• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Next: Mar 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
:093: hahahahahhaahhaahahhhahahaahhahahahahahaahhahaahhaahaaa:093:
The darkness will comsume you hahahahhahaah :093: hahahahahhaahhaahahhhahahaahhahahahahahaahhahaahhaahaaa:093:

ps don't be fooled it is only a mind game. hahhahahahahah:093: hahahahahhaahhaahahhhahahaahhahahahahahaahhahaahhaahaaa:093:

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
@Can anyone gimme a link to a banner maker program?
The best bet is to get your hands on a version of Photoshop. It works the best in my opinion. I use that with a few other programs to make our banners(not the Chicken and Dressing one) and SmashterLink used it also to make our older ones. After you get it just mess with it and find out what works and doesnt. Thats how I got better at it.

Handorin

Smash Hero
I think he meant for InnV

@Hand- Usually 2day events have doubles and then part of singles on the fisrt day, then wrap up the second day. That'd be the best way to do it IMO but I don't think it will really be necessary for INNV if we just stay on top of things.
Zane- ya, I meant for INNV.

Lance- true true. I would still like to have crew battles day1.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
I have no idea Hando. It's mainly going to depend on cost and how many people show up. We won't have a 2 day event if 20 people show up :p

If the turnout is anything like last time, or bigger, I plan on doing doubles, then singles pools. Then doing the fun stuff (crew battle, random, low tier, "team team" if i can ever figure out wtf it is, etc.) Then day 2. starting with a goof off tourney, doing singles brackets, then finishing more goof tournies/friendlies.

We'll probably have our standard INN meeting after day 1, or maybe wait till day 2 depending on how many people are leaving early. This will be discussed as the date is more concrete and we see how things progress. (now that I think about it, probably after day 2, that way people are completely ***** by sleep for singles finals, etc).

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
Kind of early, but what about places to crash? I know most of us have it easy compared to some of the guys coming in form out of state. I just dont think driving back and forth 2 days will sit easy on my wallet.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
I most definitely will be at this biweekly, and depending on if he continues to be a poopyhead, so will Boon. Also, were probably bringing two friends (one is a pretty good Ness player, Psi, who is forum fluent, and the other is a Doc player who isn't that good but can wavedash and do pill **** and really isnt that bad just needs to break bad habits).

Boon might not come because honestly, he's on really bad terms with Taketwo, and doesn't want to be where he is lol. :dizzy: :ohwell: :ohwell: i know i sympathize

SOOOOO if he doesn't show up, does anyone want to team with me?!? I kinda want to team with someone ive never met, keep things interesting

ps... gunz and wow take a lot of time... plus swimming and smash and school... if i werent a mimic i dont know how i would do this... also LOL at friday/saturday = School, Swimming Practice, Basketball game, Dance, INNsomnia Biweekly, drive to nashville, Swimming meet, drive home, saturday night movie date LOLOL heeeeelllp meeee sooomeone

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Nice schedule Yang, you sound like me. hehe.

View - That's kind of the crucial thing. In the past, the Run7 and other people have stepped up to provide housing (which honestly is probably the single biggest outside factor that INN tournies are so successful, and I'm really hoping it can continue again). Also, I'll be putting up a post and talking to the hotel and neighboring, to see what kind of deals we can get based on the number of people that need rooms.

I mean, splitting a $40 room with 4 people isn't too terrible if it comes down to it.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
I don't want to get ahead of myself here but I was actually thinking of housing people for InnV. In the past I just went to other Run7 members' houses and chilled with them and their guests, but I think it is time I start helping out. I still would have to discuss this with my parents, but me(and SmashterLink) have possibly the biggest house and could house quite a few people. I was going to offer first dibs to DML because I invited them down late last year but due to a bunch of crap couldn't. But I guess I'll know more as the time nears, but for now it is just something to keep in mind.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
That'd be awesome man. You guys help me out with that more than you could believe!

P.s. Teams Team tournament is basically a crew battle with teams instead of singles.

MLG dates, from what I've picked up, happen the end of Jan or end of Feb. roughly. Basically just have to keep waiting.

I'll try to dig up more to see if they can release the guess of the 1st tourney (surely not less than a month after they post the schedule I'd hope. This in mind, March looks good for us)

-Chad-

Slackerator
@Zanie AKA The Unassassinatable Prince of the INN- Shouldn't we start a thread for INNV soon? If it is to be in March, it's just around the corner and if we wanna build hype, we need a thread.

Handorin

Smash Hero
What's prom?.... j/k

Any time sounds good to me. I will ask my parents sometime if we could house, Ive held back on that.

edwards-nightmare

Smash Cadet
@sarge-gr8 bc i luv peach dittos but if lance accepts my challenge i will not use peach...but sure id luv to play u at the biweiikly

Edit:
i also hav do do a pikachu ditto w/ chad the pikachu

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Actually now that I think about it, high school prom is around that time. Depending on that, it might HAVE to be April... not sure...
I'm pulling for March, seeing as how I have no free time to come down in April.

EDIT: Isai is too good...Moogle, you are the only person I've seen take more than two stocks off of him, let alone get him to his last. Major props.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Zane that is the best avatar I have seen since my old one that Smash Boards took from me.

Kyo Kusanagi

Smash Ace
I thought you guys knew you could fight like, that.lol Shoot I knew about Z canceling when it came out during the SSB era. I've seen foxes like that, but the most powerful characters on the first we're link,fox,capt.falcon, and ness. Yet, Isai is a gamefreak, like most of us so I'm not surprised at all, for someone to be that mean.

@Moogle, I never knew you we're that good at SSB, I wish we could of played back in the day when I was that good.

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
Yeah...I agreee Zane...**** MLG!!!!! HAHAHAHA INNsomnia > MLG Anytime is good man. You know you got the Run7 support. ^___~ Awesome avatar by the way.

Teams Teams sounds kinda fun. There are 3 teams alone inside the run7...Nite & Lance, Me & Fizz, and CO_Brad & Zero. Could be interesting.

Cant wait for this weekend!!!!!!

PS: MOOGLE IS TOO GOOD!!!!!!!!

Newo

Smash Cadet
so yea i should hopefully be going to the next bi. i am looking forward to it. i def need more experience with you guys. especially chad. my pikachu needs all the help he can get.

Handorin

Smash Hero
you don't need to recruit someone into Bloodline for Teamsteams, just find another person.

Id be interested in it if someone wants me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom