• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Next: Mar 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

moogle

Smash Ace
INN V is looking better than ever. PC? Chudatz? Dope? That would be too good! I'll see if I can get Isai to show up. :grin:

More on topic: There's a greater-than-Zero (:ness:) chance that I'll be at this biweekly. Stay tuned.

ps I don't even know what torpedo ball is

pps I missed your post, Lance. >_> I hope everything works out for the better.

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
Moogle - If you get Isai to show up I demand Isai vs. Moogle SSB64 matches :laugh: and then maybe me vs. Isai cause I feel like getting my a$$ completely handed to me.

Duke - Lol, alrighty then.

Ed - I didn't say you couldn't be in the crew battle lol, I had to update my post cause I forgot the Bloodline.

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
Zane if we are going to do this biweekley the way that is sounds you want it. You might have to be a hard a$$ and enforce some rules on the way thigs are going to run or else it will just be a clusterf with nothing accomplished. and that makes me sad:(

Nite

Smash Champion
Torpedo ball is a game consisting of a long table and 4? balls. Well the person/s on one side set up their balls in a strategic way so that the other person/s will have a difficult time hitting them (object of the game) with a ball that they roll down the table. Then they take turns hurling the ball down at each others side until one person/s' side is clear of balls. Obviously the winner being the one with balls left on their side.

I saw a lot of people playing it. It seemed that it was mostly pro/semi-pros that were good at it. EX: Chu, KDJ, Chillin...

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Bad news and good news!!

Bad news: Boon's flight to CO was cancelled, so he can't go.

Good news: Boon can come to the biweekly! So we can team team if there are doubles going on.

@Zero: you have to bring a buster sword to the biweekly, i believe? something about cookies...

@KO: Since boon is coming, maybe we can have some Yang+Boon vs. KO+Jmoan?

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
Oh yeah, we definetly need to do some team teams. It would be a legendary Biweekly.

Edit- EVERYONE BRING SETUPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
STFU will have at least one.

Yang- we need to do some ganondorf dittos. I've been practicing a little.

How do you guys like the new sig. Thanks to Epsilon and his new shop.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Ed/Duke - lol, if you READ his post, Saber said "forgot" not "forget" which is completely different. I know he explained it already, but he was simply saying he left you out of the list.

This is kind of what I was talking about earlier. A lot of you guys have a problem with catching part of something and posting away without actually paying attention to details (which is probably why I had, literally, 15 people ask me what was going on friday, and 1/2 of those I know for a fact were at the meeting biweekly).

That's neither here nor there though...

LvL9 - I like cluster****s. It's all the fun of an orgy, just w/o the STD. Actually I'm going to assume it will be chaotic while I get grub made (and for those that don't remember/didn't understand/never knew - we will be doing the med pizza thing again, and it's $5 per pizza, 2 pizzas = $10). Hopefully the setups will already be running as planned, but if not, after cooking, we'll get the stations set up and just play it by ear to see how it's going. During this time we'll also do crews. Rest is TBA

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
Lol, Bloodline is so silly with their misreading of Saber's attempt to make them feel included in his list of crews! Sillysillysillysillysilly!

Yang- Yea, Boon says that with my hair pulled back, it the puffy parts that're too short to go back remind him of Cloud (somehow), so he says that if I bring a buster sword to the biweekly, I get cookies! Now comes the problem of finding one without spending moneys....hmmmm.....

Moogle- Greater than Zero?! That's not usually possible...but when the President shows up, anything is possible!! Greater than Zero sounds like **** good odds to me! If you come, wanna play 64? :)

lvl9- Are you coming to the biweekly? You gotta! It's not the same without you! ;__;

Lance87

Smash Lord
Memphis/Millington --- Runaway 7 till I die.
I saw a lot of people playing it. It seemed that it was mostly pro/semi-pros that were good at it. EX: Chu, KDJ, Chillin...
I was whoopin' those dudes at that game, lol. I know I beat chillin, not sure about the rest...

-edit-

Oh yea...If you guys want to get in touch with me you'd better pm me on smashboards because while I was on the phone at work today trying to get someone to come in because I got ****ed into staying an extra 4 hours I dropped it in a sink full of water.... best week ever.

Dukerislayer

Smash Apprentice
lol i didnt misread i just wanted to make fun of saberguy
you know how we love to play mind games b4 the match
BTW anyone mind if i play in a wife beater and boxers i seem to play better that way might even beat darkrain like that

lvl9

Smash Journeyman
Heck yeah im coming to the biweekly. I wouldnt post here if i wasn't. unlike some people :] Looking forward to great fun.

oh this is posted from my wii :]
`edit *cough Mc cloud

Myztek

Smash Ace
I hope you've been practicing, lvl9.

*EDIT*
Don't think I've posted this yet, but DML will (99% chance) be late to tomorrow night's biweekly :( I don't get off work til around 12.

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
lvl9- *pound*

What if I wanted to wear a husband beater and a man-thong...? =P

Lance- Sounds like you've had one hell of a week, man. Maybe this biweekly will help turn things around for ya!

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
I'll be there tomorrow or Sat, not sure which. My g'ma isn't doing so well health wise and I'll be going to check in on her. Depending on the mood when I leave will really depend if I call/stop by. Thanks for the offer though. I'll be sure to call you to let you know when I get up there

SaberPrime

Smash Journeyman
I'll be there tomorrow or Sat, not sure which. My g'ma isn't doing so well health wise and I'll be going to check in on her. Depending on the mood when I leave will really depend if I call/stop by. Thanks for the offer though. I'll be sure to call you to let you know when I get up there
Ah man that sucks dude. :( Tell her I hope she gets better. :)

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer

Handorin

Smash Hero
rofl, nice find, Zane.

Yang- Want to play Friday before you go since Im unable to attend?

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Mmmm. Chocolate donette minis ftw.

Work is boring.

Someone AIM me.

And I decided that for the training thing, we should set up a list. When we first get there, when we're doing money sign ups. I'll have a blank sheet of paper. You'll write your name on it, and put down the char(s) you need to train with, or which chars you're looking for advice for.

This way, instead of doing the one person sits at a station for 4 hours thing, we can rotate with purpose and not drain 1 person.

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
The news is showing pretty bad roads leading over to Memphis/W.Memphis. I hope this doesn't pose any problems about going.
It would suck to not be able to make it to the bi because of road conditions. STFU is a definite member for crew battles and team teams.

P.S. Who makes the cut for low tier? I'm not exactly sure, can someone clarify that for me?

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Dude, wtf. I just spent 3 HOURS trying to get home from work, usually takes me 22 mins.

They closed both bridges west bound (from memphis to ark) but not east bound. Gaaaaaaay.

Cool story tho. I was literally first in line at the bridge when they closed it (I have pics of an empty interstate driving home) and well, here's the story in a nutshell:

JMK74295 (9:45:51 AM): ... i just now got home
123 (9:45:31 AM): me too
123 (9:45:37 AM): but not from traffic
JMK74295 (9:46:03 AM): i left at 6:30 :p
123 (9:45:42 AM): i have to un-ice my car
123 (9:45:43 AM): UGH
123 (9:45:46 AM): rofl that blows
123 (9:45:51 AM): i saw like 80 accidents
123 (9:45:55 AM): one flipped
JMK74295 (9:46:21 AM): yeah
JMK74295 (9:46:25 AM): both bridges were closed
JMK74295 (9:46:34 AM): so i fought the traffic and accidents
JMK74295 (9:46:39 AM): just to sit at a closed bridge
JMK74295 (9:46:47 AM): but the cool thing was, i was first in line
JMK74295 (9:47:02 AM): and the cop said since no one was on the interstate, he didn't care how fast i went
JMK74295 (9:47:14 AM): so i did like 85-90 all the way from the bridge to my house w/ a cop's permission
123 (9:47:08 AM): rofl!
123(9:47:10 AM): nice!
JMK74295 (9:47:57 AM): his words were "There's no officers on the roads, I know for a fact. And I'm a Memphis cop so whatever you do, I'm out of jurisdiction"
JMK74295 (9:48:04 AM): "and my orders are to get back over as fast as I can"
JMK74295 (9:48:32 AM): i threw a peace, gave him 3 donettes and took off
123 (9:48:22 AM): rofl!

*123 - name changed to protect the guy from work I was talking to on aim...

To get back on topic tho: The roads are honestly fine. They're saying its not supposed to drop anything else today so they should be fine by tonight. I dunno about some of you guys in the boonies, or you SHaven/LR guys, but memphis/wm is cool..

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
rofl, nice find, Zane.

Yang- Want to play Friday before you go since Im unable to attend?
I can't, I'm filming a movie for the on-the-lot contest tonight. sorry man.

@Sarge- We can definitely get some ganon dittos, as long as i get to fight your peach too!!

Keta

Smash Journeyman
Mmm, just got home. Sooo tired, but I'm so glad I got to make this one. I knew I'd love this much more than the normal bi. Can't wait for INN5! :chuckle:

Keta

Smash Journeyman
Lol, ****. That sucks, but then again you're a night person, eh? I'm assuming you were smashing until then? How were you doing so late?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom