• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V: Memphis, TN: March 30-31 Live Updates Online! See 1st post for details

TAK$

Smash Ace
yo zane what's the latest i can get you my info and stuff? cause im not entirely sure if im taking a plane or driving, and, it takes a little while to plan out since it's recently become hard to get in contact with everyone, i'll let you know asap, it's just i dont know if you need the info by a certain time, i'll do my best to get it to you as early as i can though, if i have alot of time that helps too. ^_~

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
hey zane one thing that has been really big on my mind is that if this tournament is on the 30th and 31st then everyone would have to travel on a thursday to make it to memphis in time..... soo that would mean people taking off of work and skipping school which makes me sad :( and but our whole crew in a hard situation. so would it be possible to change the says to march 31st and april 1st ?? that way people could travel on friday tourney on sat/sun then drive home.

if not i understand and i will still do everything in my power to make it and so will my crew.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Good stuff Shiz. See ya end of March!

And I think we're solid on the laptop. If you guys still want to do the projector thing, talk to me or View Jon. It's his laptop so he'll know compatibility stuff.

Oh, and I want tons of footage. I want to make up for the INN 4 montage that didn't happen >_<
I blame Run7 for never bringing back my footage. At least we got Darkrain's knee.

Drumma- Zane wanted it on those days because 1) church (for some) and 2) Sunday was booked already

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
The church was more of a "just in case", secondary because of having to travel late sun night w/ school people monday.

The biggest reason was the previous booking, nod.

It's cool tho. I've just had a few ideas for the Inn V montage. Currently working on writing the soundtrack for the video :)

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master

Nite

Smash Champion
heh... i've got a match...

me, tink, nite, and shiz in a FFA on FD and all falco, and one on Hyrule... lmao, would all be toooo goood
That would be too fun. I got dibs on red Falco.

Shiz- Good job winning LTEC. That sure covers the tourney costs. lol

::shakes head:: Broke people and their quarters.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
I blame Run7 for never bringing back my footage. At least we got Darkrain's knee.
You couldn't do it yourself so you send it to us, then devert the blame to us. No, sir. You failed at first and I also told you that I couldn't capture it without the camera. Plus I didn't rip the original footage I took because I couldn't find the cord. Then when I found the cord the camera was missing. Situation beyond my control. Montage match ended.

Nite said:
::shakes head:: Broke people and their quarters.
Why are you shaking your head? ^^ I seem to remember you doing them with us at bi-weeklies.

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
I still have your tape man. I can bring it to the next biweekly if you are gonna be there. But as the others said, we couldnt capture it because we didnt have the camera.

Zane, I love the sig...who made it? I was gonna start working on an INN V banner myself. I might still do it anyway, just to see how it would come out. ^___^

And good stuff winning LTEC shiz. As nite said, that covers your costs.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
sweet quarter matches im down.

ok that makes sense i guess about the sunday thing but i am not sure the mobile guys can come with us then (mr.p and ragnarock) they are cool cats u would want at your tournament.

hrmm anyone else wanna MM?

Handorin

Smash Hero
Run7- I asked for it back. The only reason I couldnt give Zane footage is because it wouldnt go on any of my DVDs. If you brought it back, I had another way to capture it. I still blame you =P

Nite

Smash Champion
Don't say it's Run7's fault because more than half of us didn't have anything to do with it. If you really want it back then I'm sure they'd bring it back to you at the biweekly. Obviouisly you didn't "enforce" getting the tape back enough because we are at every biweekly.

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
Lets say 90 people show up. With the entry fees and the pot what would that put 1st place up to?

Of course people are going to jump all over chu for housing.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Hey if i come, could i get housing ? for me and maybe 2-3 people.
I'm positive that theres enough housing left for Chudat. And even if there isn't a specific house per se, Zane said they could house people at the INN.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I just put Run7 because half of your crew did have something to do with it =P

whomg, Chu.

If 90 people came, and if all of them entered singles, and if all the biweekly money went toward the pot, we would have a pot of $2780. That's a lot of "ifs" and I know one of them wont happen. (BW pot will split)

EDIT: BTW, we need more setups.

[_-T4RN1SH-_]

Smash Journeyman
Well if Scrappy comes he can bring a setup so there's another and i think one other friend is coming and im sure he can bring a setup so there's 2 more right there.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Move the montage talk to the biweekly, that's enough spam (or drop it completely :D) - Thanks.

Chu - There's definitely a place to crash. Worst case, bring a sleeping bag/blankets and we crash at teh pizza shop (midnight snacks ftw!) Let me know if you confirm so i can add to pre-reg

Yes, more setups!

Nite

Smash Champion
Lance- This is gonna be huge. We really need you for housing if you could this year. It'd be just like the old days. ::sighs:: I can help you out with supplying your guests with sodas and stuff. You payed for it all by yourself last time, which wasn't fair. If you can't, I guess people can stay at the Pizza INN though.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
thanks for housing nite and thanks for getting this done ram ure da man

also ryan i talked to the leader guy from the 6 man smash crew in crestview and they r really into traveling with us and they r coming to INN5 iono if they need housing but they need to get in here and figure it out.

RAM

Smash Lord
Since you have school and whatnot I'll start planning Da crews out of state adventures so there won't be any screwups. I don't blame you, you're just very bust that's all.

On a side note John ask when those crestview peeps want to have a smashfest. I want to play them.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
sunday i think is when we r smashin them. man i cant belive chu asked for housing and no one was like YES! i mean housing usually means non stop friendlies all night and u guys rnt jumpin on the chance to possibly friendly someone of the upper smash level like this all night and maybe learn or pick something up to better ureself or give u an edge...... that saying chu is as nice as everyone says but w/e im just glad i am getting to come to this again with my crew from north florida they r awsome.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Duh Drumma - why do you think I set it up so we could have like 150 people sleeping at the pizza joint? :p

Also Lance - torpedo ball table? Is that like fooseball/table soccer? If it is, I have one at my place :D

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
Alright, if no one minds an hour ride from West Memphis to my house after the tourny is over I can house some people (As many as will fit in my car, which will be 3 lol.) I have 2 futons, my bed, and a few couches people could sleep on if anyone wants to follow me after the tourny is over (If you are desperate for some housing and don't want to sleep at the INN that is. For those riding with me no gas charges will be placed, I'll pay for it.)

Summing it up: I have housing for 5, an hour ride/drive from West memphis.

Edit - If no one is getting housing from me I'm staying at the INN during the tourny lol.

Edit edit- I've got plenty of food, drinks, and alcohol for those who so want it. :)

Handorin

Smash Hero
Saber- Housing an hour away isnt that bad (especailly if you speed a little ;)) My house is also about 40min away, but in comparison it isnt that long of a drive. Noone really lives "close" to the INN

SmashMac

Smash Lord
Ok I requested both March 30 and March 31 off for sure from work so I'll definantly be able to go now with my brothers now.

Kyo Kusanagi

Smash Ace
I can't believe Chu and his group might come, pros of his level should be ban for being too skilled, lol. But the bloodline loves a good butt kicking(Well except Iori,lol he cries<Not litterally>)

Top Bottom