• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

INNsomnia V Biweeklies - Memphis, TN - Next: Mar 10th.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
God **** ten hour drive to this tournament sounds like fun/hell

I really would like to go though. So keep in mind SC is interested but it'll take a miracle for us to actually get there...

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
Yes, yes. Its custom but in the process of being changed. (letting the members of SWF pick my new one) And of course Ive made a name change. Something that is a little more "me."

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
So am I really...

Oh, Myz, if it's ok with you, I'd like to record like... 20 matches or something (I don't care who against, preferably several people). I'll also bring a disc to put them on so I don't have to overload you with all the uploading, editing, etc. Let me know if this is possible. I'll buy your dinner if so :D

moogle

Smash Ace
News bits:

It's likely I'll be at this biweekly, especially if Thief goes.

As for recording, I can bring a VCR, and I can rip VHS tapes when I get home.

I want more matches against Chad, Lance!, Kyo, Myztek, or anyone. I named you guys cause I haven't played you much in the past several months. Friendlies, ranking matches, money matches, whatever... I just wanna play!

Nite: I've regained some faith in my Sheik. Except against your Falco. >_>

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
team condom maybe ftw at the next biweekly?
ill talk to slim and jmoan to see if they will/can come to it.
me and jmoan really clicked for a while. we almost/should have been Chaddd and Marty. but no johns they won the tourny haha. then i stupidly picked green greens thinking is would destroy Marth. boy was i wrong. zelda blows on that stage.
hopefully i can make it. i wanna hang out with you guys some more.

*edit* completely off INN subject who is going to G4S3 im not sure if Jmoan or Slim can make that one cause of School (exams i think) so that means 3 spots (4 with a lil discomfort) to go with me also that means i need a teammate for it too!

HyperDragon

Smash Apprentice
Well, good news. It looks like I'll be able to make it to this weekend's bi-weekly. I've improved a little bit since my last visit, especially with Link. I hope to get some sort of rematch with you Zane.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
team condom maybe ftw at the next biweekly?
ill talk to slim and jmoan to see if they will/can come to it.
me and jmoan really clicked for a while. we almost/should have been Chaddd and Marty. but no johns they won the tourny haha. then i stupidly picked green greens thinking is would destroy Marth. boy was i wrong. zelda blows on that stage.
hopefully i can make it. i wanna hang out with you guys some more.

*edit* completely off INN subject who is going to G4S3 im not sure if Jmoan or Slim can make that one cause of School (exams i think) so that means 3 spots (4 with a lil discomfort) to go with me also that means i need a teammate for it too!

oh oh oh iori wants to go to the next tourney. have been iching to go to one and now i have hives. Ko seriously i would love it if you take me i live on conventon pike. I want to win a distant touney like nite. Shoot i'm all about the bling bling!. Ill pay for gas and my company and my stale jokes.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Updated the stages, this is how biweeklies and INN V will be:

• Neutral stages: Final Destination, Battlefield, Yoshi's Story, Fountain of Dreams (see note in Special Team Rules), Dreamland 64 and Pokémon Stadium. Fountain of Dreams is on random for singles only. DK64 and Rainbow Cruise is on for doubles only.
• Banned Stages (for both Singles and Doubles): Yoshi's Island (Pipes), Fourside, Hyrule Temple, Flatzone, Brinstar Depths, Icicle Mountain, Big Blue, Mushroom Kingdom 1, Venom, Yoshi's Island 64, Peach's Castle, Kongo Jungle, Onett, and Great Bay

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
You pull veggies from places veggies should never come from. :p

I don't think I want advise on sexy from you, rofl.

(j/k)

Edit - Reupdated the stages list. Forgot to put Mute City as banned for doubles due to lag.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Id just like to say that Lance looks like the guy who solves the rubix cube on that commercial.

I also hope to make this BW. Dont know if I will though, I think Im coming down with something =(

CO

Smash Ace
NNID
CO_Runaway7
3DS FC
3136-6583-7782
Handorin said:
Id just like to say that Lance looks like the guy who solves the rubix cube on that commercial.
HAHAHAHA!

I like that Peach's Castle is gone. That stage was gay if you played against certain characters...like Peach. I am sad that Onett is gone though, but I understand why. Matches stall too much and the characters that are good there, **** there.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
Still though some stages need to be on even for a guy like me to even win. I use awsome and weird character so some stages give me an advantage but not anymore. My guess is that if space balls ends up like kish prime, we'er all done for. Except for people that use fox and falco they have little to worry about because they adjust to almost any stage. Oh i forgot peach. Iori starts having iorimares. ahahahahhah

ps:093: revenge (It seems those character are turning into invinceable teir)

HyperDragon

Smash Apprentice
Yo Zane, not to bug you or anything, but will you have enough mix to make bunches of pizzert on Friday? If you'll remember the last time, you only had mix for one.

PrinceZane

INNsomniac
BRoomer
Have you been up there since we changed the style for food? It's different process now.

As far as mix goes, I have no idea. I don't work there. We just get whatever's left at the end of the day. It's all fresh, but if they ran out, they ran out. Nothing I can do about it.

Kyo Kusanagi

Smash Ace
Well, I guess they might as well take away Corneria for the enviromental harzards, goodness, it shouldn't matter what stage you're on all. If you know that's the gimp spot, why go near it? Or better yet make you a gimp spot. But rules are rules, but I hope in the future this won't be a problem in Brawl.

Handorin

Smash Hero
Have you been up there since we changed the style for food? It's different process now.

As far as mix goes, I have no idea. I don't work there. We just get whatever's left at the end of the day. It's all fresh, but if they ran out, they ran out. Nothing I can do about it.
you mean you pay $5 and get a pizza? Ya he was there, and so was I. If it has changed since then I dont know.

EDIT: To avoid doublepost...

This was going around the *pound* 2 thread, so I made one to post here.
http://www.quizyourfriends.com/quizpage.php?quizname=070222171744-320125&

Kyo Kusanagi

Smash Ace
Well, saberguy, that would just be super gimp if that happened, FD is so boring and is unfair to some characters since the stage is so big, characters, like Peach, Space Animals, or Capt,Falcon would just own all day on that stage, esp the space animals.

@I can't hide the light inside of me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom