• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Inui Presents: Great Revival

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Oh, so you're "some kid"

okay. Important people know that I do not accept money matches, or make challenges except in extremely rare circumstances. You'll forgive me if I forget about you later.

Prawn

Smash Master
Oh, so you're "some kid"

okay. Important people know that I do not accept money matches, or make challenges except in extremely rare circumstances. You'll forgive me if I forget about you later.
You shall accept this challenge or I shall tell the world your marth is boo-tay

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Nah Yes!, I had to make sure he wasn't someone important first. Now that I've uncovered the fact that he doesn't matter, I can take amusement in the idea that some random is going to tell everyone my Marth is bad because I didn't accept his money match, when it's a nationally known fact that I don't accept MMs.

Prawn

Smash Master
Nah Yes!, I had to make sure he wasn't someone important first. Now that I've uncovered the fact that he doesn't matter, I can take amusement in the idea that some random is going to tell everyone my Marth is bad because I didn't accept his money match, when it's a nationally known fact that I don't accept MMs.
but i am important i beat koolaid one time by accident

Prawn

Smash Master
no hes saying that because you bad at this game

it means your a moderator

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Prawn, EE, Dphat, MMs plz.

Pierce, serious set, unless you randomly feel like MMing me (you did once!). I haven't played you in well over a year, sadly.

Anybody else who wants to MM, ask.

Still need a LT Dubs partner. Best ICs in this region + low tier main = profit? Kthx.

Jigglymaster

Smash Hero
NNID
Dapuffster
Did any of the IC players ever come across their mind that they'll probably be fighting another team with IC's in it? That would be funny two ICs in a doubles match at the same time.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
hey free7d

learn to read

ask whoever the person who said it.
Why would I? If he's referring to me, he could just say it to me himself. You're the one using the quote in context here, so I'm asking you your meaning of the usage.

Would you play me pierce for a hug?
Yes

Pierce, serious set, unless you randomly feel like MMing me (you did once!). I haven't played you in well over a year, sadly.

Still need a LT Dubs partner. Best ICs in this region + low tier main = profit? Kthx.
I might team with you in LT dubs, depending on my mood that day. I'm not going to confirm though.

I'll play you seriously if you'd like though.

Honestly, I'd rather just play mad friendlies with different people than play in a low tier tourney event.

Vex Kasrani

Smash Master

I don't think your the best IC's in this region, but whatever lol.

And I wanna do Low tier doubles for fun, not necessarly to win, so I'm doing Ganon/Link with Kirin(both trying but not great low tier characters)

Considering you want to win low tier doubles, you'll probably have more success with somebody else.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
I don't think your the best IC's in this region, but whatever lol.
I'm pretty sure no one does except like Inui or something lol

and pierce dont try and feel special by thinking he means you. otherwise hed say nothing says pierce7d like im bad at this game. he said mod. derp.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
If you look at overall accomplishments and even current accomplishments, Atomsk. By a LONG SHOT.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
To be totally honest:
Vex > Me = Atomsk > Vinnie

PURELY IN TERMS OF ICs, imo.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Attention everyone. Ksizzle cannot read.

I ask him the meaning of a quote he was referencing. He says to ask the source. I imply that the source was not referencing me, so he should tell me the meaning of the quote in the context he is using it. He tells me not to act special because the quote was not referencing me.

What the **** did I just read? Normally, I'd guess you be trollin, but normally when you troll, it's kinda funny, and not just stupid, so I'm not really sure right now.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Attention everyone. Ksizzle cannot read.

I ask him the meaning of a quote he was referencing. He says to ask the source. I imply that the source was not referencing me, so he should tell me the meaning of the quote in the context he is using it. He tells me not to act special because the quote was not referencing me.

What the **** did I just read? Normally, I'd guess you be trollin, but normally when you troll, it's kinda funny, and not just stupid, so I'm not really sure right now.
Attention everyone. Pierce is ignorant and blind.

Prawn (the unimportant player you stated) already explained what the quote meant so I had no reason to restate something that was already said. smh

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
I'm pretty sure no one does except like Inui or something lol

and pierce dont try and feel special by thinking he means you. otherwise hed say nothing says pierce7d like im bad at this game. he said mod. derp.
There have been no posts from Prawn since you posted this, which clearly implies that you did not read my post, considering my post asked you to clarify the meaning of the post in context, since I already implied that the context was not directed at me.

What is your excuse for such an ignorant post then?

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
no hes saying that because you bad at this game

it means your a moderator
I read all the posts dummy. But it's ok that you're making excuses to not face this yo. It's ok....its ok. :)

There have been no posts from Prawn since you posted this, which clearly implies that you did not read my post, considering my post asked you to clarify the meaning of the post in context, since I already implied that the context was not directed at me.

What is your excuse for such an ignorant post then?
Your post asked me to clarify? Why should I since I'm not the one who said the statement yet it's very obvious what the statement means. I've heard about people playing dumb but this is just ridiculous.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
Wow, again failing to demonstrate basic reading comprehension skills.

In neither of my last two posts, did I reinstate my request that you explain the context of your quote. As you have already pointed out, Prawn stated the meaning for you.

However, in both of my posts, I have clearly stated you are being foolish for implying that I am "acting special" when I merely initially asked you to explain your quote in context, since we BOTH AGREED that the original quote was not in reference to me. Explain to me how I'm "acting special" when all posts agreed that the original quote was not in reference to me? This makes no sense, and shows that your reading comprehension skills are subpar.

I'm not even going to get into the point of how foolish it is to say that because I'm bad at this game, I'm a moderator even is. That's clearly just a poor attempt at trolling.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
Ok Pierce7d,

you say I'm trolling right?

Then I'm dumb and trolling.

My reading comprehension skills are worse than the Saw 3D reviews.

I got out of High School by luck and nothing more.

sooooo

Go ahead. Infract me for trolling.

It is your job isn't it?

Or did they make a mistake in giving you this kind of power?

Almighty Pierce7d.

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
lol, what are you trying to say?

Trolling is an infractable offense, but you haven't done anything worth a Red Card.

I don't give out infractions to people for being rude or dumb. It's not against the rules.

LMAO @ trying to bait me into abusing my power AND insulting me because you can't use enough solid logic to make a good point.

I have class. Later.

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
All i know is. I beat *****z y'all don't. :p I also loser to peoplas you guays don't lolz

DRUNKOMSK OUT!

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Honestly, I'd rather just play mad friendlies with different people than play in a low tier tourney event.
Good luck with that, considering my scheduling format won't allow friendlies for the vast majority of the tournament since we'll be using every set-up to plow through the events.

Friendlies can occur before the event and when we have enough set-ups free for them.

Top Bottom