• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
Its highly doubtful since you are a fairly random smasher in the community (as is everyone from NE/IA). You can try it, but just dont expect a lot.
who are these random ppl in the community that ur talking about tyser? and so when are ppl goin to joker's house on saturday cause i was talking to Love and he said something about a few ppl are goin to jbm's place or something like that on saturday. c('.'c)

Tyser

Smash Champion
who are these random ppl in the community that ur talking about tyser?
Pretty much every single person from Iowa and Nebraska lol. As far as I know, the entire smash community have no clue who anyone from Iowa is or from Nebraska. I guess a couple folk might know Echo though, hes made a name for himself by being pretty good and shit so its understandable. But everyone else is just a player whose unknown to the world IMHO. That's what I meant by random.

EDIT: I guess I didnt answer you question right :S. The random people in the community are the ones who just stay in their state/city/hangout/whatever/etc who never go to tournaments outside of their box (i.e ME). IMO only the people who are too good in this game are considered not random (i.e Da"MothaFuckin"ShizWiz). Everyone else is pretty random to me. But then again, Im a random saying this, so I guess I cant back anything I said up :S.

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
I'll be there on Saturday at 5 Joker, but I think two set-ups should be enough... how many people are going to be there? And how much do you wanna do for our different character mm? And what kind of blank dvd's do you need? I have a bunch of DVD-R's....

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
I can probably make it this Saturday too. Probably work on my DK and Bowser, won't be the same as my match with Tyser trust me.;)

Yoon

Smash Apprentice
Well... I got my original forum account back. I don't know how active I'm going to be around the tournament scene. Since College is taking all my available time now. I'll try to make it to the tourney's though.

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
Well... I got my original forum account back. I don't know how active I'm going to be around the tournament scene. Since College is taking all my available time now. I'll try to make it to the tourney's though.
You should show up this saturday at Jokers.

I can bring a wii setup if u guys need it, but no TV :laugh:

Also, I may be bringin up to 4 extra noobs with me... Plus me and CBK so 6 with us.
Watch, prob all 4 of em will drop out but me and CBK are still goin for sure :)

We'll be there around 6:30ish... Maybe 7.

-BC-

Tyser

Smash Champion
I can hold my own without even owning the damn game. I'm probably just going to go back to Melee or something. Still thinking about it.
I thought you got dead last at the last tournament though o.O. Despite, you should come to the next tourny just to chill.

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
Oh btw ill be willing to $5 MM anyone with the rules Razor is using :laugh:
Wut it is it like u choose 5 diff chars or somethin in a best of 5? Somethin like that... Sounds fun.

Oh and yes $5 Tyser.... I dont wanna lose $25 to u... :ohwell:

-BC-

Tyser

Smash Champion
Ill do the Razor challenge. Im gonna be using Green Dedede, Black Dedede, Red Dedede, Blue Dedede and Pink Dedede in that order.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
well first of all who is all goin and drivein and second i dont kno till like late friday night
So far its me and Chris. Trying to get a hold of Fall. We might stay the night there on Saturday and if we don't have to leave early. Go hang out with Uli and other peeps on Sunday at FFC.

SenorPresidente

Smash Ace
Pretty much every single person from Iowa and Nebraska lol. As far as I know, the entire smash community have no clue who anyone from Iowa is or from Nebraska. I guess a couple folk might know Echo though, hes made a name for himself by being pretty good and shit so its understandable. But everyone else is just a player whose unknown to the world IMHO. That's what I meant by random.

EDIT: I guess I didnt answer you question right :S. The random people in the community are the ones who just stay in their state/city/hangout/whatever/etc who never go to tournaments outside of their box (i.e ME). IMO only the people who are too good in this game are considered not random (i.e Da"MothaFuckin"ShizWiz). Everyone else is pretty random to me. But then again, Im a random saying this, so I guess I cant back anything I said up :S.
This is what i hate about this area. No matter what we will always be random nobodies unless we constantly go to the bigger tourneys on a constant bases but those are hours away from here and driving to them all the time would just be silly.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
I'll be there on Saturday at 5 Joker, but I think two set-ups should be enough... how many people are going to be there? And how much do you wanna do for our different character mm? And what kind of blank dvd's do you need? I have a bunch of DVD-R's....
I guess we could do $5 MM that way is like paying a dollar for char, also i think any DVD-R's will do cause when i asked MTKD to buy me the ones i had i told him to get me the cheap ones T.T

Proficient (-BC-) said:
Oh btw ill be willing to $5 MM anyone with the rules Razor is using
Wut it is it like u choose 5 diff chars or somethin in a best of 5? Somethin like that... Sounds fun.
Yeah is not a specific five, is just that you can't use the same char twice

so it seems that some ppl might be goin to joker's this saturday and some ppl might be goin to jbm's place also, huh
Yeah I have Brawl while JBM has Melee however I'll have a Melee set up for anyone to use

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Ok, I will bring you some dvd's then. I think luger (xfacta) is going to as well.

$5 is cool. I was thinking $5-$10 so that works out well.

You are prolly sick of being nagged about this but.....is the crew battle gonna be up soon? :)

gantrain05

Smash Master
oh yeah i wanna see those crew battles too! and as for the razor challenge, you guys better be ready for one mean bowser!

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
All the singles and doubles videos are up but not crew....right? I certainly can't find the crew video if it is up.

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
****... Lol.. just found out nobody from my crew including me and CBK will be able to make it this saturday. My grandpa's birthday party is then and i really have to see him...

Another time... heh...

-BC-

Tyser

Smash Champion
Everyone should just come to JBMs. I promise you guys it will be 1000x more fun. Not saying Yoker's wouldnt be fun but . . .

Top Bottom