• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V: Memphis, TN: March 30-31 Live Updates Online! See 1st post for details

Handorin

Smash Hero
Bronson, Benny, or Barry: What kind of ticket prices have you been finding???

The cheapest I could find were aroun d 250 bucks!!!

Oh and what airport should we be flying into + what time is each tourney expected to start???

:colorful:
Memphis International. We can start showing at the hotel at 2pm.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Yeah. Fly into MEM (Memphis International). Registration begins at 2. Doubles will start probably around 3-4. It seems many of the people that will be delayed b/c of school haven't shown interest in doubles (which is kind of good actually).

Anyone that's school hampered, can you send me a PM or something so I'll know exactly who I'm waiting on. Also, anyone that wants to be removed from "Maybe" and put on the pre-reg let me know and I'll update.

Tink - Ironman is hot.
3GOD - yes, ironman tourney would be sexy, but alas, way too much time :(

Phatgamer1

Smash Lord
Now taking Low Tier MMes. My GW vs. w/e you wanna throw at me. 1$ preferrably, or you can name your price. Tourney rules!

This tourney is creepin up! >.>

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
Okey-Dokie..

Tink- $5/ ironman $5
ViperBoy- $5
Watty- $5
Drewboob- $5/ lowtier $5
Handorin- dancing battle
RAM- $5 Kirby V Luigi

3God.. i'm down for that good sir.
Lv9.. i'm also down for a $5 mm my Jiggs Vs your anything...

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
ill challenge you on low teir Phat 1$ and anyone else who wants some low teir action.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
There's just something odd about phat playing GW. It almost feels like an oxymoron...

Anyway, nice bit of MMs. I finally got confirmation on some more stuff. The tourney just keeps getting better and better. :D

TAK$

Smash Ace
You must play Ice Climbers. lol

yeah but the *wobbles win my matches thing* is a inside joke, ppl take it so seriously lolz, i dont wobble much, maybe only once or twice per match, sometimes if i get desperate (after losing game 1) i'll do all 4 stocks, that is if i get the chance.

k i was bored so i typed a little more than i should lolz.

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Yo, no offense TAK, but I've NEVER seen you wobble, nor do I remember you being good at it? Maybe it's just me... >_> Don't mm 20-20 bucks, you'll regret that **** LOL

Man, I think I want to go to this. ^_^

TAK$

Smash Ace
well redd, i got like 4 wobbles off at C3 when i stopped trying (this is when i sucked at it), then i went home and practiced cg's, then in friendlys at catson i wobbled every time i tryed to CG and every time i tryed to wobble i ended up CGing, it was gay lolz, but i can do it whenever i want pretty much now. cg's look flashy so i do those more, they're just as good lolz.

TAK$

Smash Ace
you're still taking me to this right chz1? im trying to fly but tickets are so expensive, and i probly will have to end up getting a ride lol. >.>

i'm glad you love my blues-inspired sig!

TAK$

Smash Ace
how about this one? XD

oh and PrinceZ, if we ended up getting their at around 12ish, would we head straight to the Inn thing?

3GOD

Smash Ace
This is what I have so far:

Iron Man Matches:
Tink - $5
Virgilijus - $1
Handorin - $1
ChozenOne - $1

ps - Anyone looking for a teams partner? I play Sheik mostly, but can play a few other characters decent as well.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Oh, for those who are coming in early (Thurs)... I have to work from 3-11:30 (I think, I still might take this off if I can get it, just in case). If I'm not off, I can pick you up anytime from midnight on. We have housing at the INN thurs night, fri night, sat night, and sun night.

If you're flying in, PLEASE let me know when you get your arrival time so I start setting up pickups, etc.

x2x - T'would be an honor to get a friendly in with you good sir :)

Handorin

Smash Hero
TAK$- Want me to ask yang to modify that with your name instead of having his? =P

3GOD- Can we bump it up to $5? >_>

Shai Hulud

Smash Lord
This is what I have so far:

Iron Man Matches:
Tink - $5
Virgilijus - $1
Handorin - $1
ChozenOne - $1

ps - Anyone looking for a teams partner? I play Sheik mostly, but can play a few other characters decent as well.
I'll team with you if you want. Not sure if Marth or CF works better with Sheik. I'm about equally good with both now, methinks.

And what the hell is an iron man match?

Top Bottom