• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V: Memphis, TN: March 30-31 Live Updates Online! See 1st post for details

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't you supposed to ask before teaming? and NOT go around saying who you're teaming with before asking?</***>

<_<

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
Cool.. as it stands it's

Chozen
Redd

that is all..

I actually kind of want someone else that can drive incase i get tired... Tope.. Meep.. Aero where are you guys!!?!?!

Nite

Smash Champion
TAK$- If anyone knows Megaman, it's CCCP. Don't be fooled by his SWF name. His gamer tag is actually Zero! lol

I want to see some more VA people show up.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
yea that is a pretty humorous sig it makes me lol and yea it is just cool. it makes me think luigi and gdub should have a mini cartoon series.... gdub would be like a flea and luigi would be mario's brother..... just like always :colorful: seiziure inducing smiley

blackcat13

Smash Cadet
He meant "due" >_>

hope to see you here blackcat. where are you from?
from kentucky,(i'm not country, and this is all the info i'm giving out just 4 safety purposes) thanks 4 the no age limit thing, thats a releif, and I favor
kirby,fox,and roy. roy being #1. and my bro favors sheik,lil link,and occasionally dr.mario. sheik being his #1 because of her speed.

Tink

Smash Hero
5$ iron man matches!!! who wants one?!?!?!?

also, anyone want regular MMs? also, ill take one chosen, vs me marth :D.

//////////\\\\\\\\\\

And for clarification, ironman rules I am going to be going by are:
--
5 characters, stated in advance. Double blind pick for first character. No "doubling up" on one character.

First match is a random (or stage agreed upon) using the neutral stages. Final Destination, Battlefield, Pokestadium, Yoshi's story, Dreamland 64.

4 stock each, 8 minute time limit. You keep the remaining stock for your character at the end of the match. If the timer ends, the player with the most stock/lowest % keeps all his stock, loser loses all his stock.

Winner stays character (kills himself until he reaches right # of stock when game starts), loser picks new character then picks stage.

No stage may be used twice, no banned stages, all matches start with characters in opposite sides or in normal starting positions.

Winner takes all $!

-Chad-

Slackerator

also, anyone want regular MMs? also, ill take one chosen, vs me marth :D.

//////////\\\\\\\\\\

And for clarification, ironman rules I am going to be going by are:
--
5 characters, stated in advance. Double blind pick for first character. No "doubling up" on one character.

First match is a random (or stage agreed upon) using the neutral stages. Final Destination, Battlefield, Pokestadium, Yoshi's story, Dreamland 64.

4 stock each, 8 minute time limit. You keep the remaining stock for your character at the end of the match. If the timer ends, the player with the most stock/lowest % keeps all his stock, loser loses all his stock.

Winner stays character (kills himself until he reaches right # of stock when game starts), loser picks new character then picks stage.

No stage may be used twice, no banned stages, all matches start with characters in opposite sides or in normal starting positions.

Winner takes all $!
Haha I'll take one ironman with you Tink. 5$ I'm guessing?

Cort

Apple Head
Dammn Iron Man matches sound so fun. It's like a crew battle with 2 people...

I need to ask people to do this :O

3GOD

Smash Ace
I'll take a $5 Iron Man Match with you Tink - sounds like a lot of fun.

Anyone else up for some low $ iron man matches? Maybe $1 matches :)

I guess each person must write down their list of characters so that counter picking doesn't take place in the naming of the lists?

3GOD

Smash Ace
The more I think about the Iron Man Match, the more I wish we would have an entire tournament of said matches.

Iron Man Tourney FTW! Double Elimination and like $5 entry would be sweet...the matches could be 3 characters instead of 5 in order to keep the time required down a little...I know you can make this happen Zane! :)

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Bronson, Benny, or Barry: What kind of ticket prices have you been finding???

The cheapest I could find were aroun d 250 bucks!!!

Oh and what airport should we be flying into + what time is each tourney expected to start???

:colorful:

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
ill do money matches! anyone can match me as long as youre not on the power rankings.:laugh: I dont want to get 4 stocked! Ill money match any amount up to 5$

Linguini

Smash Master
Bronson, Benny, or Barry: What kind of ticket prices have you been finding???

The cheapest I could find were aroun d 250 bucks!!!

Oh and what airport should we be flying into + what time is each tourney expected to start???

:colorful:
Im in the same situation as you Queen, if you have any info. i appreciate it if you let me know. thanks

Top Bottom