• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

gantrain05

Smash Master
yeah, i can't make the 20th, im in the finals for the Lazr 103.3 guitar hero tourney on the 20th, and the grand prize is $1000, and im much better at guitar hero than smash, and theres a bigger prize lol.

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Schism count me in for that mario to lucus ****....heh

I thought my challenge would be interesting if nothing else.

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
I can make the 13th for sure. I might be a little late, may miss doubles but will definitely make it.

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
so the next one is gonna go down on eather the 13th or the 20th from what i've read so far. could we have an official date between one of these two so i can make plans

you.are.a.tool

Smash Rookie
Haha bumpin it up to $25 now. Yea i won crews so im auto best yea i said that ;)

Lol i knew you were gonna mention Joker on the 2v2s :laugh: Gotta be legit 2v2s! Maybe we should start doin legit crews to. I could bring BKJOE like the good ol times and we can 3v3 Lol.

-BC-
did you even play in the crews bc...... O_o

Tyser

Smash Champion
Hey BabyYoker, when you puttin those vidjos up? I wanna see me almost lose to a DK even when Im infinite grabbing (it was embarrassing on my part).

EDIT: You know what? I dont even care about the date anymore. 13th, 20th or 27th. Whatever it is, Ill make it.

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
Hey BabyYoker, when you puttin those vidjos up? I wanna see me almost lose to a DK even when Im infinite grabbing (it was embarrassing on my part).

EDIT: You know what? I dont even care about the date anymore. 13th, 20th or 27th. Whatever it is, Ill make it.
Well in that case make it the 27th :laugh:

I think everyone would be able to make that...

-BC-

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
i'm fine with it being the 27th, i'd prefer earlier.

people in your crew bc need to post what works for them, we are trying to help them out.

if not we won't consider it and just make up the date for those trying to find the date.

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
i'm fine with it being the 27th, i'd prefer earlier.

people in your crew bc need to post what works for them, we are trying to help them out.

if not we won't consider it and just make up the date for those trying to find the date.
Only down to a 2 man crew now Lol. Possibly 3 or 4... Doesnt matter when for CBK hes always available rofl... I can maybe try to get some random players from the old crew back in the day.... Lol.. we'll see maybe not.. :ohwell:

-BC-

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
O.O That was some interesting reading. . . . .

And. . .Here. . .We. . .Go!

Well I edit the first page with the new rules, there's the Neutral stages we'll be using, same goes for counter pick, i like the line up so far but I'll probably take a couple off.

Like Tyser mention I'm working on putting the vids, cause is Labor Day, which means we have to work twice as hard today. Right? >.<

As for the date for the next tourney I thought the 20th was fine with everyone so now it seems the 27th will be better for most, either date works for me so i guess we just need to wait and see how many people will like the 20th or the 27th so let's figure it out ;P

-BC- man ur always wanting to put some money in crews and what not so whats wrong with putting a little something against Tyser or 2v2 with me and Tyser. Also Tyser man I forgot or more like we couldn't get around to it but we should MM next time.

Blank, I heard u were playing some GG, were was I when this was going on, I'm not that good at the game but hey is always nice to play different people or anybody in that matter, Love!, u should just give me the game J/K also Blank I take that 25c MM I'm pretty decent with Ky.

Next Crew Battle we have I'm going to bring my secret weapon *cough*(Echo)

Razor I'll MM u with the whole different char thing, I'll use Link, Samus, Marth, Meta Knight, and Snake.

Bonehimer even though we live together we're still yet to play each other in Pokemon, so besides us two and i believe Tyser mention Mushroomring, which by the way there's nothing wrong with Charizard, I mean come on I like Mudkips LOLZ, so yeah any one else what to PokeBattle(Diamond & Pearl).

Homecoming Pfff. Have u ever though the only reason we date chicks is because we have to :laugh: I mean what ever happen to "Bros before Hoes"

:urg:That was a lot of catching up to do, ok as of now I'm done Uploading all the Doubles vids I'm working on the Singles one right now, after I'm done with Singles give me around 2 or 3 days to put up the Crew Battle cause i have to do a lot of editing to it.

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
Lol ok yea i always ask to put money on crews. I asked all 1 times -_-

At least in crews it was a closer match cause u had urself and Tyser. The top two players :laugh:

The top two players vs me and CBK? Ya no chance for us haha no MM thank you.

Cant wait to see them Crew vids! Thanks for uploadin man :)

-BC-

Tyser

Smash Champion
Those counterpicks are redunk. Just FYI, Ill be counter-picking Onett every time now :-D. And Halberd on Neutral? WHOOAATTT?!?!

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Don't worry man all u have to do is strike it, cause what i think is going to happen is everyone is going to leave Smashville or Battlefield alone.

Top Bottom