• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Yeah that was his Bang and I can hear Rebecca.

AND CURSE YOU DEKLINE FOR STEALING THE 12,000TH POST!

Afrayail

Smash Ace
You don't even necessarily need to hear me; you can hear the intense mashing of that one, poor button.

Another note: thanks for tonight guys! Sorry there was some confusion on our part (lol google maps) and then of course Ptato was driving and is a bit silly ^.^; at least he barely got out of that crazy accident...

*insert rant* some stupid girl on her phone pulled out in front of us where the roads are condensed down because of the roadwork; luckily oncoming traffic was back a bit and paying attention, so he managed to swerve into the other lane. She was like. 1 foot away. >_> and then glared at us like it was our fault :'( */end rant*

Anyway! I might try to get Jischke honor's building open to anyone who wants to Smash in Ames on Saturday; it'd be in the evening, since I have coaching until later. They have a big screen projector thing, and another TV in there. We need another Wii (or at least another copy of Brawl), and if anyone wants to bring more TVs, there's probably plenty of room. Feel free to add me on facebook (Rebecca Rong.. like.. the only non-asian one there is) and I can get stuff set up.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
I was looking at the number of replies, which is wrong I guess??

Tell me if yous showin up tomorrow Kudou, maybe you could pick me up?

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
it all depends if im actually goin tomorrow i might pick up/take home some ppls.

on a different note, does anybody here have a psp with the 5.50 gen-b2 firmware? i have that current firmware and im tryin to get the metal gear solid peace walker demo workin on my psp but for some reason i keep getting a error even though i have the right configuration in the recovery menu and i did the version.txt replacement. some1 should figure it out for me since im gettin pretty fed up with all the errors i keep gettin

;_;

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Ok, Blazblue vids are getting out of hand. This is not easy for me so, I'm uploding the rest of the vids as ???. You guys can tell me who the people playing are so I don't get criticized when I get names wrong because I'm doing this out of friendship. I could be a jerk and not upload, but I'm not. Again apologies on the slow uploading.

BoredPeanut

Smash Journeyman
Ok, Blazblue vids are getting out of hand. This is not easy for me so, I'm uploding the rest of the vids as ???. You guys can tell me who the people playing are so I don't get criticized when I get names wrong because I'm doing this out of friendship. I could be a jerk and not upload, but I'm not. Again apologies on the slow uploading.
xD I wasn't trying to criticize. Just let you know what Bang I am.

JBM: apparently >> since everyone just made a 3 hour gap in the tourney

Trent

Smash Champion
So to those people going to No Koast, Ally made a post last night saying he's not going anymore. That's sad. :(

PortCity

Smash Ace
Had fun last night. I thought of some new tactics against MK and Snake...I'm interested in testing them out next time :-D ... oh yeah...Ya'll some 304s for choosing Distant Planet as the last match. Come on?! Anyway, I got a remedy for that stage :) ... I MIGHT be game for some Brawl tomorrow night in Ames. Depends on the family situation.

Afrayail

Smash Ace
I was hoping to have people over tonight for some Brawling, but I was hijacked along with the building (friends want to watch movies instead for someone's b-day.. what a waste of a big screen! :'( )

Would anyone be cool with tomorrow around 5-6pm meeting up at Ames? We can be there til however long you guys want. I know some of you guys added me on facebook, so I'll update my status with.. well.. updates, I guess, for tomorrow. And eventually make that group thing. Yeah.

sluys

Smash Journeyman
Had fun last night. I thought of some new tactics against MK and Snake...I'm interested in testing them out next time :-D ... oh yeah...Ya'll some 304s for choosing Distant Planet as the last match. Come on?! Anyway, I got a remedy for that stage :) ... I MIGHT be game for some Brawl tomorrow night in Ames. Depends on the family situation.
I'm on the side of having less counterpick stages.

Instead of trying to push that I'm gonna have to learn all these stupid stages and exploit the hell out of them.

Uli

Smash Champion
greg next time just record the important matches in blazblue

and bolt likes big blue *****

Dekline42

Smash Ace
I'll just pst comments of who everyone is on the vids. Now you know what I have to do after every tourney ;)

And if u want u could just give the raws to me on mega-upload and I'll do em for ya =P

oh and @ bolt: go fap to ur gay avatar :laugh:

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Uli - you have little kids on your avatar, soooo ease up there pedophile dekline.

Dekline - you have a robot chick who uses giant dildos as weapons. Too bad all those kids that come up to your van don't know that before you offer them some "candy"

Skyzim - you have an animal as your avatar. You're into bestiality now?

Please note I'm simply making the same assumption you all made based off my avatar. And that is assuming your avatar is something you want to have sexual relations with.

Uli

Smash Champion
at least mine are all women and are supaa kawaiiii~

why are you attacking skyzim, he just said him and his diick is dumb...
you big blue diick lover

***** ****, strange its censored diick but not ***** XD

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Probably, but I volunteered, so I shouldn't be bitching and complaining huh.
I know what you mean it seems ez but once you actually do it it's a pain, but you get used to it.

BLAZEBLUE SUCKS. Dear god why do people keep talking about that game!?
I think is because is the newer game although I still prefer Guilty Gear but look at it this way GG is Melee and BB is Brawl at least that's how I look at it <(^_^<)

Also he can turn into a car XP

I'm fine with games tomorrow.
A fun tourney sounds legit I guess.
Awesome sause >.<

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Have you finished Harvest Moon yet Joker?
No I'm still in the first year of Fall T.T

Although I think the game ends when you collect all the rainbows then continue with New Game+ but I'm trying to take my time with it mainly cause I want to see my kid grow and help me out ^.^ plus when you start the new game you play as your kid.
But I still don't know who I'm marrying so is in between Candace or Kathy o.0

Afrayail

Smash Ace
Hey, that sounds awesome! It'd be good practice for Ptato and I, since we're going to try to get something actually official set up whilst exploiting the ISU sanctioned clubs. For anyone interested (it looks like quite a few people, and I might be able to get some in there from my 'group' too haha) I'll make a facebook dealio and post all the stuff here, too. If the time listed/etc doesn't work for someone we can be flexible about it :3 so either just a friendly tournament or like, $1 entry fee sound cool?

also I hope you guys are better at directions that we were last night *lol*

Proficient (CBK)

Smash Journeyman
hey guys im down for games tomorrow....skzim will you wait untill i get there to go to ames...i get off at 7...but maybe they'll let me go ealry so i might be there at 7 or 7:30 depending on my manager.

BOLT08

Smash Lord
Uli I'm still new to this trolling thing. Gimme a break. This is a lot easier when we just all make fun of jbm :/

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
I'll just pst comments of who everyone is on the vids. Now you know what I have to do after every tourney ;)

And if u want u could just give the raws to me on mega-upload and I'll do em for ya =P
I know what you mean it seems ez but once you actually do it it's a pain, but you get used to it.
I wouldn't mind it if my upload speed wasn't shit. I should just go over to Joker's one day and upload all that I got. Dekline's dorms would work too. :laugh:

Tyserification

Smash Lord
No I'm still in the first year of Fall T.T

Although I think the game ends when you collect all the rainbows then continue with New Game+ but I'm trying to take my time with it mainly cause I want to see my kid grow and help me out ^.^ plus when you start the new game you play as your kid.
But I still don't know who I'm marrying so is in between Candace or Kathy o.0
Oic. I havent even beaten the game myself and Ive owned it for almost a year now. I got 1.5M in a little over a year (I think Im still on Year2Summer or some jack) and then the game got so boring I just stopped playing. I married Renee because she was super cute IMO even though she's the plainest looking one and I got a kid whose only one season old. Only formed 2 or 3 rainbows :/ Focused too hard on farming. Dont make the same mistake I did. Struggling each day is a good thing in this game.

Uli I'm still new to this trolling thing. Gimme a break. This is a lot easier when we just all make fun of jbm :/
Admitting defeat is the first thing in the dont do list of trolling. A troll to the end such as myself would rather die than admit defeat even when the other person clearly owns me. Here's a tip. If you get beasted and dont know what to say then bring up another subject as fast as you can. Or insult their character. Works like a charm.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Oic. I havent even beaten the game myself and Ive owned it for almost a year now. I got 1.5M in a little over a year (I think Im still on Year2Summer or some jack) and then the game got so boring I just stopped playing. I married Renee because she was super cute IMO even though she's the plainest looking one and I got a kid whose only one season old. Only formed 2 or 3 rainbows :/ Focused too hard on farming. Dont make the same mistake I did. Struggling each day is a good thing in this game.
Yeah I know what you mean.

As of now I have 6 Chickens, 2 silkworms, 3 cows, 2 goats, 1 sheep, 3/5 power berries, I have done 3/5 rainbows, my fishing rod is gold, hammer silver, axe copper, sickle and hoe are iron since i don't use it much, watering can silver should have upgraded it to gold but when with the fishing rod instead, I'm toward the end of Fall with around 10,000 which I'll spent on upgrading the chicken coop and the barn so that I can get 2 ducks, the ostrich and one more sheep I was thinking of getting the horse but you don't seem to need it you better of with the ostrich since you can ride it around town plus it lays eggs ^.^

I think I may end up marrying Kathy just cause in every Harvest Moon game I always marry the bar chick(<3 Karen)
For a second I was thinking of going for Candace cause it reminded me of Hinata >.0

Top Bottom