• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V: Memphis, TN: March 30-31 Live Updates Online! See 1st post for details

SmashMac

Smash Lord
If I make it to this with my brothers and Queen you can expect me to have a cube with me. We're in the "buying tickets" process right now.

3GOD

Smash Ace
3GOD- Can we bump it up to $5? >_>
Suits me...$5 it is.

I'll team with you if you want. Not sure if Marth or CF works better with Sheik. I'm about equally good with both now, methinks.

And what the hell is an iron man match?
I wasn't sure if you were going to this or not, but we could definitely team...I think that maybe a Marth/Ganon team could be nice...maybe even Marth/Jiggs if I can pick up some Jiggs play.

Iron Man Match basically is this:

Each player picks 5 characters (no doubling up - 5 unique characters). After the first round, the winner gets to keep his stock for that character. The loser then picks which character he will play next as well as the stage. The winner of the first match suicides until he has the approriate number of stock left (for instance 2 if he 2-stocked the loser). This procedure continues until one player has lost all 20 of their stock (4 from each character).

I like this better than standard matches (or at least I think I will) because it require you to be good with several characters.

Handorin

Smash Hero
If 8min runs out, person with less stock (or more percent) loses all of the stock.

It's kind of like a single man crew.

EDIT: 3GOD, Shiz, QDVS- Anyone of you planning to stay at my house Saturday/Sunday?

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
People flying in Friday - I'd like to get registration/warm up started around 2 or so. It's about a 20 or so min drive from here to the airport. If we're not starting doubles till 3-4, then well, you do the math (obviously based on what's available) :D

Handorin

Smash Hero
Ya, sorry then. I cant really fit 9 people. Like Zane said, room at the Pizza Inn.

Zane- BTW, after we leave the hotel, I might need to stop by then Inn for a snack. ;)

Linguini

Smash Master
Wow, i can't find anyyyy cheap tickets, everything is over 300 dollars which is absurd from florida to memphis, ugh....if i can't get tickets under 300 i don't think i will be able to go, if anyone from florida has purchased tickets please let me know where or pm with info, thanks......

[_-T4RN1SH-_]

Smash Journeyman
Hey Zane i dont know if you have some kind of list or something going for the INN Housing but i'd atleast like 2 spots for that plz.

Handorin

Smash Hero
It's right under prereg. I dont know if IHSB has any room or not. If all else fails you can sleep at the Pizza Inn.

[_-T4RN1SH-_]

Smash Journeyman
Thats what im asking about, "INN Housing" cause i know that everyone whos housing out of towners are already filled up ( atleast im assuming that ).

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
There's no list for the pizza inn housing (because I'm assuming we won't have 150 people sleeping at the inn, if so, awesome :)). Whenever we get ready to leave the hotel I'm just gonna be like "Yo, everyone coming to the inn follow me". I'll leave the doors unlocked for about an hr or 2 just in case, then we'll lock up and rock the night out (assuming a combo of smash/food/sleep will be going all around).

However, there IS a list for people that need to be picked up from airport/bus station. I need this ASAP so we can get a schedule built. :)

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
saberguy...20 MM MKTrilogy?...lol, i hope you play UMK3 competively online @ the kailera network.

oh yea..Louisiana needs housing. So far, 5 of my boys from N.O. have already arranged themselves to carpool there.
Ricky, Ray, John, Chad, Pierre.

notice that doesn't inclue me yet, lol. I'm deffinately coming w/ my bud lee, but we're still looking into carpooling w/ smashers from another city..so it'll prolly be another 5 of us, totaling TEN (10) smashers from LA going to INN5.

RAM

Smash Lord
Hey zane the Ultimate Koolaid Recipe would be to mix them like Sonic mix their Slushies ( I think that's spelled right but I don't really care lol ) but just get creative Good sir and it'll all come out good, if you need taste Testers I'm sure me and Nite can volunteer.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Awesome Cyphus. I've got you + lee + those 5 pre-reg'd. Let me know who to add when you find out.

RAM - I thought about that too honestly, but it always comes out looking that mix between vomit and "the runs" which usually turns people off... <_<

Edit:

I'D LIKE TO POINT OUT THE FACT THAT WE HAVE OVER 100 PEOPLE PREREGISTERED

ABSOFREAKINGLUTELY AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Handorin

Smash Hero
Sweetness. 100+

You know some people on ther like Yang and Boon had to drop out though.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
I have a gut feeling that, since this is my first tournament, I will get stuck in the pool of death. Then again, I'm pretty sure every pool will pretty much be like that.

Speaking of which, I am recall that there will be two days of pools or did I just make that up?

Kyo Kusanagi

Smash Ace
Guess what everyone, I have found the gimp button and no one can stop it's gimpness!

There's a new wave of evolution for the bloodline and its the final chance for the south, an terrible darkness approaches towards INN5, little to everyone knows the darkest are already here.

:097: Chudat we're ready for you.:093:

Top Bottom