• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Investigation - Your character's hardest Match Up?

Zelderu Maryoto

Smash Apprentice
Hi. This is an investigation that I made because of curiousity. I got the idea from SuSa, who made an investigation on what was each character's most important match up to learn, whom I PM'd and asked if I could do this investigation. I was allowed to.

Basically, the rules for this investigation is exactly the same as SuSa's, except for the fact that you, in this investigation, are allowed to vote in as many Character Boards as you want to.

I'm posting this investigation in every Character Board on Smashboards. The purpose of this investigation is to figure out what character is one character's hardest. You may discuss it in this thread before you vote.

When you vote, you simply say one particular character you find the hardest for the character in question. But it is your first vote that matters. Whenever I see people have voted in this thread, I edit and write the name of the person that voted and then the character the person voted for.

If you have any question, ask it.

OK, let's get started!

jujitsutide - Meta Knight
C.J. - King Dedede
Albert. - King Dedede
makoforce - Luigi
Player-3 - King Dedede
Raziek - King Dedede
BengalsRZ - Meta Knight
Laurel - King Dedede
Gifts - King Dedede
Steel_Samurai - King Dedede
MintyFlesh - Meta Knight

Player-3

Smash Hero
DDD, F*** that penguin.
*waits for P-3 to come and rage
finally you guys know what you're talking about

i mean wtf how do you think metaknight is hradeasts THIRTEEN FRAME TOTALS but he also is super light and can't do 30% OTO YOU OFF OF ONE GRAB THAT HAS THE RANGE OF YOUR UNTIPPERED DTILT

HE ALSO DOESNT LIVE TO ****ING 200% EVERY STOCK AND KILL YOU AT LIKE 100% (which is like 3 GRABS INCASE YOU DIDN'T ****ING KNOW)

SURE HE CAN GIMP YOU

BUT DEDEDE DOESNT HAVE TO HE JUST LO CAP HE ALWAYS WEARS AND THEN GIGGLES WHEN YOU FLY OFF THE TOP SCREAMING

WIOEFBOIAEWBFOIAWEBFOIAEBFIOABFIOEBWFIOBAEWIOFBAEWIOFBWAEbfoiawebfoiaebfioabfioebwfiobaewiofbaewiofbwaebfoiawebfoiaebfioabfioebwfiobaewiofbaewiofbwae

****ing CAPS

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
MK is more important due to being much more common, but I think Dedede might be a bit harder.

Remzi

formerly VaBengal
NNID
Remziz4
3DS FC
0302-1081-8167
Nah, MK is harder than D3.

Dedede is too easy to edgeguard and if you get a good read on his landings you can really **** him up.

Both are hard, though.

xxmoosexx

Smash Lord
Its either between Jigglypuff or Ganondorf.

**** that bair and **** the annoyingly hard to react to slow start up lag of Dorf.

Steel_Samurai

Smash Journeyman
I think MK is Marth's hardest match up

However, most Marths put a lot of time into that match up, so I think D3 is harder for most (myself included).

MintyFlesh

Smash Ace
id rather fight a good mk than a good d3 out of personal preference....

i think mk beats him harder than d3 tho

Steel_Samurai

Smash Journeyman
The OP listed me as saying D3 is his hardest match up, but I said mk,

unless you mean personal hardest match up, but its not really clear, in the title it says
"Your character's hardest Match Up?"

but in the paragraph it says "When you vote, you simply say one particular character you find the hardest"

I think MK is harder than D3 naturally, but D3 is harder for me because he is more rare and I haven't worked on the match as much

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
In my opinion Marths hardest matchup is Ice Climbers. Simply because you have to stay consistant throughout all the match. Followed by Metaknight slightly after, but il go with Ice Climbers.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
why does everyone say DDD is so hard lol. he wins the matchup but beating him isn't even as difficult as some of the matchups we win. i also really don't understand the "ddd never dies" argument. who the *** said you have to kill him to win? lol

pulse131

Smash Ace
i agree with mr. r.
i got xp with all of those and id say D3, mk as a second. as for wolf i used to main him so i know a thing or two about it ;p

makoforce

Smash Ace
which direction do you think is most effective in killing snake? Up, down, of off of the sides. I prefer up and down cuase the sides are pretty hard.

trollface.jpg

Sephy95

Smash Lord
Idk about DDDs cuz I can easily take anyone out using him(probably cuz Ive had loads of practice against him) as for a Marth ditto match-up, it can get pretty annoying. Especially wen your opponent is thinking the same and we both do counter which leads to nothing. I'm gonna have to go with Snake though. He has good power and swift tilts that can easily take out Marth at a early %. His uptilts and ftilts get the job done.

Top Bottom