• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Iowa-Joker's Monthly"WHY SO SERIOUS?"#28 Nov 22th

Blank Mauser

Smash Champion
Sucks everyone is getting sick. Specially sorry to hear about Devon's ER situation.

I'm fine somehow, I think its the pho I ate. If JBM isn't sick then the theory would be truth.

Tacoom

Smash Lord
JBM chill out. Anybody who goes into a basement to which there are 30+ people should know the risks to which they exposing themselves.

I myself haven't been feeling particularly well, but there is no sense throwing fingers around.
unless your luigi.
Jbm quit your female-ing

that clip is an act, it tried to hard
lol that hes a tyser

Jakebudden

Smash Ace
I figured the coma was a bit of a stretch. I don't even really think it is possible to contract an illness and be showing signs this fast. It takes a long time for disease to build up through multiplication in order to really infect someone.

animeblitzballa33

Smash Ace
So i found my wii today, it was on a shelf behind my tv where i look like everyday, i for some reason spotted it today for the first time lol. But alas it is still broken. Soooooo joker i was wonder if you could tell me exactly what i need and what to do to get it to read discs again. Or anyone for that matter who knows what to do.

Joker490Frozen

Smash Champion
what is the usb loader, is it a program or what? And for the hardrive can it be just any regular one or are the specifics it needs?
Yeah it's a program that runs off the Homebrew Channel.
You need a hardrive that's going to be use only for the Wii cause you need to format it so the Wii can read it then a different program so your computer can read it.

Hmmmmmmm here's a vid for it
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yuQ3...4262AF81&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=22

I'll try to help some more later but kinda of distracted right now with Teen Titans ^.^

Trent

Smash Champion
Yeah, I was sick as hell from Monday - Today, and am actually starting to feel fine now too. Yay diseases.

~GregDang!~

Smash Master
So wait. . . . . . . .does that mean. . . . . . . . . . . we are . . . . . . . . . . . .

FUCK YEAH!!1!ONE
Best pic ever! :laugh:

Yo mr.Love, what youtube account are u uploadin the BB vids on anyway?
They are being upload on LoveDang0987 account. I'm trying to get them up as soon as possible, but curse my crappy upload speed at home. The quality of the vids are super pretty. That's why the long wait.

Dekline42

Smash Ace
I'm trying to get them up as soon as possible, but curse my crappy upload speed at home. The quality of the vids are super pretty. That's why the long wait.
Yea, I had the same problem. Then I moved to the dorms and a 1.5 gig vid takes 9 minutes to upload :laugh:

Top Bottom