• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Next: Mar 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
oh my god im not going to get any sleep tonight because of this d*mn paper i have to write, and then no sleep tomorrow night because smash > cookies > sleep, and then no sleep saturday afternoon because of the swimming meet... im so boned.

p.s. while we're on topic, Boon and I got a new killer team name -- "Drop Beats, not Bombs"

Handorin

Smash Hero
Yang- haha, we told you wouldnt get any sleep. make sure your at my house at around 11 so we can get there on time for Zane's surprise.

Nite

Smash Champion
Keta- You can come to my house. Lance will be picking you from the greyhound station.

Drumma- You got it. Falco = bird, chicken = bird. Peach is responsible for all the dressing. Throw it together and that's us.

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
Moogle + Sensai + Mankey +Iori's Haunter + Kyo's Hypno? It'll be like one big pokebattle. Moogle, you and Sensai are gonna need a better pokemon....

Zane- how many copies?

Kyo Kusanagi

Smash Ace
:097: Yup, INN5 will be the biggest yet, and who knows who the bosses of the tourny will be but we the south will be ready for anyone who comes our way!:097:

:smiliegor @Its Gangsta Grillz you *******s!:smiliegor

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
:097: Yup, INN5 will be the biggest yet, and who knows who the bosses of the tourny will be but we the south will be ready for anyone who comes our way!
I agree. I think everyone has been practicing really hard lately.

Yay for moogle and Sensei. I am already at Fizz's house as is CO_Brad. Cant wait for you guys' arrival. And yes me and brad have our setup with us. We forgot last time we came to Fizz's before a biweekly.

Kyo Kusanagi

Smash Ace
:097: I can't wait to finish my plumber training , this way its always a fair fight and I get to say bye to counterpicking, but its a long road ahead of me, this BW show me everything you got!:097:

@I PM both Kishes, The Georgia Smashers and Darkrain's group, I'll let you guys know the details when they respond.

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
I will have my DS Chad, but I dont own bomberman. I heard it has a good download play though. At MLG Nashville, after the tourney there were quite a few people playing Bomberman. It looked like a lot of fun. If I can download play, I'm in. ^____^

Only a few hours to go. YAY!!!!

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
im so pumped about this, im going to make a shinobi bingo book of the top 20 and see if i can get match in with everyone there mwahaha!!! even if i have to lose some money *cough* lance

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
I think the challenge thing worked out really well. If we can keep the number of setups like it was, I wouldn't mind doing that every time.

Hopefully we can figure out a way to make it run a little smoother with the time though <_<

Handorin

Smash Hero
Ugh, I just woke up from my nap. Im all achie and hae a sore stomach. =(

on another note, a STD training session would be cool.

Kyo Kusanagi

Smash Ace
Good job everyone at this BW's I was very impressed, but we need to get 3x better if we want to have a shot at beating the InnIV and Inn5 Bosses.

@Nite, good *** matches man, but I won't stop until I beat you again, without counterpicking. But I showed you that I am stronger than Iori, but unlike him, I don't get to train at all so I can't keep at that pace for long. You noticed it didn't you, that speed, it was the speed of the supergods and I want you to help me keep that speed all the time, that way i can show you some things with Falco that I have up my sleeve.

@Jon, the controller you made is freakin sweet!

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
Zane- the tournements really did go super slow this time, I dont know why, but it was like 5:00 when I started singles. We should fix that at the next bi. We didnt even do crew battles or anything and doubles doesnt take that long.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Everyone was so hyped about the challenges and such, they forgot about singles.

I know a couple times we went 30-45 mins without a single tourney match going on b/c of them. I'll take fault for it and make a stronger enforcement next time.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Zane, I still havnt fought you since... maybe a biweekly around INN3. It has been ages.

EDIT: I know kyo was talking about a LANMatrix tourney, any news on that?

-Chad-

Slackerator
I"m about to spend the next few hours uploading vids I have, so the question is do I leave them silent or add random music I have to them? (answer quickly)

-Chad-

Slackerator
haha I wish I could...I want to get a mic so people's voices and stuff while they fight will get recorded

Also I'm just gonna add music to the vids, if you don't want music, simply mute :D

I just sadly realized we didn't record teams finals =/

-Chad-

Slackerator
not enough opinions in a short amount of time =X haha I just want to get them uploaded so I can go to sleep, and I figure that makes both parties happy.

edwards-nightmare

Smash Cadet
defense

hey, two weex from now we will train, to be strong all together as a group, so i will need some one to sit and help me learn how to defend properly, bc i dont shield, im like much too offensive and it often screws me up, but if im going to face darkrain then i must learn how to stop thiz, sum1 please help...

ps.- i will take darkrain, u guyz handle every1 else :laugh:

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
hey, two weex from now we will train, to be strong all together as a group, so i will need some one to sit and help me learn how to defend properly, bc i dont shield, im like much too offensive and it often screws me up, but if im going to face darkrain then i must learn how to stop thiz, sum1 please help...
The best way to learn that is to simple play some people who are good and get the Bejesus beat out of you. After awhile of taking some beatings you will start to know when and where to defend.

About the Training Biweekly
While I am very excited about this it brought up a question. Back when me(and Chad for the most part) were trying to organize a free bi-weekly for friendlies a few people said they wouldnt come if it was a free-weekly. I was just wondering if those same people wouldnt be coming to this? Doesn't bother me either way. It was just something that will help get an idea of set ups.

*EDIT*
We are famous.

Kyo Kusanagi

Smash Ace
OMG, you know what? That's what you come to me for!!!!!!!!! My Defense is evenly match to Mike G's you know? If you want Defensive training I'll show you how.

Also, if you want Special Usage Training you can also come to me. I know everything when it comes to specials.

@What was that light just now? That's a shield parry Iori.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom