• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Insane Triumph 2: Houston, TX - October 23rd, 2010

Velox

Smash Ace
"luck" in this game is a slippery slope. In truth, "no johns" is a popular saying in the melee community for precisely this reason..

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
I'll say Broly got lucky. Lucky I didn't lose to DoH in winner's and hand his *** to him so he couldn't get top 3.

<3

Broly

Smash Lord
Talk all you want. I'm lucky i didnt get hit by your controller from that rage quit Cloud almost gave you xp

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Broly, you underestimate me. My controller would have ricocheted off Cloud's face and then into you landing me a 2 for 1 special.

We don't mess around in AZ.

forkgirl

Smash Lord
i haven't touched the game in forever, but this looks like it will have a pretty decent turnout and i wont have a job by then :D is jordan going??

Velox

Smash Ace
i haven't touched the game in forever, but this looks like it will have a pretty decent turnout and i wont have a job by then :D is jordan going??
*ahem* I was actually thinking about going to extraordinary lengths to try to get Wes and Xelic to come... .................................................... somebody do it for me :)

defsithe

Smash Ace
if FLT and xelic goes that just means that the only people who would be in the money would be. wobbles/darkrain/xelic/FLT. hahaha

defsithe

Smash Ace
and caveman and smiles and rob$ and lep

lol it will be HOST all over again.

forkgirl

Smash Lord
awww HOST <333 great tourney! hopefully smiles and cave can come with me :D

i texted xelic about this, but that was the one and only text he ignored =/

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
flt is still better than cave, at least according to the still fairly recent tournament in Austin this past spring.

forkgirl

Smash Lord
^its true

sigh i told adrian about this tourney and he said it sounds fun but he wont win or even place. :( not with that attitude...

if adrian was as confident in himself as i am in him, he'd wipe the floor with everyone, but sadly he isnt.

Velox

Smash Ace
Guys relax, the floors are carpet and there's custodians at UoH for that kind of stuff.

Also, JF, it's going to be ur responsibility to get Rayzorium to come to this :mad:... he lives like 20 minutes away...

Velox

Smash Ace
heh, okay, I'll move up the post list. Wobbles, it's going to be ur responsibility to get Rayzorium to come to this :mad:

Velox

Smash Ace
lol, ok that was hilarious XD

Also, it's good to see you again Ray :D (I don't think I've seen you since 300 came out..) You know, quite a few players play at UoH now (we have a place there) a couple times a month, if you ever want to play because you're bored or something we could alwayyyyyys include you :D I'm just sayin.. heh (that's assuming you're living in Pearland, if not then YOU'RE NOT INVITED!!!)

There's actually a third generation red falcon at UoH, he's like a dead ringer for Gabe's Falcon, and I consider your falcon first generation heh.

Top Bottom