• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inui Presents: Great Revival

Kaiber Kop

Smash Master
I know all this. You can't deny it just LOOKS ironic that Ike is allowed and he's you're character which doesn't represent the tier list. It doesn't matter to me, but it's entertaining to point out.

_Yes!_

Smash Hero
Don't forget jiggs! **** jiggs...In any form of smash. And in pokemon. Why the **** did they popularize the dumbest pokemon? (minus mew2 and charizard)

Inui

Banned via Warnings
hey we got stickied in Tournament Listings now

new tournament thread system is kinda gay, but oh well

I will miss threads being in regional boards too

Don't forget jiggs! **** jiggs...In any form of smash. And in pokemon. Why the **** did they popularize the dumbest pokemon? (minus mew2 and charizard)
yeah she's pretty gay too

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I have a feeling this is going to hurt the amount of attention certain tournaments get... =/

Mine always were active in Atlantic North and dead in this board.

LLDL

Smash Hero
I find it funny that this is in Neptune the day of ROM. LOL

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Tourney listings + sort by region is definitely going to be much more helpful when people adjust to it in ~2 days, lol

LLDL

Smash Hero
Take the Jersey Transit to Bayhead, get off at the Asbury Park Station, its 5 mins to the venue driving from here if you have someone pick you up.

It's like 25 -35 mins walking I guess so you'd have someone pick you up. Go from Cookman Ave, make a right Memorial Drive to make another right on Sylvania Ave.

Top Bottom