli

Smash Champion
Alright well me and CBK both are cousins (if anyone didnt know) and we are both only 50% asian as well... the other 50% being white lol... :laugh:

We're both Laotian (country of Laos) or a more common name i guess is Thai Dam (not pronounced literally like dam)

But yea i can speak Thai Dam quite fluently... CBK cant tho.. haha everyone in the family always makes fun of him :lick:

-BC-
me and tyser are hmong son
we could potentially be cousins hahaha
and we no what Laotian is :O

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
me and tyser are hmong son
we could potentially be cousins hahaha
and we no was Laotian is :O
Lol thats funny... cause i was just actually talkin to CBK today and he was like... "I bet Uli is hmong.. i can tell... he looks like one of my hmong friends" haha.. :laugh:

Oh em gee... crazy viets... just messin ;)

-BC-

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord

We're both Laotian (country of Laos) or a more common name i guess is Tai Dam (not pronounced literally like dam)

But yea i can speak Tai Dam quite fluently... CBK cant tho.. haha everyone in the family always makes fun of him :lick:

EDIT: Oh btw Kudo CBK goes to East lmao... They suck...
Ankeny tho is where its at... 2 - 0

-BC-
no, SEP is where it's at since we're 2-0 also and i've been a part of making that happen, and also if i was CBK i would kick all of the other family members ass if they were making fun of me cause i cant really speak my own language since i was to lazy to take the classes at an asian temple.

BTW i'm 100% Laotian, and y cant anyone be Cambodian like my friend Chad Mit..... :sign:

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
no, SEP is where it's as since we're 2-0 also and i've been a part of making that happen, and also if i was CBK i would kick all of the other family members ass if they were making fun of me cause i cant really speak my own language since i was to lazy to take the classes at an asian temple.

BTW i'm 100% Laotian, and y cant anyone be Cambodian like my friend Chad Mit.....
Psh... we'll just have to see.. We play u guys the very last game of the season :embarrass

Oh and ur 100% Laotian? Lol nice...
You're prob some distant cousin in the family... Since all of my family (including CBK) lives in Des Moines except me heh

Family is big to... 20 cousins. Maybe not big for an asian family idk... haha

-BC-

Top Bottom