• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Razor,gentrain or Jlo, :dizzy:(which one) Luger, and Sekku, those were some crazy games last night guys, we should play more often, man me and Luger we're double pick undefeated but Sonic was our downfall T.T but our Falcon **** LOLZ, by the way Sekku has the dvd we rec. he wanted to save some of the clips but as soon as i get it back I'll start uploading them up.

Proficient (-BC-) said:
Nice nice... That is some really good editing and everything

I wanted to make the crew vid myself but u made it WAY better than i could ever have done it Lol.

This crew battle was epic thanks Joker

-BC-
That's why it took me so long to put up, well I'm glad people like what i did with it, so it was worth wasting all that time on it >o<

goodkid said:
Anyway you guys could submit your top 8 characters from the tourney & entry fee, & entrants to: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=165954
Done and done.

gantrain05

Smash Master
yeah good games last night joker, i might have to start playin mario from now on lol, and **** man, your marth got 10x better than the last time i played him, too bad you can't beat my bowser tho lol.

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Joker those were some awesome matches last night. You guys may have beaten me and jlo almost every time but we totally won when it came to style points. Just remember the ganthunder from the heavens as I spiked both falcons to their demise....heh. We will have to play again real soon. And I want another razor challenge against you.

Tyser

Smash Champion
now that i think about it, should that sudden death round have counted? I thought JBM had less damage than i did before all that
When 2 people die at the same time, the sudden death is played out. The rule youre talkin about only happens when time runs out.

no, im laughing cuz even a 10 yr old noob snake could probably destroy my bowser with nothing but Ftilts so ima prolly get 3 stocked
Are you saying Snake players are newbs or something? Because that's a filthy lie. And a purely Ftilting Snake can only beat a Bowser if the Bowser sux ass. Bowser's UpB > Ftilt.

§chizm

Smash Lord
Yes, games at JBMs were indeed too good.
Mushroomring you need to play in the next tourney, you're too good. JBM your snake leveled up as well.
Also, FEEL YOUR ANIMALITY.
:058:

Mushroomring

Smash Lord
I'll try to make this next tourney, dont know for sure if i can go yet

but yeah, games were too good at jbm's

Sonic says: Hey we should do this again some time!

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
JBM: Thanks for letting us crash at your place. Games were too good.

Tyser: Good games man and it was fun Sunday to hang out with you mah dood.

Uli: Good $hit at FFC. 3rd Strike and King of Fighters were too good man.

Matt Vang!: Your Pika is amazing man. We didn't play in Brawl, but good games in Melee man.

To everyone else: FEEL YOUR ANIMALITY!

PS. We're going to that Saigon Restaurant again when we creep next time.

Mushroomring

Smash Lord
shout out time:

Melee people: good stuff, it makes me wanna play melee again kinda since i suck

Uli: wish we could've played but its cool. nice gordo on tyser in sudden death

Love: Thanks and what're you talking about? we played first round brawl but it didnt get recorded. other than that good stuff and you pooped me in melee

JBM: you almost had me at the end and it was an epic finish too. thanks for a great time.....snake's a pooper

Tyser: BOWSER!?!?!? wtf

Schism: good games and im banning rainbow cruise next time :D

Smeesh: If you can poop Tyser with your peach, then you would've had me im pretty sure. nice PT too

Kudo: didnt get to play you, we'll have to do that at Joker's if i make it

PortCity

Smash Ace
Speaking of that DVD, I'm going to have to come back to your house Joker and get you to finalize the disc :-\ ...only one of them works. Maybe sometime this week. If I visit my wife then I'll stop by and you can finalize that dvd. By the way, I like to talk lots of noise, but this time kudos goto Joker. There was one match on the dvd that was murderous. Joker and Bone had 3 lives total with Joker only his last. My team had either 5 or 6 lives in total and Joker's fox mounted a comeback and didn't die again.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Speaking of that DVD, I'm going to have to come back to your house Joker and get you to finalize the disc :-\ ...only one of them works. Maybe sometime this week. If I visit my wife then I'll stop by and you can finalize that dvd. By the way, I like to talk lots of noise, but this time kudos goto Joker. There was one match on the dvd that was murderous. Joker and Bone had 3 lives total with Joker only his last. My team had either 5 or 6 lives in total and Joker's fox mounted a comeback and didn't die again.
That's right my bad man, i forgot the first one got full and we kept playing and i totally forgot to finalize it, so whenever u want to stop by and get it finalize it should only take like a minute or so.

JBM falcon08 said:
man so whos on wat crew? we should do crews again. cuz i wanna slump proficients crew with my snake
Well I don't know how many people in each crew maybe 6 - 6 like last time but u could be in my crew.

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
why wouldn't they wanna crew with you?! thats wierd, guess we will crew battle them then, nvm actually, it wouldn't be much of a challenge without you guys on there team.

j/k mah dudes.

btw joker that crew vid was awesome, graet job.

Proficient (-BC-)

Smash Ace
why wouldn't they wanna crew with you?! thats wierd, guess we will crew battle them then, nvm actually, it wouldn't be much of a challenge without you guys on there team.

j/k mah dudes.

btw joker that crew vid was awesome, graet job.
Heh... cause they dont seem to agree with our crew name being Proficient which is fine... :)

Maybe someday ill get my old crew members to play again who knows... Or if i can get CBK's friends to go again then we'd crew battle with them on our team. They're the ones that got 1st place in doubles 2 tournies ago :bee:

We'll just have to see i guess...

EDIT: I saw some of those vids on Tyser's profile btw JBM.... You got a nice Snake now not gonna lie Lol

-BC-

Tyser

Smash Champion
Honestly, Razor or JLO had the best tech skill out of everyone in your crew. One of them shoulda gotten to choose the name. Blank doesnt count because he's actually part of no ones crew down thur. Blank was seriously the most technical player at that tournament though, no joke. lol technical and brawl in the same sentence HAHAHAHAHAHA

JBM falcon08

Smash Master
hah, it still needs improvement but thanks i appreciate it.

hey joker wanna crew battle if matt comes? 4 v 4?

no entry fee, i like fun things for no moeny.

Tyser

Smash Champion
Echo?!?! I thought he died. You better be there bro. I dont want you to bail out like you did the KC tournament.

Top Bottom