• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V: Memphis, TN: March 30-31 Live Updates Online! See 1st post for details

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
People should jump on housing from Saberguy. He has one of the nicest houses I have ever been in. Plus his mom can make some kick *** stir fry. Wait, I want housing with Saber.

There is probably going to be a bunch of us getting rooms at the hotel, so Im sure people could throw in some money and get a place to stay.

Kyo Kusanagi

Smash Ace
Stop right there Duke, we get the point, lmao.
But Zane, we need to get a housing hotel list started here, the more the merrier the faster we know the more time we'll have to prepare. Some of us have budgets so the faster we know the more that would help out alot.

Watty

Smash Lord
so ya....... im bored so im gonna juss start some ****

i am betting that no1 from the south is gonna win this it will be a MW person

Cort

Apple Head
I already let PC know about this tournament so sorry Watty, your hopes and dreams have just been shattered. :(

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
yea so this tournament is lookin pretty crazy.....

@zane- what did i say? i said that i have a feeling that this INN is going to be he biggest yet. i mean all u can eat pizza all day all night long super tournament and freakin everyone thats there smashes and is awsome..... it has been too long since i was at the last one.

Watty

Smash Lord
Pc Will Not Show Because He Will Be Sad From Catty When I Take His Penguin Nough Said So Sorry Cort :chuckle:

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
.....****it ryan do i have to put u back on your leashe.... going around killin people......

yea who knows whos going to win this tournament alot of crazy good people are going.... it isnt going to be me for sure =] but im going to try to make it my farthest ****it

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
Hey Zane, go ahead and put me down for housing for 5 if you don't mind.

Sarg - Trying to save my housing for those OOS heh.

View - Lol, thanks for the house compliments.

Duke - Yes I said it, the A word. :)

Nite

Smash Champion
PC, Dope, Forward, Tink, Shiz, Viperboy, and me. I'm feeling the love my Falco brothers. ::cry::

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Lol.

Money matches:

Me vs Dope
Me vs PC
Me vs Forward
Me vs Tink
Me vs Viperboy

Linguini

Smash Master
I think I am going to fly from Florida to go to this tournament, ill be representing FL with Shiz lol. Shiz, where are you getting your tickets because im going to be paying this with my own money and I want to find the cheapest tickets possible.BTW this tournament is going to be mad fun.....

RAM

Smash Lord
It seems the Manhandlers are'nt the only FL Reps this time around at INN. New FL blood are popping in this time around ^_^

WHERE MY BOI IORI AT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Lots of craziness from the time i went to bed until now.

Looks like a few more maybes, that's cool. Let me know if it confirms, etc.

Kyo - I decided not to try to get any hotel room info, since we get free housing at the inn. If you want a room, call them.

Kyo Kusanagi

Smash Ace
Ok Zane, I'll guess I'll ask the bloodline how we're going to House because Duke is getting a room and IDK I'll see about everyone else.

@Hey Shiz you got skills wanna do a $5MM Falco Ditto? All I ask is you is not hold back.

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
School>Smash.
OBJECTION!!

:chuckle:

There are too many space aminals coming to this ><
It also seems that the entire Smashing population of Florida is coming, too....if I didn't like it here so much, I'd fly down there and ride up with you guys to rep FL, but, well, you know ^^

Sarg- You don't sleep well on the floor? You could do what I do on trips and sleep on chairs/footrest things! At MLG Nashville I slept a night on a "borrowed" baggage cart. It was dirty, drafty, and really uncomfortable.

Nite

Smash Champion
RAM- Iori is coming. He usually posts, but when we last hung out, he said his internet was down. Oh and btw, I'm not sure if I can house 7 people. Let me know who all is coming with you and I can see what I can do. Lance said that he will try to see if he can house some people.

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
McCloud, I love you. I actually love all "smart" people. You need to come to a biweekly before InnV. I would be honored to play you. If you can't make it then we will have to play at InnV

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Haha, maybe Kyo, I've been playing different lately with Falco. But I think I'm getting my stuff back.

P.c. Chris

Smash Lord
haha normally i'd skip and not give a crap but ints a friday so my professors will most likely give a test and i wont be able to make it up. Also one professor is super nice and if u get perfect attendence i get liek 5 points added onto my final average so i cant miss it <_<

PS :LOL yang ur sig is awesome

Top Bottom