• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inui Presents: Great Revival

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Anti + Keitaro legendary team beat [A]tomsk and [K]sizzle.

**** <3

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Anti + Keitaro legendary team beat [A]tomsk and [K]sizzle.

**** <3
i wish i told him to go ddd or wario. we wouldve had a better shot imo. oh well.

anyways

YO THIS TOURNEY GOT NO HYPE. GONNA HAVE NORMAL KOTC ATTENDANCE. ****. I HOPE EVERYONE PAYS VENUE FEE IN PENNIES

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I see a lot of people that haven't confirmed themselves on AiB.

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=10606

Please do so. It helps to spread the word of the event and helps me keep track of how many people are going to show up, at least a rough estimate.

Wedge made a decent trailer for this event: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X2VULEemV8g

PLEASE BRING SET-UPS. YOU WILL GET YOUR VENUE FEE DISCOUNTED IF WE USE THEM. COME EARLY IF YOU WANT TO GUARANTEE THAT THEY'LL BE USED.

We'll be having Brawl-, low tier singles, and an experimental low tier doubles event with different characters based on a doubles tier list.

I haven't been able to host for literally a year. My events were always pretty popular and ran well, even with all of the events crammed into the schedule. Don't disappoint me, NY/NJ/PA/etc.! I better see everyone here!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Update! Doom is going to help out as staff for this! :)

He asked me last night, and I do need to replace someone anyways, and he's useful and cool with me.

Zucco

Smash Master
Watch out Doom. He might steal your socks and be a creep with them like he did to me.

****ing weirdo.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Watch out Doom. He might steal your socks and be a creep with them like he did to me.

****ing weirdo.
Probably won't, but so? Plenty of people like weird stuff, including you.

Doom thanks you for the easy hundred dollars you threw away, btw.

Zucco

Smash Master
They dont make it as public as you do. Nobody wants to know about it.

I rather not be around you than get money.

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
Probably won't, but so? Plenty of people like weird stuff, including you.

Doom thanks you for the easy hundred dollars you threw away, btw.
$100 to help out...wtf? I wouldve helped, even for much less than that. Prolly free depending on what you ask for

Inui

Banned via Warnings
They dont make it as public as you do.

I rather not be around you than get money.
http://allisbrawl.com/profile/Zucco.ai

Really? Lol.

That's cool ***. I'd rather not be around you either until you sincerely apologize and make amends with me. I've been too angry lately and might do something stupid.

I'M SORRY FOR DRIVING YOU FOR FREE AND COOKING YOU MEALS AND HOUSING YOU AND CARING AND STUFF LOL HOW CAN I EVER REPAY YOU FOR MY SINS

$100 to help out...wtf? I wouldve helped, even for much less than that. Prolly free depending on what you ask for
I was going to be generous. It all depends on how many people show up and how much work is done by them.

Zucco

Smash Master
http://allisbrawl.com/profile/Zucco.ai

Really? Lol.

That's cool ***. I'd rather not be around you either until you sincerely apologize and make amends with me. I've been too angry lately and might do something stupid.

I'M SORRY FOR DRIVING YOU FOR FREE AND COOKING YOU MEALS AND HOUSING YOU AND CARING AND STUFF LOL HOW CAN I EVER REPAY YOU FOR MY SINS

I was going to be generous. It all depends on how many people show up and how much work is done by them.
linking me profile because I have pictures of some anime character? I am so embarrassed right now.

jbandrew

Smash Lord
Inui why don't you make it mid tier singles/dubz instead of only low tiers? It includes a wider array of characters and can make events more interesting!

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
just going by the tier lists, man

I'd love for Sonic to be bad enough to be legal in singles

I'd rather see you **** and win money
Yeah I know. I was just messing.

Even though Ike isn't correctly represented, and thats the character you're using lol

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Ike is bottom tier and never won money in any regional or national event.

Sonic can win a lot of money in singles, as shown recently. And both of those Sonics got ***** in doubles.

Hmm...

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Exceptions exist. Bowser wasn't legal based on the previous tier lists, but based on his multiple bad match-ups, he's been allowed in low tier events.

Kai, if you played like X, you'd time out everyone easily. Low tiers can't catch Sonic to stop him from doing that. If that strategy wasn't so powerful, he wouldn't be too broken for low tiers. Thankfully, it's not so good in doubles.

You don't play like that, but others can and will.

Top Bottom