• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Insane Triumph 2: Houston, TX - October 23rd, 2010

MT_

Smash Ace
1. Wobbles
2. Darkrain
3. Rayzorium

if crazy **** goes down

1. Rayzorium!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2. MT
3. Broly

MT_

Smash Ace
Anyone want to make side bets on Rayz vs Broly?

I'm putting down $5 on Rayz (sorry Broly!) if anyone wants to take me up on that =)

D

Deleted member

i need to know about these things earlier so i can get 3rd place...

some friendly scout troll over to the la thread 2-3 weeks ahead of time and ill be there next time.

Broly

Smash Lord

some friendly scout troll over to the la thread 2-3 weeks ahead of time and ill be there next time.
Supposedly diling asked you guys over a month ago with some ''yea'' responses. ''Supposedly''

MT_

Smash Ace
Broly: sure, and I guess the MM set since the tourney set isn't guaranteed (I MIGHT TAKE YOU ALL OUT OF BRACKET), and we can hype up the MM more!

Yeah I had just posted in the LA thread like 20 minutes ago or so but I guess I should have thought about doing that like... 2-3 weeks ago LOL sorry LA... but not like it was my responsibility or anything I am just a tourneygoer that wants to see more hype/entrants/MELEE!

D

Deleted member

no worries i understand. i doubt anyone will show up but ill request off work next time if you pop in and let me know. good luck all.

and he may have. i dont check it all the time unfortunately.

Velox

Smash Ace

We trolled over to a L.A. tournament 3 months ago and told everyone..... :/

dilling

Smash Apprentice

MT_

Smash Ace
LOL no johns now Louisiana...!! Anyways no hate, things slip from our minds in life. Let's just focus on the hype now!! Rayz vs Broly?!?

Jake13

Smash Lord
Jake, can you house my car for Saturday night? I think we'll come down that morning. Dark said maybe, I think wobbles is but he might have to work. Swift and lg are going down Friday. I'm trying to make the herbavores go
how many ppl are gonna be in your car?

and sat night is legit but ima be gone at like 8am on sunday for werk

and i don't know where i put your towel lol

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
This is definitely gonna be hype. Someone from Dallas bring the guy who wants to give me $20 to play him. I'm still planning on getting top 3 at this. I'd like to play some Louisiana peeps too... Taylor, whoever you are, I'll MM you if you come haha.

Mr.C

Smash Master
This is definitely gonna be hype. Someone from Dallas bring the guy who wants to give me $20 to play him. I'm still planning on getting top 3 at this. I'd like to play some Louisiana peeps too... Taylor, whoever you are, I'll MM you if you come haha.
Nobody money matches Taylor and gets away with it...nobody!

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Oh really? I'll face both of you in an Iron Man match. Or even a 13 vs 13. I love Iron Man matches. If anyone wants to play me, for money or for free, let me know.

For those that don't know, an Iron Man match is basically like a one man crew battle. You pick 5 characters and each have 4 stock. If played for money, usually the person wins a dollar for every stock they have left.

Broly

Smash Lord
Oh really? I'll face both of you in an Iron Man match. Or even a 13 vs 13. I love Iron Man matches. If anyone wants to play me, for money or for free, let me know.

For those that don't know, an Iron Man match is basically like a one man crew battle. You pick 5 characters and each have 4 stock. If played for money, usually the person wins a dollar for every stock they have left.
ill do it. 5 chars or more?

Rayzorium

Smash Apprentice
That does sound fun. I wanna play! Probably not for money, though. I'd like to bring enough cash for to pay for worst case losses and one dollar per stock is a lot, lol.

Noc

Smash Journeyman
Where should we park? Is the parking garage at University Dr and Calhoun, $3 for weekend the best option?

MT_

Smash Ace
=(

For one of the best Texas smashers you sure don't show Texas a lot of love. I can understand that it's irritating when we have low turnouts, but when we are clearly trying our best to hype this tournament up and get as high as turnout as possible it doesn't help when our best players decide not to show up =/

Hope you guys can make it Dallas. Austin is in.

Top Bottom