• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Next: Mar 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

chamberlin

Smash Ace
By the way, are the INNsomniacs forming some sort of super-crew to fight Georgia at INN5?

Maybe they could have the dream team: Nite, Iori, Chad, Lance, and Kyo or something to that effect.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Ive got swimming all this week, or I would so totally train with Azure and the Bloodline...

@Zane: What time is "on time", exactly?

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
By the way, are the INNsomniacs forming some sort of super-crew to fight Georgia at INN5?

Maybe they could have the dream team: Nite, Iori, Chad, Lance, and Kyo or something to that effect.
chams that is the smartest thing i have ever heard about anything ever. :059:

ps We are good alone but to gether it is the bees knees..........buzz ...buzz.......buzz buzz buzz ....buzz buzz yeah

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Hahahahhaa that stuff about fox and falco are funny any way yang if you look at the match in detail ken is getting beaten in a match that is not even suppose to be fair

ps fox was at a disadvantage from the get go because of skill level, hahahah it is the small thing that count you know. :059: or :093:

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
On time i mean midnight'ish.

Hando - I'm going to try to have them make some before I get there to help with the quantity. Ever since Aidite stopped coming it's been kind of hard to do it all...

Everyone - LoL! Don't worry it's nothing crazy. Just before we start "our thing" I want to have a meeting. No friends. Everyone around the same tables, etc. There's some stuff I want to cover and, if anyone remembers the INN V surprise I mentioned, I'm going to let it out.

p.s. The anticipation builds as post random thought like Iori I do ingrammatically

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
really what suprised me about that match was ken's amazing DI abilities. He survived so many F Airs and F throws that it was ridiculous.

EVERYONE BRING SETUPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.S. Zane- why do you have to be all secretive and stuff. You know you are killing us with your secrets.

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
Still hoping my work schedule doesn't suck this weeked... either way i'm pretty sure we'll make it.

Oh, I think you know. =)

P.S. I <3 Heroes
OMGWTFBBQ

-edit-

Wootz @ me being a tourney director now! I haven't really shared it with many people but I've been planning on holding fairly large tournaments. It's gonna e a while though because this month is crazy for me and next month being INNV and cataclysm... It's gonna be fun though!

edwards-nightmare

Smash Cadet
yea

i havent been training at all.......the only thing im training on ryt now is thiz trig......it is ez tho, so perhaps i should disturb iori's sleep again and continue my smash training...r we going to lanmatrix tomorrow?

Lance87

Smash Lord
@Zane- Now that you're a mod can you sticky our power ranking along with FL and GA?

Random note- I was going through and deleting some pms to make space and realized I still have the tournament director recommendation I wrote to Gideon for zane back in the day... that was forever ago.

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
Iori, that ken vs vidjo match is part of the crew battle between midwest and west at FC3 last year. Thats why ken had only 2 stock.

Congrats Lance on the tourney director status. You know when you are planning a tourney you got your fellow run7 mates to help ya out. ^____^

@Zane: Cant wait to hear what ya have to say.

@Moogle: Awesome. I hope you can make it. I really want to play your sheik again. Hopefully we dont have a bracket like you and me had last time. HAHAHAHA

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Co you are a mario and your the best.
Well thank you. That makes me feel so good.:chuckle: Seriously I dont think I have ever played you so we need to have some friendlies at the next biweekly.

Lance-Today Smash Director, tomorrow the world. The Run7 is taking over.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Oh, I think you know. =)

P.S. I <3 Heroes
I mean more like, approaches, working with DI etc.

I also love Heroes.

Grats to Lance!

Zane- I know you have said you were thinking about having INN as a two day event now because of how many people are coming now. So I was thinking why dont we do Doubles and Crew on Saturday and Singles on Sunday or something of that nature?

(just for the sake of bringing up INN topics)

Handorin

Smash Hero
WOW! Thanksgiving is coming up again that soon? Nice. That means Christmas is even closer too!

P.S. Im pumped for the biweekly.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
I mean more like, approaches, working with DI etc.
I think his reply was more along the lines that he trains against lvl1 too :p

Zane- I know you have said you were thinking about having INN as a two day event now because of how many people are coming now. So I was thinking why dont we do Doubles and Crew on Saturday and Singles on Sunday or something of that nature?

(just for the sake of bringing up INN topics)
You mean for Biweekly? Mainly b/c my working too much and i'd be way too exhausted to do it 2 nights >_<

Lance87

Smash Lord
I think he meant for InnV

@Hand- Usually 2day events have doubles and then part of singles on the fisrt day, then wrap up the second day. That'd be the best way to do it IMO but I don't think it will really be necessary for INNV if we just stay on top of things.

Kyo Kusanagi

Smash Ace
Hey, what's the deal with the chicke
n and dressing huh? You guys better share some. We'll even throw in some blood cookies if you want some. It'll be like a potluck dinner.

@Can anyone gimme a link to a banner maker program?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom