• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
yeah get v2k and fall to come next time, it'll be alot more fun.

but for real, crews 10 dollar entry fee between tyser me and uli vs BC's crew in brawl.

gantrain05

Smash Master
The dude who said "Ive never seen Samus shoot missles that fast" made me lol. He threw off my game a lot.
lol that was me, but seriously, that samus was **** good, i thought i was good in melee till i saw u guys and victor play, i guess i'll have to practice w/ you guys to get to that level.

gantrain05

Smash Master
yeah get v2k and fall to come next time, it'll be alot more fun.

but for real, crews 10 dollar entry fee between tyser me and uli vs BC's crew in brawl.
oh yeah, hey -BC- if you guys are gonna be joinin w/ me jake and brenton we gotta get a new crew name if its gonna be 3/5 not -BC- lol.

gantrain05

Smash Master
$10 entry for fuckin Brawl Crews? You two better practice your asses off.
you know, i only play brawl twice a month, once at this tourney, and once about 2 weeks before to decide which random main im going to play, i don't need practice =P

Tyser

Smash Champion
That's not dumb. That's how crews have always gone in Smash when you didnt have enough people. Remember when KDJ shit on Midwest? His crew only had 4 while Midwest as 5. Stocks just got distributed evenly. I dont really care much for Brawl crews though. 3v3 is fine with me.

Tyser

Smash Champion
Our crew is gonna be Tyser, Matt, Joker, Blank, JBM and Yulai.
I called it first so yeah. Im gonna get what I want or else Ill dominate you with fists.
And I think your crew is BC, CBK, JLO, Razor, Luger, and Andy :-D.
Its a game nyukuh! Blank is on our team because Im the only one who actually talks to him and shit. He's my cousin also. not really

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
agreed, we need to have a conference, and i'll do that 3v6 in brawl, even out the stocks and it'll be fine, but who would your crew be tyser? you, joker and skizm?
Wow... rofl... nothin to "conference" about... how bout we "inner" crew battle for it?
We'll 3v3. Tomorrow night if u like. Im bringin BKJOE with me. Me, him, and CBK beat u 3 ease no problem ;)

I called it first so yeah. Im gonna get what I want or else Ill dominate you with fists.
Its a game nyukuh! Blank is on our team because Im the only one who actually talks to him and shit. He's my cousin also. not really
Lol... thats funny... Before we had the crew battle u were sayin how it would be unfair that u joined jokers crew against us.... But u guys ended up losing anyways... and it wasnt really close lmao.. :laugh:

Now ur makin a super all star team with Blank to! Lol...

-BC-

Tyser

Smash Champion
^ Well, Ill still shit on anyone there in a money match (non ditto) :-). I want some money matches next time. Me and Joker were supposed to do one but it never happened. How about you money match me BC, I heard you were good :-D and I didnt get to play singles against you this time around. Next time man, $20 money match, best of 5. Also, Blank is my cousin, so he should be on my team :-D. Ill money match Hurricane again also, non ditto this time :-D.

EDIT: Also, when will you get vidjos up BabyYoker?

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
^ Well, Ill still shit on anyone there in a money match (non ditto) :-). I want some money matches next time. Me and Joker were supposed to do one but it never happened. How about you money match me BC, I heard you were good :-D and I didnt get to play singles against you this time around. Next time man, $20 money match, best of 5. Also, Blank is my cousin, so he should be on my team :-D. Ill money match Hurricane again also, non ditto this time :-D.

EDIT: Also, when will you get vidjos up BabyYoker?
/dodgeeeeeeee

2v2 money match tho? :)

Tyser

Smash Champion
1v1 money match man. $25, best of 5. Cmon. You won crews, youre the best now so money match me :-D. And I'll do 2v2 money match against you. Joker where you at? You're my partner on this one :-D. If you do the 1v1 money match, Ill do the 2v2 money match. Deal?

Uli

Smash Champion
1v1 money match man. $25, best of 5. Cmon. You won crews, youre the best now so money match me :-D. And I'll do 2v2 money match against you. Joker where you at? You're my partner on this one :-D.
oh dayummm this could be too good

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
1v1 money match man. $25, best of 5. Cmon. You won crews, youre the best now so money match me :-D. And I'll do 2v2 money match against you. Joker where you at? You're my partner on this one :-D.
Haha bumpin it up to $25 now. Yea i won crews so im auto best yea i said that ;)

Lol i knew you were gonna mention Joker on the 2v2s :laugh: Gotta be legit 2v2s! Maybe we should start doin legit crews to. I could bring BKJOE like the good ol times and we can 3v3 Lol.

-BC-

Tyser

Smash Champion
Legit 2v2? This is legit. Joker is my homie, hes my brother from another mother and father (which I guess doesnt make him my brother at all). Yulai isnt my normal 2v2 partner. I dont even have one. Ive teamed with Yulai, Matt, Leon, and Mike before son. Cmon though. Joker/Tyser vs. BC/CBK; $25 a person ($100 total) best of 5. Youre the best man, you cant be scared of a little asian kid and a mexican kid.

EDIT: Hey Joker, if they accept. Ill pay you back $25 if we somehow lose.

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
Legit 2v2? This is legit. Joker is my homie, hes my brother from another mother and father (which I guess doesnt make him my brother at all). Yulai isnt my normal 2v2 partner. I dont even have one. Ive teamed with Yulai, Matt, Leon, and Mike before son. Cmon though. Joker/Tyser vs. BC/CBK; $25 a person ($100 total) best of 5. Youre the best man, you cant be scared of a little asian kid and a mexican kid.

Lmao... Ok ego legit as in someone youve actually 2v2ed with before. :laugh:

Oh and were the kids here... Were still little high schoolers..
You guys are ol college folk!

-BC-

Tyser

Smash Champion
Okay fine, Ill team with Joker at this next monthly and then we'll do the $100 money match. Fair enough for me.

EDIT: If we win Teams, Ill give Schism my earnings. (not the money match)

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
Okay fine, Ill team with Joker at this next monthly and then we'll do the $100 money match. Fair enough for me.

EDIT: If we win Teams, Ill give Schism my earnings. (not the money match)
Lol im done with this ego **** im not gettin myself pulled into somethin im prob gonna lose haha :laugh:

-BC-

§chizm

Smash Lord
What about me man? I actually take stocks in Crews. :laugh: :054:

Nah man Doubles is the only thing I'm actually good at. :ohwell: :008:

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord

wow tyser u really want to mm people dont cha.

Tyser

Smash Champion
Oh shit. T3h Schism wants to money match! It's on then man. $5; best of 5?
So far then Ive got Schism, Joker and Hurricane on my list of money matches. Hey Bonehimer and Blank. Let's money match! I only $25 money match the guy whose the best in Iowa everyone else is $5 because only the best gets to take that much money from me.

Top Bottom