• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Next: Mar 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
if chad wants to go and yall can pick him up he is more than welcome to come with us(PICK HIS BUTTOX UP YO!) i can fit 5 with a lil uncomfortness going on but its only like 3 hrs. we can do TN VS GA Crew battle with 5.

If Keta goes to this, (not sure if he is or not) he can stay as well but i would suggest bringing your own cover and pillow. but right now im driving with Nite, Lance, and Jmoan. (hopefully chad too)

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Its like a crew battle, but instead of singles, its doubles... right?

And um, im planning on bringing a cube + tv + vcr + tapes, because i think i saw somewhere that lance said challenge matches should be recorded?

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Rofl. Well, if you found it, kudos :D

If not, the INN V thread is up now!!!!!!!!!!

P.s. Talk over there if you wish, but please keep the spam to a minimum (preferably none, but if you must, do it here)

Also, watch your double posts. Use the edit button :D

Handorin

Smash Hero
Wrong thread, but Id love to see you come holymarth! Ive seen your dash dancing on videos and now I want to see it in person! o.o

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
Stupid .us. I still dont get it.

Only 1 more day til the biweekly. YAY...cant wait to see everyone again.

Cupcake Link...::weeps:: That is beautiful man.

Newo

Smash Cadet
dang it i wanna go to the bi so badly. i hate work so much. i should def. be at the next one though. i asked off already so i better get it!

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
eh, not nearly as cleaver as Nite & Lance's team name.

I'm a Samus player and Rice is Falco, so we've got Lasers & Missiles. Horrible name I know...

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
Nothing will ever beat the ultimate C&D counter team: Not Chicken and Dressing! Those guys were too good. :chuckle:

Kyo Kusanagi

Smash Ace
:097: Do you really eat thousand island dressing on your fried chicken Lance? :097:

:097: @Lance, you don't taint the chicken son! You will pay by me setting your dress in flames! (Hopefully, there's no grease under that dress you might get an idea and throw the grease on me while I'm on fire.:097:

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
I'll be there if I manage to have any money at that time.

However It's even longer of a drive than from when I was in the Panhandle. 7 hours just to get back to my original starting point. Then about 9 hours from there. 16+ hour drive pwns me. :(

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
manko u can always drive to us then ride in one of the carts we take.....

also i thought about it for like 10 seconds and i figured y lance and nite'ws team name is chicken and dressing.......

falco is a chicken and peach has a ficking dress and when she dsmashes she is actually dressin u lol ...... and other than that falco is kinda a chicken.... well hes a bird anyways....

lance and nite am i right??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom