• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inui Presents: Great Revival

ANTi_

Smash Hero
With the tips Havok gave me it can probably be me for once ^__^.

But not @ this tournament

WedginatorX

Smash Champion
Holding side-B against Cheese until he quits.
Lol I play wifi like maybe once or twice now over a period of two weeks, usually friendlies. I just can't stand it as sonic anymore, even just for MU experience. He's the "wifi warrior." :p
We've been having some offline practice sessions though and multiple times he's told me "BUT THAT WORKS ON WIFI!" Rofl.
I might MM you EE, but it might be for a kind of low amount. I'm tight on money and already have money matches set up with (I believe) Vex's D3 (or at least he asked forever ago on the mdva xat, not sure if he remembers) and Kai's diddy.

Allied

Smash Master
Anyone want to team?

Snake/Wario

(idr if i'm supposed to team with anyone here)

(just seeing if i can get a partner or else i'm not going)

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
if kirin isn't able to go vex does that mean id be ur low tier doubles partner? (cause i'm not even 100% sure if DMbrandon was even my ltd parter to begin with)
I still don't know whats going on with either low tier doubles or regular doubles with me @_@

can't blame people for not wanting to team up with me. I main a character who sucks in doubles and other who sucks all together.

Top Bottom