• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Yeah mang team Knightmares.

Linkin Park that was Hurricane's pick, I pick the second one Fucking In Flames.

Tyser mang I'm up for a money match, and whats this about hogging ur TV and VCR learn to share prick J/K but yeah no prob men I'll just keep an eye on it. Plus if we do Crew Battles we probably use mine so i can record also.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
I might play Yu-Gay-Ho cuz someone said that they would help me build a deck, but if there is no deck for me by Friday then I'll go to this tourney.

SlayerOfMe

Smash Ace
Hey Joker, keep holding these. I know one of these Saturdays I'll try to convince Chexr and Seanson to come down for easy mone-...I mean, to have a good time lawlawl. It can't be this Sat. but us Winonans will try to make it to at least one of them. We'd bring a full setup for sure, maybe two, and someone would have to house us.

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
Hey Joker, keep holding these. I know one of these Saturdays I'll try to convince Chexr and Seanson to come down for easy mone-...I mean, to have a good time lawlawl. It can't be this Sat. but us Winonans will try to make it to at least one of them. We'd bring a full setup for sure, maybe two, and someone would have to house us.
Oh **** a little bit of trash talkin? :laugh:
How bout we crew battle, IA vs MN? ;)

Oh and as far as crew battles go this saturday, i've already got a crew :laugh:
My crew will take on anyone else's crew 5v5

-BC-

§chizm

Smash Lord
Oh **** a little bit of trash talkin? :laugh:
How bout we crew battle, IA vs MN? ;)

Oh and as far as crew battles go this saturday, i've already got a crew :laugh:
My crew will take on anyone else's crew 5v5

-BC-
Wait I thought you said you were only bringing one other person?
Also we will poop on you. :098:

It would be pretty amazing if MN came down sometime. We've been wanting to go to Sparrow's fests but our plans always end up falling apart. :ohwell:

Tyser

Smash Champion
I beat Chexr once in a friendly :-D. I didnt wanna be a fag and infinite CG that DK (johns). But yeah, it'd be sweet if MN shows up to Joker's or an FFC in the future. Also, who is me and Yulai crewing with? Or are we just gonna get 10 stocks a piece? :-D. Another also, thanks BabyYoker for letting me be a douche and use my TV and such. Youre too good.

Uli

Smash Champion
I beat Chexr once in a friendly :-D. I didnt wanna be a fag and infinite CG that DK (johns). But yeah, it'd be sweet if MN shows up to Joker's or an FFC in the future. Also, who is me and Yulai crewing with? Or are we just gonna get 10 stocks a piece? :-D. Another also, thanks BabyYoker for letting me be a douche and use my TV and such. Youre too good.
im giving tyser all my stocks :3

§chizm

Smash Lord
hey -BC- the 5 person crew is you, me, cbk, razor, and luger right? if thats the case we gonna pwn everyone.
Haha right. :042:

Yea its us 5 :)

And whoever we crew battle if its gonna be 5v5 then its gonna be against 5 diff people.... Lol. Not two people with a stock advantage or anything... -_-
-BC-
We'll have to figure out this Saturday because I'm not sure who all will be there of our crew due to Regionals and such, as of now I know for sure that Joker, Bone and I will be there. We might actually end up having Tyser and Uli or someone else to make 5 people. We'll see how things figure out. ;)

who wants to play some melee on friday?ill be arriving in town around 7ish
I'll play some Melee with you man.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
I'll play man! You said you wanted to play me so its going down son! We could probably use Bruce's setup while he's at Taekwondo.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Like Schism said is us 3, so Tyser and Uli u want to be in the winning side.(Oh snap it's on now XD)

But yeah Nova I'll show up this Friday that is if Hurricane doesn't leave me hanging again.

Tyser

Smash Champion
And whoever we crew battle if its gonna be 5v5 then its gonna be against 5 diff people.... Lol. Not two people with a stock advantage or anything...
In the words of Wolf, WHAT'S THE MATTA SCARED?!!?

Like Schism said is us 3, so Tyser and Uli u want to be in the winning side.(Oh snap it's on now XD)
That's gonna be super unfair for everyone else but Im totally down :-D.

Tyser

Smash Champion
I might just whip out my Jiggz for these. She's just as good as my Dedede now.
Also, is the Ames people still sneakin a kreep at this skeet?

§chizm

Smash Lord
I might just whip out my Jiggz for these. She's just as good as my Dedede now.
As far as I know they aren't due to school, but I haven't heard anything from them since we changed it to Saturday.
Are you planning on playing Jiggs for the whole tourney or just Crews ;).
Also I'm terrible in Singles but if people feel the crews are uneven we can probably give extra stocks or something. :004:

Tyser

Smash Champion
I might play Jiggz a couple games in Singles. Probably gonna use her against randoms or something. Mostly gonna play Dayduhday though. Also, you guys said infinites are legal so I may take advantage of that because I can infinite with ICs pretty well now ;-P. Another also, Hurricane will be there to Falco ditto money match me right? How much we money matching? $5, best 3/5?

h4rdcor3

Smash Journeyman
As far as I know they aren't due to school, but I haven't heard anything from them since we changed it to Saturday.
:
Well, with moving and everything the past few week's we haven't had much time to be trollin, but Team Ames plans on showing up. Port City unfortunately won't be showing up, Se'ku just got married and Mara is headed back to Louisiana. I'm not sure about the Mario Luigi team that won last time. I've got to get a hold of them soon.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
nah, crews are me tyser uli and maybe echo if i can get that dude to play games.

i think i might creep if san tysa will give broly a ride.

so we should at least have one gamecube set up cuz i'm gonna be nerding some people in melee.

how much is singles for brawl? i might just do that.

Tyser

Smash Champion
Matt might come so it's possible for our crew to be Me, Yulai, Matt, JBM and Echo o.O Oh dayum. Im so pumped for this tournament, I dont even care if there is only 10 people.

gantrain05

Smash Master
all right! we got some crew trashtalkin goin on, that always makes things more interesting. im lookin forward to it.

Uli

Smash Champion
oh dayummm this is looking too good
hey nova you coming on on saterday?!?!
you totally should to play some meelee with the NEians

did echo die LOL?!?!

Uli

Smash Champion
POOOP, im going to be spending like 40 dollars this weekend on a game i dont like
WTF?!!?

§chizm

Smash Lord
hb we have a melee crew battle too?

jbm vs des moines. 4 stock vs 20.
I'm pretty sure we could win just out of sheer chances for SDing. Though we could actually do Melee crews as well if people were up for it. :042:

POOOP, im going to be spending like 40 dollars this weekend on a game i dont like
WTF?!!?
Hey remember we're going to play some Melee too man.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
good **** i'll creep if there is melee.

k me uli and tyser in melee is that cool? we will just have three you guys can have 4 or 5 doesn't matter. PLZ have a crew battle they are too much fun the one in debuque was too good.

gantrain05

Smash Master
2 more days til the big event, lookin forward to actually havin some crew battles this time lol, last 2 times we planned it, it never happened. oh and i got a couple new mains for ya joker, thats on top of my already peach, ness, lucas, t. link, fox, wolf, and bowser, i'll find your weakness lol.

oh and on the melee thing, i'll join someones melee crew, im not terrible, a bit rusty, but i shouldn't get 4 stocked =P

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
k well, i say we have 2 team captains for melee crews, we will nominate whom ever, and teams will be chosen that way i see it so things are even.

or we could do NE/Glenwood vs all of other iowa.

Tyser

Smash Champion
Isnt the point of crews supposed to mean they're crews not just people selected by other people :-P. I dont really care much for Brawl/Melee crews. I just wanna get buck in Brawl Singles :-D.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
i say we do the captain thin for fun or 1 dollar entry.

the captains shall be joker and uli.

BOOM we've got our captains folks lets enjoy this.

§chizm

Smash Lord
Yeah that sounds like a good idea for Melee crews, just like we did in Dubuque.
It would be pretty rigged if it was just NE/JBM versus everyone else :ohwell:
I plan on pooping in doubles with Joker though. :056:

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
OK so can someone tell me how to do pools and i guess whats the point of it all, i know is suppose to do sitting and something about cutting people if there's to many, but i don't want to cut people cause nobody wants that, also last couple of tourneys in Omaha we did pools but no one was cut so yeah,, or can we just do it with the tournament organizer program thingy

§chizm

Smash Lord
Pools are usually only necessary if you have a large amount of players, it won't be necessary for the tournaments.
:052: THAT'S RIGHT

Top Bottom