• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Next: Mar 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Chad-

Slackerator
Uhh I dunno, as much as I like my crappy sig made out of paint...

Eh what the hell, I'm curious to see what kind of sig you'd make... just make sure there's a Pika wearing a wizard's hat somewhere in there haha..(yknow the blue one)

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
Saber- Hehe, I'm glad I got remembered ^__^ I'll prolly not enter doubles, for I am saving up for a trip! But thanks much for the offer! C. Falcon + Ness could be sexy as hell.

*joins Epsilon fan club, then awaits the new sig of Chadleyness*

Lance- Sorry for my lack of Maple Story lately! Please don't dsmash me ><

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
This reminds me of the *this was edited out for your protection*. Anyone happen to have that saved? ^^

-Chad-

Slackerator
Hahahah rofl...if you wanna do another go for it hahaha, just not another one of those for the love of all that is holy..

This reminds me of the MSPaint "Pikachad." Anyone happen to have that saved? ^^
It's around somewhere...let's not bring that up though >_>

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
wow joe i told u about that sig..... so wait i thought there were no *****es and Blades crew any more i mean gahtzu i never hear from him or of him smashin u dont live there anymore pritch is still there and he is cool and actuvly smashes but he even said when i saw him no one plays anymore. larry is gone for college or something and doesnt play much. and didnt jamz move to indiana or up north for college and doesnt smash much anymore????

well if they are done and gone i will miss them i liked them all and they were cool.

i dont know I think the panhandle manhandlers is the only NFL crew there is really that is super active.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Yeah it's disbanded right now, but they'll be back in the summer. It's a seasonal smash crew.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom