• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V: Memphis, TN: March 30-31 Live Updates Online! See 1st post for details

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I don't see being able to make it out there since I'd have to...
  • Wednesday: Drive 7 hours to Mary Esther
  • Thursday: Drive 9 hours to TN
  • Friday & Saturday: Tourney
  • Sunday: Drive 9 hours back to Mary Esther
  • Monday: Drive 7 hours back to Tampa

I'd practically have to take an entire week off of work, which I just got hired to. There's no way they'd let me, and I don't have the money for it either,

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
This drive will be quite fun..

Start
11148 Byrd Dr
Fairfax, VA 22030-5366, US

End
2007 S Service Rd
West Memphis, AR 72301-2233, US

Total Est. Time: 13 hours, 26 minutes
Total Est. Distance: 870.80 miles

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
I don't see being able to make it out there since I'd have to...
  • Wednesday: Drive 7 hours to Mary Esther
  • Thursday: Drive 9 hours to TN
  • Friday & Saturday: Tourney
  • Sunday: Drive 9 hours back to Mary Esther
  • Monday: Drive 7 hours back to Tampa

I'd practically have to take an entire week off of work, which I just got hired to. There's no way they'd let me, and I don't have the money for it either,
awww that sucks ok man well we will be missing u :(

soooo anyone want to team (mains peach fox falco)

Handorin

Smash Hero
I lack a teammate. I main Falco and Fox and got Marth as a secondary.

Let the fight over me ensue.

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
oh yeah im ready to duel you guys friendlies all day for me! After i take 1st place singles and doubles. I have a plan.....

ChozenOne

Smash Champion
Viperboy 74
Tink
Trail
Forward
Drephen
Joe Bushman
Mathos
Watty
FrenzieFool
DaShizWiz
Taj
ChozenOne
QDVS
Darkrain

Holy.. thats a quite a Sum of Skilled Smashers.. [alliteration ftw]

Handorin

Smash Hero
handorin wat up dont u always team with fufu? is he not goin
Ive never teamed with Fufu (except in friendlies at someone's house). And that is a good question. Yang says that since he and a couple others cant go, Fufu might not want to go. He will talk to him. If he does end up going I'll team with him if he wants.

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
count Louisiana in for this tournament.

we've got 8-10 people saying they want to come, but due to us be spread out in 3 cities, we have no specific plans yet on how travel will be done...and as always, a couple of more people will bail last minute like all traveling parties.
so i won't give u a huge list of people that have a 50% chance of coming...
but stay tuned or hit me up on AIM so we cna educate each other on our options.

RAM

Smash Lord
The Two best docs in the south will be there. a crap load players who use the Fruit Loops bird will be there. things are starting to get a lil too hot lol.

blackcat13

Smash Cadet
hey i think I can go, its up to my parents and my spring break I have to check on. I'll bring my brother (who has no profile) as my partner and a T.V. But this is all on the lines of maybe, i'll get a confirm soon though. And is there an age limit, because i'm still kinda in 9 th grade but don't underestimate me. (I'll also be acompanied by my uncle)

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
hey i think I can go, its up to my parents and my spring break I have to check on. I'll bring my brother (who has no profile) as my partner and a T.V. But this is all on the lines of maybe, i'll get a confirm soon though. And is there an age limit, because i'm still kinda in 9 th grade but don't underestimate me. (I'll also be acompanied by my uncle)
Nope, no age limit, but we'll treat you the age you act :) That's never a problem with smashers though.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Important

Don't forget to bring some extra cash. The crew battles, low tier, and any other random event we decide to do may or may not have entry fees. This will be decided at the tourney based on time/interest.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
i think if u are going to play falco in this tournament u have to pay 5 dollars extra lol j/k since i play him also ^_^ but i dont think ill be playing him this tournament maybe all peach maybe all fox ..... iono i have been playin falco lately ..... ehhhh w/e ill go with the flow for this tournament no chance im winning but i wanna go out with a bang.

also just for the record speedin when i read that list i thought where is speedin and $mac and cyphus..... iono w/e thats my opinion tho...... isnt rock crock going also he should be up there

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Yeah your right, okay but at the next bi i'll show you how you can fight along better with music especially when you find the right tune for a character.

ex. g&w im walking on sunshine.

ps it help so says haunter and he knows things :093: hah ahua hau

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
That is the spirit, me and duke play music at my house some times it really dose help you focus. Anyway zane i'm curious who do you think will win this inn5 thing, you have a good insight on what is going on

ps i want to win this thing and because of the #1 head band i'm sure of it

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
RAM- Fruit Loops bird? HAHAHA! Nite mains Toucan Sam XD

Cyphus- Is it safe to assume that Lee is coming along with ya?

I'm winning this thing, but only partially ^^

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
Iori- One is Zero from the X series, the other is Bass.EXE from the Battle Network series.

Is Haunter's favorite song "Play" ?

TAK$

Smash Ace
CCCP nailed it lolz, i made it when i was bored, it turned out alot better than i thought.

i cant wait for this, now all i need is to get my plane ticket then i dont have to worry anymore lol.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Iori - it's hard to say about a winner. There are a lot of good people who are still "Maybe" for showing up.

Find me when the brackets start and I'll give you my prediction.

Regardless who shows up, I know who my personal favorites are :)

Top Bottom