• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

§chizm

Smash Lord
so is it just tyser, skizm, and love that are goin to jbm's?
I guess so. Fall said he didn't want to go out to Glenwood to smash because his mangina is bleeding, and at this point no one else has said anything.

Also, I'll be willing to fire up some Brawlz Tyser. :043:

§chizm

Smash Lord
Kudou-kun isnt going O.o. Dude get Nova to come, I know that nyukuh likes Melee still :-D.
I was under the impression that Kudo was coming as well?
Also, I would get Nova to come if it didn't require driving two hours the opposite direction of Glenwood. :ohwell:

:016:

Tyser

Smash Champion
I thought Kudou isnt going because he said "So is it just Tyser, Jizm and Love who are giong to JBM's?"

Uli

Smash Champion
so is it just tyser, skizm, and love that are goin to jbm's?
im coming for like the first 5 hours D:
damn you BK, damn you to hell!!
ill play with everyone as much as i can (hehehe...)

brawl sounds fun, kind of

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
well i dont kno if i can go until friday after my football game and i have things to do on saturday morning until like a good 8:00am to 11:00am, so right now im pretty unsure about if i can go or not

gantrain05

Smash Master
ok so whats the rules here for the "Razors Challenge?"

1. best of 5
2. you can't use the same character twice
3. stage picking work like a crew battle?

if these are the rules, i gotta bust out the gantrain, i'd like a rematch on jokers samus vs ganon lol.

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
OH DAM OK EVERYONE TIMEOUT!

Was i the only one that said i wouldnt be able to show saturday the 13th for the tourny? :confused:

If i was, has anyone already made plans for that day or no?

-BC-

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
ok now i think i can go if i get a ride from skizm most likely

EDIT: also if i do go, would we be spending the night at jbm's place or would we be comming back to des moines later that day?

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Jakebudden said:
Ok, I will bring you some dvd's then. I think luger (xfacta) is going to as well.

$5 is cool. I was thinking $5-$10 so that works out well.

You are prolly sick of being nagged about this but.....is the crew battle gonna be up soon?
Yeah so stop asking!! no mang J/K:laugh:
But yeah I'm working on them as we speak, however I thing the quality may be bad probably cause we split using the two TV so yeah, i should have it up by late today if not by Sunday, since I'll probably wont work on it Saturday cause everyone will be here. By the way Jake thanks for the dvd's mang.

Tyser said:
Everyone should just come to JBMs.
I thought i heard Skizm and Love saying it was on Sunday, cause i was thinking of going if it was on Sunday.

Proficient (-BC-) said:
Was i the only one that said i wouldnt be able to show saturday the 13th for the tourny?
Why, did u find out that u couldn't make it the 27th or what

Tyser

Smash Champion
Dude, dont dump her. At least stick it in her first. Do it like a real man would :-D. Immediately when youre done, then dump her for epic win.

gantrain05

Smash Master
well i've decided on my 5 characters for razors challenge, and it goes like this

1.luigi
2.peach
3.fox
4.lucas
5.bowser.

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
My characters for the razor challenge are as follows....

1.) Metaknight
2.) Falco
3.) Marth
4.) Ice Climbers
5.) Mr. Game & Watch

The two potential subs are Wario and Dedede, but I think it will be the five listed above....

gantrain05

Smash Master
My characters for the razor challenge are as follows....

1.) Metaknight
2.) Falco
3.) Marth
4.) Ice Climbers
5.) Mr. Game & Watch

The two potential subs are Wario and Dedede, but I think it will be the five listed above....
ok so, i lose to meta unless bowser pulls another miracle on that one, im gonna have to go nemesis and fight falco vs fox lol, marth gets the peachanator, the iceys i dunno, lucas probably he was doin pretty well, and G&W is gonna get the luigi kung fu all up his ***.

oh yeah, and brian said he might want to come up this saturday so i can tear his falco a new one.

§chizm

Smash Lord
That's right -BC- hit it and quit it.
Also, I'll have to MM you guys in Brawl at the tourney since I most likely won't be there tomorrow, so PREPARE YOURSELF. Also, LOL at Razor playing G&W.
One of the Port City guys called me (Don't want to butcher the spelling), and he's going tomorrow as well.
:019:

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Dude, dont dump her. At least stick it in her first. Do it like a real man would :-D. Immediately when youre done, then dump her for epic win.
That's right, that's like day one ****

By the way I'm finally done with the vids for crews, after is done making the movie file, I'll have to put it into I think three parts for youtube, so it may be up around morning if not tomorrow, so just a little more guys.

Also -BC- you don't have to have a set five just use five different chars.

gantrain05

Smash Master
Also, I'll have to MM you guys in Brawl at the tourney since I most likely won't be there tomorrow, so PREPARE YOURSELF. Also, LOL at Razor playing G&W.
One of the Port City guys called me (Don't want to butcher the spelling), and he's going tomorrow as well.
he's actually got a pretty **** good game and watch, i played him earlier today and it surprised the hell out of me, beat my peach and my ness, i think i only won with luigi and lucas. you might have some competition skizm =P

Tyser

Smash Champion
^ I dunno. Schism mains G&W and he can shit on people O.o. I wanna see someone try to main Dedede because it'll be funny.

gantrain05

Smash Master
^ I dunno. Schism mains G&W and he can shit on people O.o. I wanna see someone try to main Dedede because it'll be funny.
Razor plays Dedede, he's pretty decent with him, but i got a new secret weapon for your DDD tyser, i'll have to save it for the tourney tho^^

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
That's right, that's like day one ****

By the way I'm finally done with the vids for crews, after is done making the movie file, I'll have to put it into I think three parts for youtube, so it may be up around morning if not tomorrow, so just a little more guys.

Also -BC- you don't have to have a set five just use five different chars.
Alright sounds good. You gonna have the live footage posted as well? Like MTKD's camera where he got our reactions and such lol...

Also, Skizm's G&W is 2 gud... When he played G&W instead of DK against me and CBK in doubles we lost 0 - 6 :(

-BC-

Tyser

Smash Champion
Lol secret weapon ehh? If it's Mario, Luigi, Bowser, DK, Samus or another Dedede youre in big trouble :-D. Arent infinite grabs just t3h best? :-D

EDIT: Razor plays Dedede? Ill money match him in a ditto, no infinite grabs allowed (because Ill win too easily).

sluys

Smash Journeyman
that would be Sekou... i'd try to come too but i have tickets to isu football.

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Awesome, a bunch of people are coming today.

Schism: Along with the razor challenge for next tourney, MM for G&W ditto? It's too bad you can't be there tonight.

Tyser: Yeh I play dedede as well. I will readily say he isn't as good as yours but I can certainly hold my own. If u wanna do no chain grabs I may be interested in that mm ditto. And Jlo's secret dedede weapon was three stocking my dedede after a half hour of him not being able to beat me with dedede.

Joker: Sweet crew vid will be up today, see you tonight. U ready for the razor challenge?

Ames: What time is the game today? We aren't showing up to Jokers until 5ish I think? Plus I wanna MM u in a Wario ditto if you are interested?

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Crew Battle Vid

Well guys good news I started uploading the crew battle into youtube, so they should all be up in an hour or so, depending on how long youtube feels like taking, by the way it was split into 4 parts so yeah. Hope you guys like what I did with it. Also sorry guys but the quality is a little :urg: it was probably cause we split it using the wires or whatever, so maybe next time we could use the TV i always tape on so yeah, plus it has a tape rec. so Tyser could tape also if he wants, since i don't think it will interfere with the other things.

EDIT: Ok guys it's done, it's on a playlist so it should play one after another for easier viewing. Enjoy ;D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4gSmx6mPxw&feature=PlayList&p=832E18AF715E844D&index=0&playnext=1

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
Well guys good news I started uploading the crew battle into youtube, so they should all be up in an hour or so, depending on how long youtube feels like taking, by the way it was split into 4 parts so yeah. Hope you guys like what I did with it. Also sorry guys but the quality is a little :urg: it was probably cause we split it using the wires or whatever, so maybe next time we could use the TV i always tape on so yeah, plus it has a tape rec. so Tyser could tape also if he wants, since i don't think it will interfere with the other things.

EDIT: Ok guys it's done, it's on a playlist so it should play one after another for easier viewing. Enjoy ;D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p4gSmx6mPxw&feature=PlayList&p=832E18AF715E844D&index=0&playnext=1
Nice nice... That is some really good editing and everything ;)

I wanted to make the crew vid myself but u made it WAY better than i could ever have done it Lol.

This crew battle was epic thanks Joker :laugh:

-BC-

Top Bottom