• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Insane Triumph 2: Houston, TX - October 23rd, 2010

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
If Wobbles goes I predict he will win. If not, I predict either Rayz or myself will win. Yes, I'm being that cocky. I need to step my game up.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
I'm not doubting anyone, I'm just out to get the doubters of me. Admittedly, they have a much better reason to doubt than do the darkrain doubters, but that just makes me want it more.

Broly

Smash Lord
i 2nd the falcon round robin. Cloud will go off on peeps.

Ask rayz that cloud wants a 5 dollar mm falcon ditto

Rayzorium

Smash Apprentice
It's on! But beware, I've never lost a money match. Granted, I've only ever played one, but that still leaves me with a 100% victory rate. =P

Also, JF tells me that we have a MM as well, although I don't see it anywhere in the thread. But I'd like to play that too if you do.

MT_

Smash Ace
GOoooooooooOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo RAYZ!!! TRIUMPH DAT LEGENDARY SAIYAN~!!~~!!!!!!!! RAYZORRRRRRRRRIUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!

defsithe

Smash Ace
its still a very big question mark if i can go..........stupid marching band T_T

this looks like is gonna be promising, texas melee once again!

dilling

Smash Apprentice
its still a very big question mark if i can go..........stupid marching band T_T
That's one reason I got out. It's nice having Saturdays to actually do stuff. That, and Chemical Engineering and band are pretty difficult to do coincidentally.

defsithe

Smash Ace
lol i could do both if, like every university in texas i only had to do marching band 2 years. instead i have to do 4 years. or if i was like most music majors and take 5 years to graduate haha.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
"All of SA" lawl. SA has two people, basically. Neither of them travel for smash tourneys. :p Btw, Rayz said he's most likely going to make it to this so as of now I am not available as a doubles partner. If this changes, I will make note.

I also want to go over my MMs:

Jake $10 Falco ditto 2/3?
Broly $10 normal ruleset 3/5

Anyone else wanna MM me? Rayz and I are down to do teams MMs as well.

Broly

Smash Lord
"All of SA" lawl. SA has two people, basically. Neither of them travel for smash tourneys. :p Btw, Rayz said he's most likely going to make it to this so as of now I am not available as a doubles partner. If this changes, I will make note.

I also want to go over my MMs:

Jake $10 Falco ditto 2/3?
Broly $10 normal ruleset 3/5

Anyone else wanna MM me? Rayz and I are down to do teams MMs as well.
me/pax 10 each?

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
HYPE HYPE HYPE, B1TCHES!! What is this not posting in over three days crap?! We need to make this shiite HUGE. Invite everyone from everywhere! Most importantly, START SHOWING SOME LOVE!!!

get hype

dilling

Smash Apprentice
Thanks JF! It's people like you that make me want to continue hosting these things.

That, and the crazy **** that's going to go down!

Come on people! HYPE THIS **** UP!!!!

MT_

Smash Ace
Mad hype. Let's hope to see 30+ this time, that'd be sick. EVERYONE SHOULD COME! Austin, San Antonio, I'm looking at you for not showing up at IT1. Dallas, RGV best be here again! HYPE

Broly

Smash Lord
why hype? everybody knows im going to win. xelic caveman flt, they cant compete with me. im texas best melee player, PERIOD. JF can try, but he will fail like everyone else. thats why no one hypes this. cos they know they will get fking wrecked by me.

-truth

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Hahahaha, you wish, Broly. I'll make you eat those words. :) <3

Someone tell Louisiana about this. I asked Lee if he would, but idk if anything came of this. No problem, dilling, I want Melee to be as hype in Texas as it is elsewhere in the country. Texas used to be one of the best areas in the country for Melee.

I won a can of spam at MOAST3 January, 2005 because I posted SO MUCH HYPE!!! I HAVE NOT LOST THE SPIRIT!!!

Broly

Smash Lord
JF you cant compete with me. ask jake. your good, but not my level. ill even 20 dollar mm you. im so good, its scary.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
yea man, you molested at hobo. won teams and singles in melee. very nice job

Top Bottom