• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V: Memphis, TN: March 30-31 Live Updates Online! See 1st post for details

chamberlin

Smash Ace
Ok, 2 more people from Arkansas finally committed to going.

Siefersythe and Sky.

Hopefully I can get some more to say they're going even though I know that they will be going anyway...

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
Awesome stuff to see the SWFL guys coming.

@Nite: Thats not fair to other people if you only strip for them. And last time you told me you would only do it for me. ^____~

I agree with Saberguy. Everyone should main Link. HAHAHAHA

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Yeah, things are looking pretty good right now. I'm gonna go ahead and try to buy a ticket soon lol. Queen try to convince Rock to come to this! He will team with me.

Handorin

Smash Hero
In that case I'm definantly coming. Nite stripping? Geez, what is that like everyone's wet-dream? Oh yeah by the way, it'd be great if my name was kind of added to that list since I am, in fact, the older brother of both DaShizWiz and KeepSpeedN ...

On a very serious note, I think we're actually coming to this one for sure (as the three hat bros.). I'm like, 70% sure we're coming. Only problem is can someone house us? I also think that we'll be flying in so yeah, just to throw that out there.
I can house you if you come. I got two beds and blow up mattresses for our use. And in the morning, Im making pancakes =D

Nite- Told you I had dibs. ;)

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
I can't say for sure, since I'm not hando, but I think he said he had room for 5... S'mac and bros + you = 4 so I'd say the odds are decent QDVS.

Unless I missed something earlier.

Either way, there's room at the inn on the dining room floor. So there will be room regardless

-Edit- Yay for posting at the same time *high5 hando*

Kyo Kusanagi

Smash Ace
DML, your banner is freaking awesome! I love the KFC Bucket of Chicken.

@I notice that whiz doubleshine pillar like I do, I wonder if he knows the true power of the shine? Hmmmm.... I see a match here...

viperboy_74

Smash Master
heh... i've got a match...

me, tink, nite, and shiz in a FFA on FD and all falco, and one on Hyrule... lmao, would all be toooo goood

i can't wait for this

viperboy_74

Smash Master
definately forgot you were coming to this forward...

you should join us with some falco ditto's...

... and no offence to shiz, but i would definately not put money on that match. lol

forward

Smash Champion
Kyo: If you wanna money match Taj's mewtwo I got it covered, name your price.

If anybody wants to put money up against Taj's mewtwo in anyway lemme know I'll most likely take the bet. Not even just against his mewtwo if anybody wants to MM Taj at all lemme know.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Think of it more like a side bet than anything I guess...

I might be able to take you up on it forward, but it would be a small $5 or so 2/3.

I have to check a few things first though. I'll let you know at INN

OTRU...

Smash Champion
hey everyone!, me n my crew are from central florida and we are very interested in attending this tournament but we need to know if there's anyway we could get a ride n a place to stay, we would appreciate it enormously (its just 2 to 4 people, most likely 2)

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
OTRU - If you can get here, I can make sure you get to and from the tourney, as well as a place to crash. Bring a sleeping bag, padding/blankets, etc.

Let me know if you (and others) confirm so I can add to prereg. Thanks :)

<3 FL

DaShizWiz

Smash Champion
Wow, can't wait for this tournament guys.

Things are looking good right now.

Anyone want MM's?

Handorin

Smash Hero
I'll have a quarter MM match, Shiz. Even though I know I will get destroyed XD

Im actually full on housing because 3GOD is also got housing. (He was the first one to.) If I want to psuh it, I could get in one or two more.

EDIT: It would be really cool if someone brought a projector to hook up for finals. I know Ive seen something where you can plug multiple cords in to record like a TV, Cube, and Laptop, so if we add in a projector it will lessen the crowd people have to look over.

Top Bottom