• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Next: Mar 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Woot! INN advertising ftw!

Lance - Give me a call or something after 5, or find me on AIM. Want to talk about your tourney (nothing major, just random question I think could lead to some irony).

As far as this upcoming biweekly goes: If you missed the meeting, I mentioned possibly just having a session of conditioning. Basically we put certain people who are good at certain things, on random stations, and you can go spar with them for a bit to get some training in. I don't know if this will take the place of a tourney instead, or if we try to fit them both in, or what. We might not even do it, it's kind of dependant on how this works out this week. I'll let this debate until Friday, then we decide if we do this sparing or stick with basically the same plan as last week.

Panelists - I want the power ranks up before the biweekly. You know what this means.

Edit: I found a "Pass Key 3" at the biweekly when cleaning up. If you can claim it (or tell me wtf it is) i've got it. Also found an Itialian hoodie/beanie/thing.

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
I love the idea of a conditioning biweekly. I believe quite a few other people agreed as well.

@Chad: Glad you are gonna put random music to them. Random music > ears ringing from silence. Myz sent me the matches of him and me. They were too good. You dont really realize how fast you move until you watch your matches. HAHAHAAH But will you be making a thread or just adding them to your youtube account?

-Chad-

Slackerator
Edit: I found a "Pass Key 3" at the biweekly when cleaning up. If you can claim it (or tell me wtf it is) i've got it. Also found an Itialian hoodie/beanie/thing.
Ahhh shizzzzz I need thaaat. Oh yeah, that's mine haha..It's part of the thing that lets me listen to music and movies on my DS.

@Slinky- I'm gonna upload them to my youtube account and post all the links in this thread, but anyone is welcome to make another thread for them elsewhere.

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
-Chad- said:
@Slinky- I'm gonna upload them to my youtube account and post all the links in this thread, but anyone is welcome to make another thread for them elsewhere.
I found em. I was just wondering where they were going to be so I could watch them. I love the music you chose in all of my and Myz's matches. Asian kung fu generation, the pillows, and zelda remixes. Awesome. Haha

Handorin

Smash Hero
lol @ freeklies. sounds weird.
I would love free biweeklies, it doesnt cost money.

TridenT

Smash Cadet
Sure, doesn't cost money to the people who don't have to drive the length and breadth of TN to get there.

I can't watch these threads, they make me grumpy at my geographical locale.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Sure, doesn't cost money to the people who don't have to drive the length and breadth of TN to get there.

I can't watch these threads, they make me grumpy at my geographical locale.
Ok, here is your picks:
A)Gas money + entrance fee + food or
B)Gas Money + food

Which one sounds better? ;)

Kyo- Still need a partner for INN5?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Also found an Itialian hoodie/beanie/thing.
That belongs to my friend Bret who came along with Boon and me. Right when we bolted from the INN, he realized he had left it, but we were so pressed for time that we couldn't go back.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Whee! Items are claimed, yay!

Get them at the next biweekly thing.

But um, oh yeah Trident - that's what i'm worried about. A lot of people drive with the hopes of banking. Knowning there's nothing to win (other than xp) is kind of a turn off for some, I know. Which is why I'm keeping this open for debate and such. Plus, with INN V around the corner, I'd like to get a bit more cash for doubles pot...

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
I just know that at the next biweekly I want crew battles and some low tier for sho!

Zane- those matches were down to the wire man. Good stuff. Those are my first real matches online too.

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Haha I would if we could..for some reason we can't get the sound to record or else we would defintally.
Our's does the same thing or else the crew battle way back would have had the game sounds and people talking. Windows Movie Maker hates sound. For awhile it was freaking out and wouldnt let me add music.

TridenT

Smash Cadet
But um, oh yeah Trident - that's what i'm worried about. A lot of people drive with the hopes of banking. Knowning there's nothing to win (other than xp) is kind of a turn off for some, I know. Which is why I'm keeping this open for debate and such. Plus, with INN V around the corner, I'd like to get a bit more cash for doubles pot...
Well, believe me, I know better than to think I can come to INN V and sweep the place and make my trek back to K-town sitting on a fat bed of loot. I will be doing my best to attend regardless, because I know it's going to be The Big One, you know? But, as Hand said,

Ok, here is your picks:
A)Gas money + entrance fee + food or
B)Gas Money + food

Which one sounds better?
And when Gas Money is so overwhelming a cost, it turns even a Freekly into a SpentTooMuchMoneyComingOver-ly. :(

But I'm not complaining, I'm merely lamenting my location out loud. Don't mind me. :grin: Freeklies and Bi-Weeklies are fantastic for those who could attend. Just wish there were more than two players out thisaway so we could also have some.

Handorin

Smash Hero
And we also need to get people to vote for Zane for "Host with the Most." Who has created a tournament out of no where in the middle of no where (smash geographically), helped raised all that extra money for INN, and is making rewards for INN winners no other tournament has.

Yep.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Just wish there were more than two players out thisaway so we could also have some.
Speaking of which, Red and I are trying to meet up on Saturday...so, if you're not busy :)

Could there be a big biweekly in middle Tennessee some time soon so the east would be less put out of the way to get in on the action?

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
we could still put up money for crew battles and money matches, so people who come banking on making money can still do it ^_^

Nite

Smash Champion
Even if it snows, I still have to do schoolwork, but maybe I won't have to test. It just so happens that I test on Thursday. That'd be too good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom