• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
Guilty Gear waz 2 gud also. Bridget is broken when you spam those anti-air setup thingies. Couldn't land the starship combo though.:ohwell:

Ima need to find my Melee disc, you guys looked sick playing that lol.
Lol u seem to be kinda like Tyser... You talk on the boards and such but when it comes to actually playing Brawl with people irl u get hella quiet... and bearly speak up at all :laugh:

Actually Tyser is gettin better at that and he actually talks now :lick:

-BC-

Tyser

Smash Champion
I dont talk much because all I spew out is shit talk when I play during matches.
Not really, Im too cool for shit talk
Snake counter? IMPOSSIBLE!

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Well guys this was a fun tourney, everything when nicely, Tyser, Uli, JBM thanks for coming down hope u can make it to the next one and hopefully Echo can make it. Oh Tyser i found the remote.

Blank O.O good shit man was this ur first tourney cause if it was 2nd place not bad, can i expect u in the next tourney

We finally did crews, sure we lost not going to complain(C.Love) cause i had a hell of a time playing.

I still haven't worked on the vids yet, I still need to finalize the disks i should start working on them sometime this week. Also -BC- I could send u the vids but like i said needs finalizing so yeah and i also need to use the clips MTKD rec. with his camera, I'll still do them just in time, plus i want to do the crew matches too.

By the way this game is going to be pro. . . .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXBsw4rBTC8&feature=related

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
Well guys this was a fun tourney, everything when nicely, Tyser, Uli, JBM thanks for coming down hope u can make it to the next one and hopefully Echo can make it. Oh Tyser i found the remote.

Blank O.O good shit man was this ur first tourney cause if it was 2nd place not bad, can i expect u in the next tourney

We finally did crews, sure we lost not going to complain(C.Love) cause i had a hell of a time playing.

I still haven't worked on the vids yet, I still need to finalize the disks i should start working on them sometime this week. Also -BC- I could send u the vids but like i said needs finalizing so yeah and i also need to use the clips MTKD rec. with his camera, I'll still do them just in time, plus i want to do the crew matches too.

Yea thats fine... Just send whenever... but as soon as possible of course. Imma try and make the crew vid... Mite not be that good tho but imma still try lol.. :laugh:

-BC-

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
sssssssssssssooooooooooooooooo..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................when is the next one goin to go down?

Tyser

Smash Champion
And BTW, Im not going to post the Melee Crew Battle on Youtube. If people wanna see it Ill just give you the files or w/e. They're pretty brutal.

§chizm

Smash Lord
And BTW, Im not going to post the Melee Crew Battle on Youtube. If people wanna see it Ill just give you the files or w/e. They're pretty brutal.
Wow I didn't even know that was recorded. I was fine with how I did though, but the five or so people who didn't take a single stock (*cough* Joker *cough*:laugh:)would probably prefer it not be put up. :054:

gantrain05

Smash Master
Wow I didn't even know that was recorded. I was fine with how I did though, but the five or so people who didn't take a single stock (*cough* Joker *cough*:laugh:)would probably prefer it not be put up. :054:
lol yeah, i'd like to see em, after like a year of not playing melee, and never going to a tourney before in my life for it, and taking off 2 stocks with my doc. im pretty proud of myself lol.

Tyser

Smash Champion
BTW, videos are up there. I just edited the post. So if you wanna see vids of Me and JLO mainly, go about 10 posts up.

xfacta

Smash Cadet
20th is good with me, i'll tell razor tonight so he can change work for that weekend. sorry jlo im not retiring yet.. i talked myself out of it, but im going back to the drawing board

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
The 20th of September is fine with me I guess we just have to wait and see how many people agree with it.

Also if u didn't heard me talk about it last Saturday on the Tourney i said that there was finally a set of rules for Brawl and I will like to use, cause sooner or later most tourneys are going to start using them, so better start getting used to them.

Anyways here's the thread about it:
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=187735
And here's why some of the stages came to be legal and all that stuff:
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=187736

So sometime this week I'll update the first page with the new rules and which stages I'll be using for Neutrals and Counter picks.

Tyser

Smash Champion
All I gotta say is that Green Greens, Onett, Yoshi's Island (Pipes) and Hills is where Im going every single time if those stages are for reals. Whoever votes for these stages have something wrong with their heads. Distant Planet? Pictochat? WTF?!?! And Bridge should have been banned a long time ago. It's a broken level plus it's HUGE! Totally not competitive looking at all.

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
I completely agree with Tyser... He can be too cheap in those stages lmao... No johns btw... :laugh:

Although the "striking" idea doesnt seem too bad... but how do u choose who gets to strike a stage from the starter list first? :confused:

-BC-

Tyser

Smash Champion
Im only gonna be available the 13th or 20th in September so yeah. One of those and Im good to go. Take your time on making up the date though, we've got a while to wait :S.

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
Im only gonna be available the 13th or 20th in September so yeah. One of those and Im good to go. Take your time on making up the date though, we've got a while to wait :S.
Alright the 13th isnt gonna work for me :laugh:

If the 20th isnt available then possibly 27th? Or is that too far away?

-BC-

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
Let's get some Melee crews again. Those were the best.
Not if imma be the only one takin any stocks off u guys again... :laugh:

Lol jk Schism and JLO did to... Joker tho... tsk tsk he got 4 stocked.. :lick:

Unless ur talkin split up the people and have captains for crew or somethin idk

-BC-

Top Bottom