• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inui Presents: Great Revival

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
I wasn't trying to imply that I would play friendlies in the middle of your tournament. I was suggesting that I would prefer not to be restricted to the four tournaments the entire time, and if there were less events, we'd have more time for friendlies. As it stands now, we will have NO time for friendlies.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
*sigh*

My point is that time for friendlies is reduced by events that people would probably prefer to play friendlies during the time of. If your true objective is maximizing the enjoyment factor of your tourney, you would acknowledge this.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Dam Inui do you have poor reading comprehension skills!?!? Do not defy the Almighty one.

DallasPhat

Smash Master
Planking Gnes While He Watches Invincible Youth
Dam Inui do you have poor reading comprehension skills!?!? Do not defy the Almighty one.
LMFAO, ksizzle I regret not being able to attend this tournament cause now I can't meet you :(

I'm sorry to inform you Lucas but my boss is upset that I requested days off for MLG and won't allow me to take anymore days off in November :(. Meaning I won't be able to attend your event.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Kelvin is pretty cool when he's got his head on straight. Still one of my favorite people in the community. Just rude when he enters a confrontation, which is an easily excusable fault. He didn't start cursing me out or anything, lol.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
LMFAO, ksizzle I regret not being able to attend this tournament cause now I can't meet you :(

I'm sorry to inform you Lucas but my boss is upset that I requested days off for MLG and won't allow me to take anymore days off in November :(. Meaning I won't be able to attend your event.
:(

Kelvin is pretty cool when he's got his head on straight. Still one of my favorite people in the community. Just rude when he enters a confrontation, which is an easily excusable fault. He didn't start cursing me out or anything, lol.
I wish I got the same treatment from people...

I won't be entering much to help get this **** done.
you're poop in low tiers anyways :awesome:

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
And doubles lol, so there's no point in me entering them anyway.

But I will be ****** low tier singles.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
I wish I got the same treatment from people...
. . . are you honestly implying I don't treat you the same? We don't even have beef after we argue, because you would never insult me and cheapen your argument, since you enjoy good debate.

Not that I consider myself to have beef with Kelvin over the silliness that happened earlier, rofl. I've slept at this man's home on several occasions, I'm not going to carry a grudge over a small dispute on Smashboards.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Shippo, really? I'd like have someone that places high in doubles often. (like top 8)

Do you have doubles results like that?

Vinnie

Smash Master
I'd think he'd like a teammate that doesn't lose to pwnerbren7 and Vinnie's mom.
Vinnie's mom on Vinnie's account.

Wtf? Who are you? Who do you think you are? Are you kidding? MM me for $20 at Great Revival. Lucario vs MK. I'll put you in your place. I hate when people underrate me.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
LOL Vinnie's mom, you're so free. Bump that up to 40, you're a working woman, you can handle it, right?

Vinnie

Smash Master
Vinnie's mom still

Why does it matter if I'm working? I'd hope you are, if you're willing to throw that much money away. Streamed, recorded, 3/5, and let's count it for rankings. I'll show you boys.

Top Bottom