• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Uli

Smash Champion
everyone should come to the next FFC and ill ticket match people, i got liek 1800 tickets
ill poop on everyone, tickets are better than money

Uli

Smash Champion
i was thinking this should be the new IA thread
all the other ones are dead LOL

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Oh shit. T3h Schism wants to money match! It's on then man. $5; best of 5?
So far then Ive got Schism, Joker and Hurricane on my list of money matches. Hey Bonehimer and Blank. Let's money match! I only $25 money match the guy whose the best in Iowa everyone else is $5 because only the best gets to take that much money from me.
Lol k maybe. If I win singles next time i'd love to make some extra money. We're talkin Melee right?:bee:

Echo

Smash Champion
somebody let me know when the next one is going to be, and hopefully I can find out pretty soon... I don't want to have to miss another one... y'all can't handle this marth.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
k all those mm accepted. bring them on.

and if anyone wants to face my best character samus by all means i'll mm anyone with samus. for only 1 dollar tho

Tyser

Smash Champion
you serious? we wont lose to THEM lol. we gonna 6 stock em =P
this is gantrain btw, on my bros account.
Im down for a 2v2 money match against you and whoever you want. Joker where you at? Also, it's gonna be a $25 a piece money match meaning $100 total. Only talk big if you can back it up right :-D.

Yo Tyser... Ill give u that money match in Brawl on one condition.... You gotta money match me and my partner 2v2 in N64 Smash
WTF? Youre adding in way too much shit. You already added 2v2 Brawl. That was your first request at a showdown and you backed away from it. Be realistic and just money match me son. You sound scared right now. Soon you're gonna be adding so much randomness that this wont make sense anymore. My first request was a $20 money match, best of 5 versus you. That is one from me. You came back challenging me to a 2v2 money match. I accepted but you backed out still. Now you're adding yet another challenge. That is 2 challenges from you and 1 from me. If I do that 2v2 N64, you're going to money match me and JBM in a 2v2 Melee money match. But in all honesty, youre lookin scared ATM. Just a 1v1 $20 money match is all I asked for. Plus, this N64 shit has nothing to do with Brawl. That's like me challenging someone there to 100m dash for $20. It makes no sense at all plus it'd be way too easy.

gantrain05

Smash Master
Im down for a 2v2 money match against you and whoever you want. Joker where you at? Also, it's gonna be a $25 a piece money match meaning $100 total. Only talk big if you can back it up right :-D.
i'll MM ya 2v2 tyser, i'll talk to whoever my partner is gonna be at this next one, dunno bout $25 since im already broke lol, but yeah, im down, i wont back away from a challenge.

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
WTF? Youre adding in way too much shit. You already added 2v2 Brawl. That was your first request at a showdown and you backed away from it. Be realistic and just money match me son. You sound scared right now. Soon you're gonna be adding so much randomness that this wont make sense anymore. My first request was a $20 money match, best of 5 versus you. That is one from me. You came back challenging me to a 2v2 money match. I accepted but you backed out still. Now you're adding yet another challenge. That is 2 challenges from you and 1 from me. If I do that 2v2 N64, you're going to money match me and JBM in a 2v2 Melee money match. But in all honesty, youre lookin scared ATM. Just a 1v1 $20 money match is all I asked for. Plus, this N64 shit has nothing to do with Brawl. That's like me challenging someone there to 100m dash for $20. It makes no sense at all plus it'd be way too easy.
Rofl im not doin the 2v2 Brawl mm. Im doin the N64 one in place of the 2v2 Brawl. We do ur challenge of 1v1 mm Brawl and mine with 2v2 N64.

N64 smash still relates to Brawl. Its both smash lmao... 100m dash? Ok thats obviously something completely different...

-BC-

Tyser

Smash Champion
^ N64 has nothing to do with Brawl. Its a different game. Kids gotta understand this fact. You know those Melee vs. Brawl shits in the day? Yeah, same shit here. It's nothing a like. That is why it is completely irrelevant to this challenge. So actually, it is exactly the same as me challenging someone to a 100m dash.

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
^ N64 has nothing to do with Brawl. Its a different game. Kids gotta understand this fact. You know those Melee vs. Brawl shits in the day? Yeah, same shit here. It's nothing a like. That is why it is completely irrelevant to this challenge. So actually, it is exactly the same as me challenging someone to a 100m dash.
Lol its not the same but ok. I already said im gonna lose to u so im not throwin away $25 :laugh:

I never said i was number one or the best either. I've never even gotten 1st in anything yet hah... Quote me on that somewhere. Dont make **** up plz

-BC-

Echo

Smash Champion
I could beat any of you in alot of different games, and I'd be willing to put money on it. Now somebody tell me when the next monthly is so I don't have to work.

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Just an F.Y.I, but Razor (me btw), Luger, Jlo, and Blo won't be able to make the next monthly if it is indeed on the 20th. That would be very unfortunate.

Tyser....I have a challenge for you. I will play you in a mm next tourney, assuming it isn't the 20th. But here are the conditions:

1.) Best of 5
2.) Money is negotiable
3.) Stages work like they do in crew battles. That means each time you play a stage it is therefore banned until after our mm is over.
4.) Same goes for characters. So lets say first match is your dedede vs my metaknight, that means I can't be metaknight again for the rest of the best of 5 mm and u can't use dedede for the rest of the mm. This way we each have to be a minimum of 3 characters and a maximum of 5 different characters. This way should be more interesting, and truly judge a better all around player, not just individual character player.

Interested?

And I think crews need to be either 3v3 or 4v4 for now on.... in my opinion.

Tyser

Smash Champion
It doesnt truly judge a better all around player actually. That's why people have mains :-D. But Ill be down for your challenge. Im gonna be playin Jiggz, Dedede and Snake just for a heads up.

Uli

Smash Champion
why dont people here just play normal munny matches
the better player should win regardless of character, except that doesnt apply to BRAWL HAAHAHHAHA...

§chizm

Smash Lord
Alright Tyser, I'm going to MM you but I have a certain set of rules we have to follow. First of all, we have to play only on 75 M. Second of all, we each have to start on Mario and each time someone loses they have to switch to the next character in the list until someone loses as Lucas. This will obviously show who is the overall better player, because everyone should just sit at home and practice every character in the game. It's a completely tourney viable strategy. :laugh:

Crews will probably never be 3v3 or 4v4 because of the amount of people that want to be in a crew.

Joker, you need to confirm an actual date for this.

Also, I will MM you in GG Blank. I play Testament, Eddie, and Slayer.

Tyser

Smash Champion
LOL too good my dude. Ill $1 money match people in Guilty Gear. Ive never played it in my life but I can press buttons pretty fast.

Top Bottom