• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Insane Triumph 2: Houston, TX - October 23rd, 2010

dilling

Smash Apprentice
I told Louisiana about this about a month ago, and I talked to a bunch of them when I attended NOM3 in New Orleans. I got a bunch of yeas, especially from Lafayette, so I'm hoping they keep to their word.

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
I told Louisiana about this about a month ago, and I talked to a bunch of them when I attended NOM3 in New Orleans. I got a bunch of yeas, especially from Lafayette, so I'm hoping they keep to their word.
I say we put fliers around UH and get like a bunch people around campus to come so there is more money in the pot, and more noobs to MM and hustle. I strongly think its a good way to maybe get people into melee, or just to take their money, either way works.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Broly, we already have a $10 MM, you wanna up it to $20? I'm fine with that. Don't forget you still have a $10 with Rayz, and a teams MM against us as well.

Broly

Smash Lord
hes not. hes complimenting me, since ive known xyro when melee was big. he prolly 4got i still played melee. i play it more than brawl now. hence my placings in each game.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
hes not. hes complimenting me, since ive known xyro when melee was big. he prolly 4got i still played melee. i play it more than brawl now. hence my placings in each game.
wow so u play more melee now? ok i think u will get top 4 at this event, easily.

MT_

Smash Ace
Not wanting to try and play the TO here, but who all are going to bring setups to this? To everyone that is can bring one but is unsure, BRING ONE! Last time we had 6-7 setups I think which was legit but I haven't seen any discussion concerning setups in this thread. Also, having like 10 setups would be ****. Mass friendlies, efficient tournament, more MELEE.

HYPE!

As for me, I'll try and bring one but since I'm coming from Austin probably not lol.

Broly

Smash Lord
Ill bring one for sure. Believe it or not, i am just one of like two people from our crew to have an actual setup. I can bring a second one, but not TVs.

Jake13

Smash Lord
I didn't know we had a thread for the tourney. Good **** lol

Jf I'm down for the mm.

Broly we be doin hella friendlies when I get there.

Anyone else wanna mm?

dilling: how much is it for a tv there? we'll def need as many as we can get.

i think 1 per 3-4 ppl is best

dilling

Smash Apprentice
Thanks MT. It crossed my mind to ask, but I had yet to get around to it. I have 2 complete set ups myself, Luciano should be able to bring one, and if Blitz goes, that should be another one. I might have to cave in and ask for a TV for the room. It costs extra, but it might be worth it.

Noc

Smash Journeyman
Definitely: the more setups, the better. I'll bring one full setup (my TV is on the small side but it works). I'll try to bring a recording setup too.

dilling

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys. Anyone that is coming that has a set up to record with, could you please bring it? I have one recording set up, but more is always better, especially when we have so many good players playing.

Hype it up guys, T-minus 5 days (if you count today as 1/2 and saturday as 1/2)!

MT_

Smash Ace
I WANNA RECORD ALL MY SETS THIS TIME.... esp. the ones that I'm gonna lose lol. HYPE!!!

Unfortunately I don't think I can drag any more of Austin to this (other than JF and myself)... Kal/Tirno seem to be pretty bogged down in school (like I should be LOL) but yeah. I'll keep trying thoguh.

The_Smash_Champ

Banned via Warnings
I WANNA RECORD ALL MY SETS THIS TIME.... esp. the ones that I'm gonna lose lol. HYPE!!!

Unfortunately I don't think I can drag any more of Austin to this (other than JF and myself)... Kal/Tirno seem to be pretty bogged down in school (like I should be LOL) but yeah. I'll keep trying thoguh.
Dude same here, got so much **** to do but im putting it all off as always, not a good idea in engineering, right Derek?! =o

Jake13

Smash Lord
doh bring darkrain. also wobbles. and if you have any more random smashers from across the country they can come too :p

do you nikkas need housing this time or what?

Grinin

Smash Journeyman
C-C-C-Combo Breaker

I'm bringing 2-4 friends, depending on who is available. My friend has a recording set up, but the hardware is internal (on his desktop pc) so I doubt I could bring it.

dilling

Smash Apprentice
C-C-C-Combo Breaker

I'm bringing 2-4 friends, depending on who is available. My friend has a recording set up, but the hardware is internal (on his desktop pc) so I doubt I could bring it.
Get Owned!

Hmm...that would be rather cumbersome. Well just bringing yourself and your friends is awesome. Look forward to it.

HYPE!!!

DoH

meleeitonme.tumblr.com
Jake, can you house my car for Saturday night? I think we'll come down that morning. Dark said maybe, I think wobbles is but he might have to work. Swift and lg are going down Friday. I'm trying to make the herbavores go

MT_

Smash Ace
Houston, RGV, Dallas, (some of) Austin... all in the house!! Any word on San Antonio? SOS, forkgirl, Caveman? King Mosquito, Nike? This is mad hype!

Top Bottom