• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Next: Mar 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nite

Smash Champion
As long as I've been here, I didn't know that you could do that. lol I just searched and found it.

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
HAHAHA Thats funny Moogle. Nite, you do as he says. HAHAHAHA I still have to get your money to you man. Sorry. Bear has been working all this week. I'll see if I can get it to ya soon. I just wanted you to know that I havent spent it. HAHAHAH ^____~

**edit**
I posted this in the Runnin on Empty tournament thread too but I thought I would post here too seeing as how this thread gets more traffic. Run7 guys...NEW BANNER!!!! Let me know what you think.

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
We were out of school Thursday for snow, then it snowed more Thursday night, and now we have school on Friday, Isnt that gay. doesnt even make sense.
You shouldnt get out of school if you live at your school. College Kids. And Nite. lol
I have friday off next week so maybe there is a biweekley in my future! (that is if i don t have to drive it)

McCloud

je suis l'agent du chaos.
"So foul and f-air a day I have not seen.&quo
Slinky, I can fix that up in PS to make it transparent so only RUNAWAY 7 shows up and not the background, so it'd just be the letters, I think it'd look cool, let me know if you want me too.

Good gaming today IHSB, Ambix, Myz, Hyper. I suck pretty much.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Um. I dont care either way, lol.

Keta - you coming in? I'd hate for you to pay to bus here just for friendlies, unless that's what you want. Depending on who's coming the farthest will kind of determine what happens I guess.

Keta

Smash Journeyman
Well, last time I was about to pass out by my second tourny match. x.x;

Then after the match, I went to go pass out, lol.

..but I think I'd enjoy the friendlies a bit more due to the time frame, I won't be greyhounding either way, though. I think Newo might be going. If not, another person might. Still working it out, lol.

Handorin

Smash Hero
k.. Im back.
sorry I had to bail out yestuerday Myz and co. I didnt know I had to leave.

and since roadrunner is switching to comcast, I get a new email. turns out some bum in New Mexico stole handorin@comcast.

Kyo Kusanagi

Smash Ace
Yesterday , The Bloodline , Nite , and DML, all smashed at Iori's house, and I tell you, I've never seen the gimp button pressed so many times.

PS: Another glitch happen! I fell thru dewgong on pokefloats!

@ Beware of the gimp button! Gimp things will happen!

Handorin

Smash Hero
Ya, wish I could have gone. I had somewhere to go.

Does anyone want to smash today?

EDIT: going to Myz's place

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
@McCloud: Thanks, but I like the background. I might make a few changes though. Thanks for offering though.

I am down for a friendly biweekly. I thought it was one hell of an idea. Endless friendlies. That also means people can leave whenever they want too if they get too tired and what not.

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
Im down for a friendly biweekly, as long as we still have some organization. I still want to do things that involve brackets. Like teams, team team, crew battle, low tier, or whatever. If those are happening, then you can definetly count in most of us from AR. We just dont want to drive all that way for some friendlies and there be like 4 setups. That would be lame.

P.S. Is the restart rule going into effect at the biweeklies?

Myztek

Smash Ace
Im down for a friendly biweekly, as long as we still have some organization. I still want to do things that involve brackets. Like teams, team team, crew battle, low tier, or whatever. If those are happening, then you can definetly count in most of us from AR. We just dont want to drive all that way for some friendlies and there be like 4 setups. That would be lame.

P.S. Is the restart rule going into effect at the biweeklies?
The sad thing is, DML brings 3 of those setups.

And I hope the restart rule does go into effect.

-Chad-

Slackerator
We've done really well on everyone bringing a fair amount of setups so I have faith that we'll have enough this time too (Bloodline, you better bring some setups this time : / )

Nite

Smash Champion
I'll bring my action replay. I've got some codes, but if you guys want more then send me a PM with links to websites telling me which codes you would like. I've got version 1.0, so you've gotta be specific.

I want some other cool stuff going on as well besides the training, like another Random tourney. That was a lot of fun. Low tier doubles would be pretty fresh too though.

I'm down for testing the restart rule. I'm sure it will be good. MLG knows what they're doing, so I trust them.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
LOL I'll be making this biweekly again, and AGAIN I have a swimming meet not two hours after the biweekly ends. GOOOOO County Championships.

And if we're planning on doing all those different kinds of tournaments, we'd have to stay on the ball...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom