• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Insane Triumph 2: Houston, TX - October 23rd, 2010

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
We'll see if Xelic can handle my new and improved hotness.

Although since this is one weekend after Tipped Off I might not be able to get the days off to come... we shall see.

Mr.C

Smash Master
Is JF in this thread? If so, hey baby cakes! <3 muah muah.

defsithe

Smash Ace
it would be awesome if everyone who has posted shows up.

i need a good excuse to miss an exhibition for marching band for this weekend to come to this tourny lol

Noc

Smash Journeyman
It's like riding a bike! Look at how fastliketree won Endless Challenge in Austin after a lengthy smash hiatus. But I suppose Wes is more of an exception than the rule heh.

dilling

Smash Apprentice
Okay guys. I know this is still just under two months away, but I think it's time to bump it up so that more people will see it. So...yeah...

Also, I have a test Oct 23 from 5:30-7, so I'm going to have to step out of the room for awhile. Not sure how far along the tournament will be by then, but hopefully it'll be far enough.

Mr.C

Smash Master
All of you people should connect to the new Smash Hub and make it popular like it use to be. The banner in my comment will link you to the the thread, would be cool to have more than 15 people on lol.

click banner for hub link

dilling

Smash Apprentice
Room is all paid for now, so we're official. Hoping for a big turnout, so if you could give a rough estimate of how many are going from your area it would much appreciated.

dilling

Smash Apprentice
Do you just enjoy annoying everyone Chris, or is it that you're so good at it that you subconsciously do it anyway?

But yes, there will be two players from that room, including the TO.

Broly

Smash Lord
RGV FULL FORCE

vash, axel, pax, broly, cloud, magik, mikey, fro and prolly Will.

We coming for dallas and houston. be ready

Mr.C

Smash Master
Bunch of nubbies and their nub armies.

YOU GOT THE TOUCH
YOU GOT THE POWWWAAAA

dilling

Smash Apprentice
I'm sticking to my guns Broly. I'll MM you and this time I'm going to beat you, busted C-stick or not.

Mr.C

Smash Master
Broly lets MM $100 99 stock unlimited time, best of 11. Hyrule Temple.

Top Bottom