• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V: Memphis, TN: March 30-31 Live Updates Online! See 1st post for details

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
I think I might go Fox this tournament lol. Depends who I have to play lol. I'm not really feeling the Falco mood too much lately. I hope I do good, I'm gonna need some friendlies to get my falco back or something lol.

Nite

Smash Champion
Shiz- I've been playing a lot of Falco lately. I'll give you a lot of friendlies to help you get back in the Falco mood. I was feeling the same way not too long ago. lol

Cort

Apple Head
I recently noticed this tournament is a Friday/Saturday, which is kinda lame. I don't think I'm gonna go to this anymore.

Also, PC is going for perfect attendance in school LOL so he can't make it either. :(

GOGOGO KDJ. Rep NE.

viperboy_74

Smash Master
I think I might go Fox this tournament lol. Depends who I have to play lol. I'm not really feeling the Falco mood too much lately. I hope I do good, I'm gonna need some friendlies to get my falco back or something lol.
lol... that's how i was when i met you, remember? i was sick of it and about quit... my faith is renewed and i'm sure yours will be too shiz... you'll still play falco :p

Handorin

Smash Hero
Shiz, Bros, and QDVS
Were any of you planning to stay Satuday night as well? Not that it matters, it would just be nice to know.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Yeah, Nite/Chad win.

For more info: They were actually booked for the next month also, so if we wanted a 2 day it would've had to be late April/Early May, which would've just been way too **** long :p

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Cyphus was asking me if I recommended going to INNsomnia5 or HOST2, of course I told him INN was the better choice.

Hopefully we'll see some LA at this. ^_^

SmashMac

Smash Lord
I want friendlies with everyone at this tournament, since I might not be going to too many tournaments after this one besides FC10 if that's hosted during the summer.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
<3 Alpha.

I demand everyone go shower now after being stickied! (and please, no pron jokes :p)

Seriously, that's cool. *scratches another line off the "INN Goals" list*

Yet another reason why INN V > all :)

Nite

Smash Champion
This is finally turning into the series that we wanted it to become. Yay for stickiness.

Smashmac- You got friendlies coming for sure.

Iori- We missed you too, buddy. It's good to see that you finally got your internet working again.

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
Thanks for the sticky Alpha.

So now whats on the agenda?

edit- What do you guys think the color scheme should be for the INNV controller? Give me some ideas.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Thanks, Alpha.

Jon- Red, Yellow, and... something. Pizza colors, you know.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
ill get in some mm 2 if i go. hey and i have a falco 2!! and a bowser ! so put me in the bowser thing if we go. most likely we r
Speedn has a bowser o.O
So thats Reflex and speedn weres #3 at. I heard iori plays everyone......
Zane: I should of ask you first since you are teh host lol but we will have time for a bowser challeng right???

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Of course we will. :) Since it's usually pretty quick. We could do it while I'm having tourney director crap going on (transfering pools to brackets, all that kind of crap).

I'll make an announcement, dedicate a TV, and let the crowd gather :)

RAM

Smash Lord
( For some strange reason my message was posted twice so forgive me so I just edited this one )

If you're looking for a third Bowser look no further I play all Low Tiers and pretty well.

( except Pika and Pichu they just are'nt my cup of tea.)

BoomStick

Smash Journeyman
Remember that time I went to Innsomnia? Look forward to seein the 7 again, You can add me to the list. My leave got approved. See you all there.

and ram...

my mew2>your bowser

don't count your beans before they explode..

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
:chuckle:
If you're looking for a third Bowser look no further I play all Low Tiers and pretty well.
( except Pika and Pichu they just are'nt my cup of tea.)
You forgot to put Luigi in there!!! ^Isisnt he your worst char?
remember INN 4 yes. more matches between us at INN 5 i hope you practiced.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
no ram doesnt play luigi level 9 u must be confusing him with me or rice ram plays falco

j/k lol but u dont forget all the matches u had with rram rice and me at inn4. remember? i do so does that mean more matches this time also for us? if so u wanna MM $5?

RAM

Smash Lord
What's this about your mewtwo being better then my Boozer? also beans Exploding???? but the more important question are we teaming or not Boomy? and I hope LVL 9 is ready cuz I know I am ready to show him how to play Luigi the right way ^_^

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
Hey manko r u coming to this?? i am never sure where u r going to pop in. lol but if u do wanna team since ram (my former team mate) has replaced me for boomstick and also because rice (my other former team mate) has been **** blocked (or w/e he calls it) by rook

so manko that leaves u and fumin to team with me.... fumin hates teams and isnt going sooooo that leaves u my first ever team mate..... sooooo how bout it? You me teams.

just in case he turns me down or isnt going....... anyone want to team ^_^

edit: luigi school is in session march 30th and 31st with professor ram
so for the class roster includes lv9, me, fumin(needs a low tier), and im going to put nite down just cause correctly me if im wrong but im sure he thinks luigi is fun to play, and rice because im sure he would love hangin with his boy nite....... they r going to play falco dittoes and not even learn luigi and ill be taping/watching them soooo go go lv9 go!

Top Bottom