• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Kudou-kun

Smash Lord
lol i just watched the Tyser (Jin) vs. Conner (Noel) vid and it was full of lulz \(^o^)/. the two most spammable chars doin what they do best. by the looks of it, Jin's ice car is way more effective than Noel's d-spam \(^o^)/

Dekline42

Smash Ace
Yo love... I think the match u uploaded is rebecca vs andy cuz bang lost and played weird colors o.0

Tyserification

Smash Lord
I dunno if that is Rebecca. She used a Super Move for christ sake. People who mash typically cant do those. It might a been that dude who was playing the guitar and everyone wanted him to stop but he didnt really get the hint after three hours of the same eight notes being played continuously for three hours. And yes, I did repeat three hours twice.

§chizm

Smash Lord
Are you fucking ********?
You can tell by the audio that's her playing.
That's Andy's Bang, I can tell by the way he plays.

Also that guitar gave me a tumor I'm pretty sure.

§chizm

Smash Lord
I just watched Tokyo Gore Police and it is the most fucked up movie I have ever seen, and that's a high bar.

We should watch it with Blank sometime. :bigthumbu

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
Hey!

Anyone who is coming to games today and has a little screwdriver that can open up a gamecube controller please bring it!

Thanks!

Afrayail

Smash Ace
:'(

I'm just that epic at mashing (and being a crazy spas), if that's what you're talking about. I got out 3 "supers" or whatever in my few matches of hardcore button mashing (don't ask me how..).. everyone thank Nick for forcing me to enter and telling me what button to spam! >.>

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
:'(

I'm just that epic at mashing (and being a crazy spas), if that's what you're talking about. I got out 3 "supers" or whatever in my few matches of hardcore button mashing (don't ask me how..).. everyone thank Nick for forcing me to enter and telling me what button to spam! >.>
Pressing "D" with Noel is the way to go. Plus that's how you really play her. :laugh:

Afrayail

Smash Ace
Hey guys can I get the address? PM or text it to me, if you will ^-^; I know the general locationness of it, but knowing specifics would be great. :)

Also, depending on if it's raining as bad in Nevada as it is in Ames, I might cancel softball practice, which means Ptato and I will be showing up a bit earlier than initially thought. I realized that if I do have practice, I wouldn't get there til closer to 8 or so. I can, in theory, stay til whenever; the only problem is that Ptato works at 10pm, and I'm either leaving with him around 9:30 to get dropped off at my dorm, or trying to work out a later ride (are there buses that run there?)

TLDR; ~7-8pm arrival for Ptato and I, one/both of us leaving at ~9:30pm.

MysteriousSilver

Smash Ace
I almost totally forgot.

Omaha guys who came up with us? We have one of your controllers. It's a white gamestop controller with some black on the cord?

BoredPeanut

Smash Journeyman
Yeah it is lol. I realized I left it in there after a couple of days. Just bring it up with you next time you guys come up for Brawl. 'scoo

And yeah, if you're having trouble telling what Bang is who's just post it and I'll let you know lol

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
Anyone showing up at Joker's tomorrah? I need to get my PS3 pad so I can practice Blaz.
I don't know what you talking about but I let you borrow one >.0

By the way I'm looking forward to this Saturdays since they're having a

Van Damme-a-Thon

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK YEAH!!11!!

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
Blank your controller is actually at my place and I'm being serious about this. I grabbed it when I thought I hadn't grab mine and I came home with 2 Controllers instead of one.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
o cool.

Will you be at Joker's tomorrow? Dont know if games go on anywhere else.

Also Cave Story is too good. Can't wait for wiiware release this month.

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
^Lol

So whos showin at Jokers tomorrowwww? Nobody else?

You all suck for having games on school nights, but this is a weekend I really have to get stuff going so Friday's the only day I'll play.

Top Bottom