• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Next: Mar 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
Or...you could make your little sister write your paper. Two birds with one stone.

Anyways, has it already snowed in Memphis? We're waiting for it to come over here, but I don't know how much to expect.

Also, Yang, every time I see your sig I want to highlight that black spoiler...it drives me crazy...

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Also, Yang, every time I see your sig I want to highlight that black spoiler...it drives me crazy...
mwahaha... have you seen the whole image?

it snowed a little bit, but im not sure if school is going to be canceled or not...

Keta

Smash Journeyman
You know it's your fault, too. Ever since INN4.... You said you wouldn't let me greyhound to a biweekly, now look at me! It's horrible. Addictions are fun! :chuckle:

Nite

Smash Champion
Yea.......all of the schools get cancelled except Memphis and Shelby County, but isn't that always the case? It's not a suprise at all.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Psh, who needs electricity (house)? Ill just take it all out to my car and use that.

TridenT

Smash Cadet
Pah, I had to come in at 6:30 this morning, DESPITE there being enough on the roads to nearly cause me to wreck myself (and boy, did I get lucky) on the way in.

This job is really FUBAR'ing my sleep schedule.

I wish I could've smashed today. I went by GameCrazy to pick up a Nunchuk and someone had put it in the Cube... I was so tempted... but I was on lunch. Grr.

March needs to get here faster.

Kyo Kusanagi

Smash Ace
I hope I can get some smashing in today myself, I have just learn how to control my pace now and its weird,but I'm getting used to it.

Also, we should have a theme for INN5, anyone have any ideas?

@Dork alert! Rules are for losers!

Virgilijus

BRoomer
Trident, I'm still pretty much open for Saturday afternoon if your game.

And in case any one wanted to know, today when I went into campus solely to work on an engineering analysis project, I accidentally overwrote my computer code with an example one: eight hours down the drain. Needless to say, I was a bit on the angry side...

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
so ummm, who else is pumped as HELL that COK is coming to INNV?!!!!!!
Two of them, Mathos and Joe Bushman, came to INN IV. They housed with Fizz and me and CO_Brad were over there. They were really nice guys. I am sure the rest of the crew is the same.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Two of them, Mathos and Joe Bushman, came to INN IV. They housed with Fizz and me and CO_Brad were over there. They were really nice guys. I am sure the rest of the crew is the same.
Yeah, but I didn't really get to watch joebushman111 play T.T"

Yang, if I didn't know any better I'd say you like the CoK :)
i guess i walked right into that one, but i do sure love watching joebushman and drephen vids...

Nite

Smash Champion
That's cool that you guys got out of school because of the snow. That might be the only thing that I miss about High School. I'm homeschooled, so I just get to look at the pretty snow while I finish my school work.

P.S. OWNED

Virgilijus

BRoomer
We had the salt trucks come out in the wee hours of the morning and clear the roads so every one had to go to work...What I don't get is that the roads are too hazardous to drive, but the salt trucks drive on them to make them capable of being driven on...but how can they drive on them to make them safe if they are already too dangerous?

Great...early morning paradoxes :(

@Sarg- That makes absolutely no sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom