• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Next: Mar 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
ok well ill open up a sig shop for the southeast then......

but atleast ppl will know about it.........

and ontopic...........

im coming to inn v if the giods are fair and my car holds out

handorin ill do yurs 2morrow...im sleepy

Handorin

Smash Hero
I have an anouncement to make.

Chad will make an appearance at INN5 like this

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
I was hoping that picture would have died along with the bi-weeklies of olde. Now the nightmares will return.

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
The sig. It's bad enough there's probably 225 pages of nothing but spam in here, we don't want to push the limits too bad.

As long as we stay mostly on topic we're ok.
Dont worry Zane. After INN V, I am assuming there will be an INN VI biweeklies thread. It will start out fresh and the spam in here wont matter. Although the other thread will proly have spam in there as well. HAHAHAH

@Zero: I am down for some SSB64 at this biweekly. I will play after I have gotten a lot of training though. Dont want SSB64 interfering with my SSBM training.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
ATTN: Not Spam...
And I'm not kidding either...

What are we actually DOING this biweekly?! I know that we said that we would set up Pikachad here, Iori there, Nite here, Slinky there (lol link practice, I'll see you there...), SeeOhh there, but are we doing that AND having Regular Singles and Doubles?? Because I heard we were doing low tier... and then low tier DOUBLES?! and Crew Battles too?!?!

We dont have time for everything...

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
@Zero: I am down for some SSB64 at this biweekly. I will play after I have gotten a lot of training though. Dont want SSB64 interfering with my SSBM training.
Good! All the cool kids are playing 64! Speakin' of which, I need to ask Fizz to deliver somethin to your bro at work, and then with any luck I can get that certain item from him.

Yang- Good questions. I'm curious as to whether or not we'll have a tv for each character (like training stations like Zane said), how we'll determine when to trade off stations (To allow people giving training to go get pratice), and all that goodness.

*edit* Low tier would be nice, but I recently recalibrated the tier list and determined that there's no such place. New tier list looks something like "Ness > The rest of those other 25 characters." Low Tier doubles, on the other hand....

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Yang - no one really knows wtf is going to happen at this biweekly other than training.

It really, honestly, depends on how fast people get bored of the friendles and how much time we have left.

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
A tournament is nice, but it would be cool to just hang out and play friendlies all Nite with my favorite smash buddies. :)

I hope there is a bunch of set-ups like the last time I went to a biweekly. (Like 4 weeks ago.)

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
okay, thats cool too, because i'd really like to play a bunch of friendlies with peeps... i need training.

Nite, maybe we can play again to see if my tech practice has gotten me anywhere, visibly?

and i neeeed to play lance because i suck vs. peach

AzurePhoenix

Smash Cadet
Wow all these awesome sigs. Epsilon52 I would like one if you don't mind. With my name, Zelda and, or luigi.

Yang were you at the last biweekly? I don't think I got to play you. We need to play at this next one. I want to play as many people as possible.

Nite

Smash Champion
Sure thing Yang. I'll be playing friendlies all night. I will be entering all of the other things happening as well, maybe other than standard crew battles because I don't favor them. =(

Nite

Smash Champion
Yea, like a crew battle with people who aren't in the same crew? Lol. It sounds like fun.

Kinda like we did at Start Smashing?

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
LoL. I like how many people are asking "What's going on Friday?!"

Pay attention :p I didn't think the messages were that cryptic :p

P.s. I've never been in a crew battle, so crew battles will definitely happen :)

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
Yea, like a crew battle with people who aren't in the same crew? Lol. It sounds like fun.

Kinda like we did at Start Smashing?
Yep. We could get like 2 people from each crew (STFU, DML, Run7, M&C, Bloodline.) and make two seperate 10 man crews to have a fun battle. I think that would be pretty cool.

Edit - Forgot the bloodline heh.

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
I just realized my gf's prom is on the same ****ing day as INNV :( On top of that I just got another speeding ticket last night so I'm not so sure i'll be able to make it to falconpuncheon...

Are pools on friday or will they start on saturday? I'm not sure what's going to happen yet cause I still haven't brought it up to her but I'm pretty sure I know how that conversation's gonna go.

This is the worst day of my year so far...

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
dangs dude. That's some serious plotting.

Pools will start Friday. I'm still plotting this, but we might be doing 2 rounds of pools. I'm running figures and all atm and working with Tio to see how it works. My idea is to have pools semirandom and the brackets completely seeded.

But assuming the figures work out, I want to do: Doubles, 1st round pools, random stuff, end day 1. Day 2: 2nd round pools, single bracket, finish random stuff.

Nite

Smash Champion
I just got another speeding ticket last night so I'm not so sure i'll be able to make it to falconpuncheon...
>_<

How do you get yourself into these things? That explains why I couldn't get in touch with you last night.

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
@Zane- is 2nd round pools for the loosers of 1st round pools. Cause that would help since so many good people are going to be there. Us locals might not even have a chance to play in brackets with all the big names.

Myztek

Smash Ace
@Zane- is 2nd round pools for the loosers of 1st round pools. Cause that would help since so many good people are going to be there. Us locals might not even have a chance to play in brackets with all the big names.
I'm pretty sure you have to make it out of the first pool to make it to the 2nd round of pools. At least that's how I remember it being done at FC6.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom