• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Next: Mar 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord

Newo

Smash Cadet
I'm going to work :(
Work sucks so bad. Thats all I do lately. I don't get home until like 12:20 am. I'm glad I have Ryu to be awake to play me when I get home. Keta will be here this weekend so thats good. He is always awake and wanting to smash, lol.

Edit by PZ - oops, wrong button <_<

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
@Nite, Lance, & Zero: Awesomness hangin yesterday. Great stuff Nite in our single matches. Always fun man. Fun melees with everyone too. Lance, hope me and CO_Brad helped you guys in those team matches. Good hangin with you again man. Seems like you are a shiny pokemon. HAHAHA We all need to hang more often like old times. And Fizz........where are ya buddy. Next time, you are comin to hang too.

Cant wait for the biweekly. Lance and Nite...good luck in Georgia. We'll be out of town as well. We'll be rootin for ya. Rep the Run7 like you always do. ^___^

Handorin

Smash Hero
well, if all those 4000 songs inhance a little, then I will get better really quick ^_^

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Alakazam is a physic to Haunter's ghost so Haunter wins. Even if you take into consideration that Haunter is part Poison. Moral is: both lose.

Nite/Lance/Zero-I just wanted to express my thanks for your guys coming over and hanging out. It is helping me and SLink. Having a person to train with everyday is good and fun as hell but I think it may have bad effects too. So mixing it up makes it better.

Nite

Smash Champion
Brad- Yea. I need to play at least twice a week. I would like to play with people 3 + times a week though. It keeps me well practiced and on my toes at all times. There will be no question of playing when Brawl comes out though.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Ya, I saw it. Zane just beat me to it because I went to bed.

Everyone knows who we should vote for.

AzurePhoenix

Smash Cadet
Smash this weekend anyone? I've been practicing a lot of different characters and I want to get some training in vs people.

p.s. Lance we haven't played since last year. I haven't seen you at school. Are you still going to ITT?

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
@Nite: I hear ya man. 3+ times a week would be awesome. But we should keep playing at least a little bit a week. Its beneficial to all of us. And yeah...Brawl will be a different story.

@Zane: Good luck with the Host with the Most. You know you deserve it. King Zane = Top FREAKIN Tier!!!!!

Kyo Kusanagi

Smash Ace
Kyo Sends in Hypno!!!!

Bloodline, I need everyone to contact me ASAP. I need everyone's help on something big.

:097: Hypno uses spore on Haunter!!!!
:093: Haunter is sleeping...
:097: Hypno uses Nitemare!!!
:093: Haunter Loses 1/4hp each turn
:093: Haunter is still sleeping...
:097: Hypno uses Dream Eater!!!!
:093: Haunter Fainted...
:item9: The lightside wins!!!!:item9:

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
Kyo used a Gameshark! Hypno doesn't learn Spore! Silly Lightside, Darkside wins by default.

Zane- Birdies ftw (other than Falco [Sorry Nite]).

HyperDragon

Smash Apprentice
I like all these sigs everyone has. I just tried to make one by myself using Photoshop, but I just can't do it. I'm going to see if Myztek can help me make one.

Nite

Smash Champion
That is a lot of spam. I've never seen a tournament thread spammed by Pokemon before.

Hypno is too fresh and he used Nitemare. That's Super effective to anything.

CCCP

Smash Journeyman
Ghosts can be put to sleep. Hypno can't, though, cause he has the ability "Insomnia." (wow, kinda coincidental, huh?)

Zane- Next biweekly is as scheduled, correct? And it is a normal biweekly, too, isn't it?

Man, I can't Diamond and Pearl ^^

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Zero-If you read this before I talk to you again, You have been invited to spend the weekend over here. Of course for the stuff we already know about but there is bound to be Smash, food, and good music. If you can come over and can't get ahold of me just show up with your shiz.

Zane-Thanks for letting me use the INN thread as my message system. I will show my thanks by continuing to help fund this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom